Show off your Zon here!

Well I haven't posted here yet, but I figure this would be a good time to show off one of my more favorite amazon's I've built, and that was my M'avina's Set FA Zon.

Stat Screen that's actually minus a few charms in the inventory, life was a little bit higher I believe.

I have a full writeup on her here, but I think it's a character I need to rebuild not only without the M'avina's set, but with a completely different gear layout.

Ah I just gave away my expensiveZon, here's a list of here gear:

ExpensiveZon uses (stats not listed if I considered them pointless or if they are crap - feel free to ask if you want though):

ARMOUR
Griffon's Eye (250def, -21/+20 lite faceted)
Chains of Honor (865def in a 15ed/15dur dusk shroud)
Ethereal Sandstorm Treks (15str/15vit/151%ED/57%PR)
Thundergod's Vigor
"Pain Knuckle" Crusader Gauntlets (2skill/20ias/5%ar/28%FR/95%ED/5lradius)

JEWELERY
Mara's Kaleidoscope (21 or 27res, don't recall which)
Bul-Kathos's Wedding Band
20dex/218ar Ravenfrost

WEAPONS
Duel Setup
Thunderstrokes (4skill)
JMoD 20/20 Faceted

PvE/PvM Setup
Ethereal Titan's Revenge
15aura "Phoenix" in a 13ed Monarch

Switch
6/5/3 "Call to Arms" in a Flail
"Spirit" Monarch

INVENTORY & CHARMS
Grand Charms
3x FHR Javelin GCs
3x FRW Javelin GCs
19life Javelin GC
19GF Javelin GC
Large Charms
20/18 Amazon Hellfire torch
20/17/7 Annihilus Small Charm
-5Dex w/mana mod (this build did not originally account for more dex than the Eth Titans required but later changed to tstrokes so, needed the dex)
-FHR/LR LC (Using to hit a FHR breakpoint tho rendered useless if I ever got that last FHR GC):
Small Charms
2dex/5allres
18life/9lr
2x 3frw/11fr
20life/11lr
19life/5allres
20life/29def
2str/11lr
2str/10cr
5fhr/11mana
100pdsc (why is this on here?)

All of this stuff is 100% legitimate, a lot of it is self-found. This character has been built maybe 5 times and imho needs to be rebuilt again at least once.

Copypasta! Wheo!

hmm i didnt know this thread existed. are there more? i'll look. maybe one day when you're bored, dacar, they could be combined (wonder how many similar to wmeridith's there are) and put in the stickie. or make me mod and ill do it:thumbsup:

edit: i searched a few terms and for some reason the above thread didnt appear when i searched for "show" or "showoff" i couldnt find any more similar threads looking for "pic" "pics" or "pictures" either...hmm. thought i might be able to search for "image" and get any urls from imageshack, but it doesnt appear to pick those up.

I'm currently in the process of making my Zon a more FA-oriented type...she's gonna be the pure offensive Zon, with maxed Strafe/GA/FA/CA. =P

She should be able to hold her own well enough...

I really like my zon. She is doing well in 4 player, and was able to solo so far up to hell act 5. This is my "skirmish build" it is rather veristle and does very well.

Helm
Giulmannes face

Ammy
atma's scarab

Rings
Ravonfrost
BK (i think)

Boots
Gore Riders

Belt
T-Gods

Weapons (duel)
titans
stormshield

2nd
Windforce

Armour
Chains of honor

I am happy with this build it is veristle but still challenging its not like throwing some hammers around and watching stuff die you have to watch and move a good bit.

Time to post mine now that I hit 92 with her :smiley:

Name: Skuld-SoV
Class: Hybridzon
Level: 92
Tasks: Running cs and being overall powerful.
Ultimate purpose: Give me the right to brag a bit. Will need to work a bit more on her before I consider her finished, but most pubs are impressed at least ...

Stat Screen Shots:
Bowmode - Strafe & Multiple Shot
Bowmode - Guided & Freezing Arrow
Javamode - Charged Strike & Lightning Fury

Mercenary - Stats in Hell with Venom but no fade

Skill
Screen Shots:
Bowmode - Bow and Crossbow Skills
Bowmode - Passive and Magic Skills
Javamode - Javelin and Spear Skills
Javamode - Passive and Magic Skills

Gear Screen Shots:
Inventory Overview

Helm, Amulet and Rings
Armour, Gloves and Boots
Bow and Belt
Javelin and Shield
Collection of Charms (excluding some minor and 2 plain java skillers)

Mercenary Gear

Action Shots:
Machine gun Action in the Pit
Sniping Travincial
Electrifying And Grilling Diablo
Showing my Fury versus Eldritch
Me PKing a Full Baalgame

hmm i didnt know this thread existed. are there more? i'll look. maybe one day when you're bored, dacar, they could be combined (wonder how many similar to wmeridith's there are) and put in the stickie. or make me mod and ill do it:thumbsup:

edit: i searched a few terms and for some reason the above thread didnt appear when i searched for "show" or "showoff" i couldnt find any more similar threads looking for "pic" "pics" or "pictures" either...hmm. thought i might be able to search for "image" and get any urls from imageshack, but it doesnt appear to pick those up.

