The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

k, just be warned it takes a few to warm up. i know others dont like anything to be slow at the get go...

Okay, I'll check out the first 10. It may take me a while to get up to it though, I think I still have 7 or 8 more eps in FMP.

It was okay. I was kinda bummed about my sub Like I've mentioned like 20 times already. But good news is I can fix it!

Dinner was good :D No turkey though, I don't like it :p

it wasnt long for some of us.

It's almost another weeked again though! This week has gone by fast for me. Someone was talking about needing some material to finish a job by "Thursday." I asked him if he meant Thursday this week (thinking today was Wednesday, and that it was a bit short notice to have this stuff finished by tomorrow), or if it was Thursday next week. He looked at me like I was on crack and said today was Thursday.. and that he needed to have the job finished by next Thursday. :tongue:

We just had our Premier elected and his first promised fulfilled was giving us another long weekend! It is now up to 9 long weekends in the year. This one falling on the thrid Monday in Febuary.

who are all you people?

I am Caboose.
I know you. Your a legend with your Amazon!

who are all you people?
I've been trying to figure that out for years. Perhaps you could share some insight?

Wait, scratch that. I am your worst nightmare! :devil:

Wait, scratch that too. I'd rather not have you think about me at all. :lipsrsealed:
Hey, at least I've made a couple (exactly two) before!

I've made one. She was a PvP.... now that I think of it she wasn't very good :S

I have never made one

I've never made a druid... Wouldn't look forward to it either.

the last character class i tried was a sin and i must say they're a blast. now my 2nd favorite class (after zon ofc). i pretty much like all classes but sorc and even then i like them enough to make enchantress after enchantress.

Thanks. I knew something was missing. Can someone teach me, please?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High