Stargate SG-1 "Window of Opportunity" Mafia Game Thread (Game Over)

I didn't read anything sinister into Leo - seems to me that she was in a rush and wasn't completely familiar with a unique (to us) game structure.

I am not convinced that a lynch would work, as I suspect the day will just reset. Even so, I wouldnt mind giving it a try. Leo isnt exactly helping our cause, but not sure thats intentional obstruction.. Getting a vote across the line is like pulling teeth sometimes.. let alone bidding for draft picks, choosing items, then using those items to win..

Vote: Pyrotechnician

The day has ended in a no lynch.

@Noodle has died.

Anyone with night actions, send them in.

The items list for the next day phase had been updated and shuffled.

There are 25 total items. Players will be allowed to pick one item numbered 1-25. But must first bid on a place in line to pick an item by picking a number between 1 and six. Full numbers only.Either 1,2,3,4,5 or 6. No 1.00000000000.1 shit. I'm looking at you @D2DC .

Bidding will again commence at the start of the day phase. Players interested in picking an item by number bid must submit their number bid for picking order in the first post that they make in the next day phase. Once everyone has put forth a bid on a place in line, actual picking on items will begin.Anyone that does not put forth a bid number in the first post that they make in the next day phase forfeits the right to pick an item.

@Leopold Stotch
@Pyrotechnician
@Noodle
@d2lover
@D2DC
@HuckIt

Any questions, feel free to PM.

stargate-sg1-dial-gate-animated-gif.gif

Night action results:

Huckit has been shot and killed, he was Ms. Siler.
D2over was taken to the infirmary.

The Stargate begins to dial on it's own, it pulses with electrical energy. Within seconds, bursts of energy begin to intensify and shoot forth, out of control. There is a blinding flash, and then.....

It is now Day 1 and the game has begun.

Everyone is alive as if nothing happened.

Due to the nature of the time loop, player roles have been shuffled and re-assigned. Please check your PM box.

Bidding for items is now open.

There are 25 total items available, numbered 1 through 25.

Time left until the end of Day 1

I expressed doubt that Leo was sinister yesterday, but then I was killed. I don't know about you, but when I play this game I like to kind of live action it. When I read that I had died, I fell to the floor and lay there motionless for the entire 24 hour period. It's a bit awkward when people are over, but at least Mrs. Noodle is used to it now. Anyway, what I'm getting to is that I had some time to think, laying there on the carpet. Here's a thought that may seem revolutionary - what if Leopold is actually mafia, and hasn't been completely forthright with us?

I know, I know, it sounds ridiculous, and I mean no insult to Ms. Leo. I'm just saying it's theoretically possible. It's not like me to go out on a limb like this, so I'll probably be killed again today. I'm going to go vacuum first, just in case.

I expressed doubt that Leo was sinister yesterday, but then I was killed. I don't know about you, but when I play this game I like to kind of live action it. When I read that I had died, I fell to the floor and lay there motionless for the entire 24 hour period. It's a bit awkward when people are over, but at least Mrs. Noodle is used to it now. Anyway, what I'm getting to is that I had some time to think, laying there on the carpet. Here's a thought that may seem revolutionary - what if Leopold is actually mafia, and hasn't been completely forthright with us?

I know, I know, it sounds ridiculous, and I mean no insult to Ms. Leo. I'm just saying it's theoretically possible. It's not like me to go out on a limb like this, so I'll probably be killed again today. I'm going to go vacuum first, just in case.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

You know the worst part about this? Every time we loop Daniel asks me a question, and I wasn't listening the first time.

Oh, hey, Pyro can talk again. Hey, were you given any info on why you were muted, and who may have been involved? Was it Leo? You can tell me, I'm a doctor.*

*I'm not a doctor.

Also, do you have a post restriction that you have to start every post with, "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!"? I hope so. That would be a lot of fun. If so, please respond with, "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!"

I only ask because I've known you for a while, and you usually don't open every post that way, Usually it's closer to three out of five. Maybe you're just on a hot streak - you do you!

Oh, hey, Pyro can talk again. Hey, were you given any info on why you were muted, and who may have been involved? Was it Leo? You can tell me, I'm a doctor.*

*I'm not a doctor.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Also, do you have a post restriction that you have to start every post with, "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!"? I hope so. That would be a lot of fun. If so, please respond with, "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!"

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

I would like to apologize in advance for anything that I do or say that could be considered offensive as I slowly go NUTS!

I only ask because I've known you for a while, and you usually don't open every post that way, Usually it's closer to three out of five. Maybe you're just on a hot streak - you do you!

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

OK, so I was wrong, this is classic Pyro. No real difference from normal. I have to admit I'm a little frustrated - anyone else have any theories?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High