I remember that one now. There have been another one or two in the past, although you might as well leave them dead and buried, especially if they're 1.09 or something. The search function only works with 6 letters or more, iirc, so some of the search terms you mention above may not pick up anything.

I can merge them, if you all think I should. No problem. But I'll let you all make the decision. Now that it's linked here, it may not be a big deal to leave them separate.

I am going to have to post mine now...

Well, I don't habe pictures...

...but my Amazon is a level 90 PvM FrostMaiden that I made for fun just to see how a godly Frostmaiden works.

Helm: Nightwing's Veil
Ammy: Highlord's
Armor: Great Haurberk Chains of Honor (GH armor makes Zons look sexy)
Primary Bow: +3 Mat Ice
Switch Bow: Vex'd Windforce
Belt: Nosturaftu's Coil
Boots: Gore Rider's
Gloves: +2 Bow/20IAS/14Dex and other mods
Ring: 20/248 Ravenfrost
Ring: 6/6 dual leach, 100+ AR, 15 life, 6 res all, Rare Ring

1x 8/85/7FRW GC
5x Bow GC
Torch
Anni
Some small res charms

This Frostmaiden has decent -cold damage, IAS, and is a partial hybrid. She focuses on being the best possible Frostmaiden, but I've also tried to achieve as much physical damage that I can get when switched to Windforce, just to have that alternate attack capability. But being a Frostmaiden comes first, and I never sacrificed her Frozen arrow power for physical damage when switched.

Her Frozen Arrow does about 3,800, and then she also has max penetrate and I think about 18,000 AR. She can fire about 6-8 Frozen Arrow shots before running out of mana, but the Vex'd Windforce on switch will totally re-fill her mana with a single shot.

This Frostmaiden is the second most powerful PvM character I have, second only to my "Uber Reaper" Summon Nec. A single Frozen Arrow from her into a pack of monsters usually kills the entire pack.

Well, I don't habe pictures...

...but my Amazon is a level 90 PvM FrostMaiden that I made for fun just to see how a godly Frostmaiden works.

How high is your pierce skill? I think I'd ditch the nos coil for razortail and IAS jewel the nightwings so you still hit the 42 IAS (9 frame) breakpoint. I'm guessing it's currently faceted?

Can someone tell me why I can't take screenies anymore? Is there an in game ssetting or something? Gawd, I am a total n00b.

Can someone tell me why I can't take screenies anymore? Is there an in game ssetting or something? Gawd, I am a total n00b.
Maybe just searching in the wrong directory for them? Well if you cannot find a solution, couldn't you paste the pic from the clipboard into paint or whatever, and then save it from there manually?

How high is your pierce skill? I think I'd ditch the nos coil for razortail and IAS jewel the nightwings so you still hit the 42 IAS (9 frame) breakpoint. I'm guessing it's currently faceted?

I think my pierce is at 83% if I remember right. I felt that was more than high enough. I originally had Razortail but couldn't get the 50IAS I needed without the belt. I was going all out for Cold Damage, the Nightwing's is almost perfect on all stats and has a 5/5 Cold Facet in it.

Oh, and using the Mat Ice bow I am at 8fps.

KavikKang, you don't need to make a new post to add comments to your last one. I deleted the second one and added the content to the first. Please use the edit feature. You have an hour to edit a post.

Thanks

Dacar iirc you play sp ?

If using rw/rrm the screenshots get placed in the rwm/rrm folder

Thanks, Aman, I play both. But I am not using RWM or RRM, although I have considered RWM. But I never installed it. I just reinstalled Windoze, so when I reinstall the game I hope it start to work properly again.

My first and primary character. Virility plays ladder US West.

Skill trees: Javelin , bow and passive.

Virility's Stuff
Bows: Gmb and Gmb unbuffed, MB and MB unbuffed
Helm, armor, Ravenfrost ring, rare ring and gloves, Razortail belt and War Traveler Battle boots, Atma's Scarab for neck.
Charms: torch, annihilus the rest include max damage/ar/life-dex, resists

Emilio's Stuff
Weapon, armor, helm(max damage jewels do not work with bows)

Switch to buff with sword and shield.

The sum of the parts: Gmb strafe/multiarrow, MB Strafe (Ravenfrost and Atma's provide the only elemental damage)

Virility and Emilio making friends image1, image2, image3

My thanks to jeffw for taking pitty on a new character giving V Lionheart and Peace armors, 2 manald rings and Eaglehorn Crusader bow. I am still holding them if you ever come back.

(max damage jewels do not work with bows)
i'm confused by this statement. do you mean high level bowazons should use %ed jewels over maxers? the maxers on my lvl 30 bowa work just fine.

lvl 30 pvp bowa damage:
with 40 maxed circlet
without 40 maxed circlet

133 max damage difference.

nice zon btw, but you dont use javalins at all anymore? i assume they were just used to level.

ps. about my lvl 30's damage being kinda low, i know. considering i threw her (mostly) together in one weekend from gear i had laying around i think she is doing fine.

Crawlingdeadman help explain this please, I have stated the jewel is "bugged" take a look (I cropped the damagenumbers to show the help at the same time otherwise the numbers are darkened)

Helm with 40/15ias versus helm with 40/15max

I had hoped for a bump like this ----> charm versus no charm

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High