Show off your Zon here!

He screwed up with his editor and forgot one skill on his Faith-wielding, lvl 99 zon. No one reading his posts was born yesterday and he's solely mistaken if he thinks he's fooled anyone. People like KOMARAC give the real legit SP players a bad name.

@ rest- Nice zons.

so u pipl wanna know the truth. the truth is i removed cold arrow from tree just because i HATED to see it on my right click fast menu! and thats it maafakaz
and instead of taking a **** on me, u should post your zons.

Last edited:
No one can remove a skill from a tree once u pt at least 1 pt in it. So bye bye your "truth".:girly:

No one can remove a skill from a tree once u pt at least 1 pt in it. So bye bye your "truth".:girly:

but the only reason i removed it its because it minded me when i open the skill speed tab. i had it till lvl 60-70 what?

none of that affects my killing speed with my zon... oh c'mon i just wanted 2 have just physical skillz on my fast skill tab

apology accepted deadman. i like u now. i'll try 2 post my pix later man now i gotta go somewhere...hehe. peace ya'll and remember.....

oh yeah and by the way-i hate any kind of editors, what's the point in playin then?

lmao, kid get outta here with ur edited single player crap
you even accepted somebodys apology who thought you used programs and you said u didnt , dont lie noob

Komarac, you cannot remove skill points without an editor. Would you like a chance to change your story before I remove your pics and posts?

The flamage ends here.

Well here's a little rundown of my fav zon - despite her mediocrity ;)

I made her pre-LoD, and subsequently converted her from Classic to LoD as soon as it came out. For some reason instead of remaking, I forged onward with her (I know, I know). Her stats are disguisting (there was negligible + to stats, and body popping was possible at the time) but still no excuse. By the items you can tell what era she reached the goal in... I have since added Torch/Anni to her (making her strength even more disguisting oG oG +40 more...), she is however missing a Fort/Faith merc. I keep her for sentimental reasons. Folks we have reached the peak of mediocrity, I present you, my zon:

Bow
Helm
Ring

No BO of course, Titans on switch. And 40 DR which is kinda cool. She is a MF'r now ~200 MF if I drop a few scs for 7%s.

Last edited:
Komarac, you cannot remove skill points without an editor. Would you like a chance to change your story before I remove your pics and posts?

The flamage ends here.

yes i would like that chance. i wanted to have only physical damage skillz displayed when i press skill speed tab. cold arrow annoyed me just standing there 4 nothing. i hate that u need 2 spend point in cold arrow 2 have guided... is that so bad pipl?

Some pretty slick zons so far.

Here's an SP bowie I made for duels among friends. Obviously no Faith, but it did manage ~150% FRW. It doesn't shine in 1v1's (or in any duel vs a teleporter for that matter) but can be a fun time in teams. Granted she's not super godly, but I felt inspired to post her here regardless.

Ichorous
That's 1248-3254 GA dmg @ 8 frame (200 poison from small charms) for those who can't see the screenie.
Lac switch and this rare as the bow:

Ichorous' Imp Loom
Matriarchal Bow
Two-Hand Damage: 94 to 236
(Amazon Only)
Required Dexterity: 187
Required Strength: 87
Required Level: 50
Bow Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x5af3a4af
+372% Enhanced Damage
+257 to Attack Rating
+14 to Maximum Damage
35% Increased Attack Speed
+1 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)
Socketed (1: 1 used)

It's frankly quite amazing to see how much more damage is attainable with a Faith.

Best char I ever built: (Played for four years)

One bad bowie...

ha! beat you to it. i hadn't seen you in a while so i took the liberty of posting a link to that thread.

OT: feel free to msg me if/when you're ever on :grin:

yes i would like that chance. i wanted to have only physical damage skillz displayed when i press skill speed tab. cold arrow annoyed me just standing there 4 nothing. i hate that u need 2 spend point in cold arrow 2 have guided... is that so bad pipl?

It's only bad in that you used an editor to remove the point. Most folks here build and build. We make mistakes and have to build again. But in order to build a legit character, you cannot use an editor. You need to accept that the way the game is played is that you WILL waste a point here and there.

Your mistake was posting a pic of a build that is not possible. People here are very smart and will find these odd things, even on a pic. In my eyes, you can be excused this time, because you responded to my question. In the eyes of everyone else, you may have to rebuild trust. But it still almost sounds like you think nothing you did was wrong. If you want to play that way, fine. Just don't share it here. This comminuty is a very legit community. They will call to the carpet people who they think have an unfair advantage. Please refrain from posting pics of characters that have been tainted by an editor. You will be caught and called out and perhaps banned from here.

Also, try to write in real words and complete sentences. Any more can come to me in the form of a PM. Thanks

It's only bad in that you used an editor to remove the point. Most folks here build and build. We make mistakes and have to build again. But in order to build a legit character, you cannot use an editor. You need to accept that the way the game is played is that you WILL waste a point here and there.

Your mistake was posting a pic of a build that is not possible. People here are very smart and will find these odd things, even on a pic. In my eyes, you can be excused this time, because you responded to my question. In the eyes of everyone else, you may have to rebuild trust. But it still almost sounds like you think nothing you did was wrong. If you want to play that way, fine. Just don't share it here. This comminuty is a very legit community. They will call to the carpet people who they think have an unfair advantage. Please refrain from posting pics of characters that have been tainted by an editor. You will be caught and called out and perhaps banned from here.

Also, try to write in real words and complete sentences. Any more can come to me in the form of a PM. Thanks

:embarassed: :sad2: :undecided: i builded/played androdameia completely and after that i removed CA. no more posts 4 me in this thread... that is how it is 4 me even in real life-i make mistakes and then i feel bad about it. thanks 4 another chance man witha hat. and my english may be bad sometimes i am from croatia. and i also hope that my qouestions will be answered when i start a thread in future...

...don't hate me...
AMAZONARAC:wink3:

:embarassed: :sad2: :undecided: i builded/played androdameia completely and after that i removed CA. no more posts 4 me in this thread... that is how it is 4 me even in real life-i make mistakes and then i feel bad about it. thanks 4 another chance man witha hat. and my english may be bad sometimes i am from croatia. and i also hope that my qouestions will be answered when i start a thread in future...

...don't hate me...
AMAZONARAC:wink3:

how many points did you put into dex with the editor?

SHow your tricked up, editied, super imposibble zons here...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High