SPF Hall Of Records

Sigh... you guys are still stuck around here eh? :p
You somehow managed to make me fire up D2SP again for a bit. I got RCA (partially) working again, it only seems to crash when I use the pause/resume function now...?

HC Blizzard Sorceress
Category: AT
MF: 619
Runs: 100
Bosses: 586
Average Time: 00:31:232
Efficiency: 5.3297/bosspack
Adjusted Efficiency:

I ditched my old "safe" Dimensional Shard map and rolled this one within 15 minutes, now I just have to get better at it.

€: I use 3-part Tals, 5359-5654 Blizzard damage/105 FCR and I ditched casting bc+ES but luckily I can still click rejuvs.
I picked up charms/jewels and rare circlets/rings only I think

Last edited:
Hi Corrupted! Go ahead and get things going, we need those decent results in here. You adjusted efficiency is 1.917 fabians. Crazy stuff man.

SC WW barbarian
Category: Lister
Average time: 2:36.121
Character level: 96

Equipment + build: here

My main objective here is to compare experience gain per second for Baal and for Lister running. Since I use level 96 character, probably all players would say go for Baal. Well, my results are showing this:
For presented Baal running time I got 2914.01 xp/sec
For presented Lister running time I got 3001.35 xp/sec

Into calculations I included total xp gain in running, including creeps killed at p1 while clearing throne. For Baal to be equally efficient target for xp running as Lister, I need to get average time of 3:05.757 minutes per run. Right away I can say I can't do that on current map. I can improve Lister run average time by at least 2 seconds, but Baal killing speed is a issue definitely. So, on a current map it's more beneficial for me to run only Lister and skip Baal to gain experience faster, even on level 96.
Those runs also indicate that, considering that Baal takes 12 seconds to get into his room, I need something like 23 seconds to kill Baal at average. I must speed up the process for Baal to be worth running for experience, but don't know how. Even with flawless execution, it really depends on what Baal is doing. If he summons illusion next to him, I must ww the way to target only Baal, but will lose some time in a process. Also sometimes Baal tele around like mad which also costs time. Increasing attack rating makes no sense since I'm already over 10k now. Crushing blow is 50% and total of 90% chance for critical hit. Only thing I could do is to remove Ravenfrost to get chilling effect and slower whirling, but then it will be painful to kill physical immune Lister if I get chilled which will cause time lost in that part. Also that would lower my AR considerably meaning I will have harder time hitting Baal. In the end even that won't cause me to kill Baal in below 20 seconds.

Also, difference for lower levels are higher. Baal is simply not worth target for experience running until level 96 (or 97 in my barb case), only if you want to farm essences or have a chance of lucky score. Otherwise Lister is simply better target for leveling + you don't have to build char to deal with Baal including crushing blow or something.

HC Blizzard Sorceress
MF: 619
Runs: 100
Bosses: 605
Average Time: 00:30:865
Efficiency: 5.102 seconds/bosspack
Adjusted Efficiency:

Will be difficult to improve on that I think...

SC Poisonmancer
Category: Pit p7/8
MF: 495
Average time: 1:08.107
Bosspacks: 383 (7.66 per run)
Efficiency: 8.891 sec/bosspack
Adjusted efficiency: 3.342 fabians

Out of curiosity I tried to run with nec on a random new map. This map was 1-rolled. I didn't think I'll be able to beat my record on this map, but...
Decided to go with lower poison nova damage so ditched 2 pnb skillers to get mf charms instead.

Equipment:
Shako (Ist)
Enigma
2 pnb 33 MF amulet
Death's Web (Ist)
35 fcr Spirit
Arachnid Mesh
Trang Claws
Beta BKWB ring
30 mf Nagelring
48 mf War Traveler

Inventory: 40 Gheed, 4 pnb skillers, Cube, rest 7 MF SC's with various mods

Merc:
Insight eth elite 1.07 Great Poleaxe
Vampire Gaze (15 ias jewel)
Fortitude

@ Corrupted

Your adjeff is 1.835 fabians. You are now number 1 in AT category. Congratz!

SC Singer barb
Category: Pit p1
MF: 670
Item Find: 56%
Average time: 1:02.247
Bosspacks: 404 (8.08)
Efficiency: 4.938 sec/bosspack
Adjeff: 1.751 fabians

Okay, I beat my old record just because of higher MF this time. Beating it in efficiency is too hard. Need luck with bosspacks for that and great motivation from my side. So, for now, this is as good as it gets. Time to respec back to zerker to give him a shot, with singer I pretty much reached peak of my performance. No matter how good I run, I'm in this region of 4.93-5.1 sec/bosspack of efficiency with few inspirational sub 4.8 sec/bosspack moments.

New and improved equipment and build:
Shako (Ist)
Enigma
Suicide Branch (Ist)
IstIstIstIstIstIst Crystal Sword
3 warcry 23 MF amulet
Arachnid Mesh
Magefist Gauntlets
War Traveler 48mf
Rare ring 10fcr 13mf 7@ 18mana
Rare ring 10fcr 15mf

Inventory: Gheed 40mf, 3x warcry skillers, cube, rest mf charms

Merc: Insight, CoH, Kira's (ias)

Skills:
1 Nat. Resistance
1 Inc.-Speed
20 Find Item
20 War Cry
20 Battle Cry
20 Howl
1 Taunt
16 Battle Orders
1 Battle Command

SC Singer barb
MF: 670
Item Find: 56%
Average time: 1:02.247
Bosspacks: 404 (8.08)
Efficiency: 4.938 sec/bosspack
Adjeff: 1.751 fabians

Okay, I beat my old record just because of higher MF this time. Beating it in efficiency is too hard. Need luck with bosspacks for that and great motivation from my side. So, for now, this is as good as it gets. Time to respec back to zerker to give him a shot, with singer I pretty much reached peak of my performance. No matter how good I run, I'm in this region of 4.93-5.1 sec/bosspack of efficiency with few inspirational sub 4.8 sec/bosspack moments.

New and improved equipment and build:
Shako (Ist)
Enigma
Suicide Branch (Ist)
IstIstIstIstIstIst Crystal Sword
3 warcry 23 MF amulet
Arachnid Mesh
Magefist Gauntlets
War Traveler 48mf
Rare ring 10fcr 13mf 7@ 18mana
Rare ring 10fcr 15mf

Inventory: Gheed 40mf, 3x warcry skillers, cube, rest mf charms

Merc: Insight, CoH, Kira's (ias)

Skills:
1 Nat. Resistance
1 Inc.-Speed
20 Find Item
20 War Cry
20 Battle Cry
20 Howl
1 Taunt
16 Battle Orders
1 Battle Command

Very impressive. Would you still be able to hit 56% hork with only +2 skills from ammy?

You need level 33 Item Find for 56%, so with 2 skills amulet you need additional skill somewhere else to achieve it.

I was too lazy to count the skills :p

Was only thinking whether or not a sub 15 fcr ring would be a better option, but since it would involve you adding another skiller, then probably not. Would have to be +27 MF, and even that would be minor improvement. Gotta borrow someones 15+ and make that same run with +700 mf!

I know how can you get best possible improvement with gear available to you. beta BKWB would be ideal, but here is option B for ya:

1z5ul3r.jpg

SC Berserk barb
MF: 745/625
Item Find: 55%
Runs: 50
Bosses: 400
Average time: 57.173
Efficiency: 4.611 sec/bosspack
Adjusted efficiency: 1.6245 fabians

SC Concentrate barb
MF: 584/614
Item Find: 55%
Bosspacks: 546
Average time: 40.349
Efficiency: 4.768 sec/bosspack
Adjusted efficiency: 1.729 fabians

Equipment and build is listed here

You are really overestimating my playing abilities. :p
But it's possible to improve efficiency if I continue playing like that and if I get more bosses. With 5.6 bosses it's not impossible to get sub 4.7 efficiency with this barb.

Had to get an adapter to hook up my old monitor to my fairly new pc, but it worked. I now got 2 monitors going. Since my hand is feeling fairly good i may give it a try this weekend.

Might as well enter my pitiful attempt. Summoning necro (SC) running Baal at p8/3 with 155 MF. Average run time was 04:10:35.

I'm pretty sure this is the last time i used the run counter. It seemed to lag up the start of every run pretty bad. The first 35 to 40 secs of each run were lagging and i don't know if it's coincidence or not, but that's also about the time it took me to get to Pindle's portal to raise my army.
Without that i think it should be possible to get just below 4 mins/run with this guy. Fastest average in this category is something that just won't happen with this guy. Maybe i'll try that someday with a different char.

Although the 'upside' was that there were very few drops worthy of a second look, so i didn't waste much time there.

SC Berserker Barbarian
Category: p1 Pit
MF: 810/660
Hork: 56%
Bosses: 427
Average Time: 58:664
Efficiency: 4.40 s/boss pack
Adjusted Efficiency: 1.532 fabians

If this thread taught me anything it's that Grip had a better map than me. I was pretty disgusted by that, so I've spent 10-12 days looking for a new one. When I found my map for my lvl 99 Barb over a year ago I thought I'd never change it, but I guess some variety is nice.

In any case, I've found a map that seems really sick. I'm still learning it, and the path I travel is probably a bit longer than on my old map, but the boss pack density seems off the charts. While my old map had roughly 7.9 bosspacks, this one seems to have roughly 8.5, so pretty crazy. This attempt felt good but not ridiculously good, I'm hoping I can get sub 1.5 with some more time invested, after which I can quit this forever.

Last edited:
We all support your attempt at sub 1.5! Be as close to fabian as you can!

Dat map is indeed sick with bosspack average like that. I never thought such map can even exist and not be mega huge at the same time. I'll also give it a try at rerolling a new map with other barb, but since it took me very long time of map-searching play to find this current map, I'm not that optimistic I'll find a map that will beat my current one any time soon. But variation is indeed a good thing to have. I'm probably gonna have two zerker barbs so I can swap between them. Running same map over and over again can be boring.

My current map you can see in gameplay videos thread with singer and zerker barbs. Didn't play with open map, but can provide screenshot. Roughly 8.05 bosspack average over 500+ speed test runs. It's easy to play, you basically teleport in only two directions which is great plus because it's very easy to do. Minor minus is that it's middle sized map, not exactly small one.

I'll definitely go for sub 1.6 fabians with current map, but need some luck with bosses for that. Yesterday managed to get ~1.6 with 7.9 bosspacks after 20 runs, but abandoned them cause I was distracted from finishing it, so will restart and try again.

SC Berserker Barbarian
Category: p1 Pit
MF: 810/660
Hork: 56%
Bosses: 443
Average Time: 57:006
Efficiency: 4.12 s/boss pack
Adjusted Efficiency: 1.435 fabians (originally reported as 1.417 because I fail to use calculators)

This map man. Just ridiculous. Disgusting. This attempt was very very good as well; played really well and focused, not much lag (which is important to the bottom line, unfortunately), lucky boss spawns. The difference between 1.56 (old map) and 1.42 is just disgustingly huge, almost 10%. Crazy.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High