Show off your Zon here!

MinionOfBoredom

Mar 4, 2006
Show off screenshots of your girl 'ere.

Well, the Paladins have one...and we don't, so here it is.

Hopefully this one prospers as much as the other one; I absolutely love Amazons, and I always have.

Here's what HeavAngel said, so I'm assuming that they're the general rules:

HeavAngel said:
The only sites will be allowed to link to is Imageshack and Photobucket.
Youtube only.

Follow the forum rules.
You know what they are when you signed the forum when reg. your account.

Here's my girl:

I like the way the GSkull + AP Fort look...makes her seem demonic, if anything.

I have an Atma's Scarab and Highlord's Wrath on switch, for when the occasion calls for it.

With Atma's, she's 100% capable of soloing the CS on an 8 player game; albeit not at the speed of a Hammerdin, she still rocks.

All I want to do at the moment is roll a perfect Mat Faith (it's hard and annoying as hell...) and find me a pair of P/M/20 IAS/Str/Dex/Et cetera new rare gloves.

Show off your Zon here!

Let's try this again. The original post is merged into this thread but above my post. It merges in chronological order so that is why my post is below, not above the OP.

Post your build screenies here.

A great and a unique zon you have there. I am curious if your mat setup with atma's can yield comparable power to the traditional gmb setup. I've always wanted to make a zon with a mat faith, but did not think that they have enough damage. So could you please say if you think she is stronger/as strong as the gmb zon. Also i'll be happy to see her in game pwning chaos :D

A great and a unique zon you have there. I am curious if your mat setup with atma's can yield comparable power to the traditional gmb setup. I've always wanted to make a zon with a mat faith, but did not think that they have enough damage. So could you please say if you think she is stronger/as strong as the gmb zon. Also i'll be happy to see her in game pwning chaos :D

Comparable? Comparable?!

Once amp triggers, she blows the GMB Zon out of the water.

And amp triggers just about every three seconds at a 2 frame strafe. (The irony is that it triggers either after the monsters die, or on random monsters- never those pesky physical immunes.)

Assume you're using a Conc/Might Merc:

GMB Zons do what, 1 to 7-8k physical? That's halved by the monster's physical reduction, so that's 500 to 3.5-4k done right there.

A Mat bow does about 2 to 5-6k physical. Half that is 1k to 2.5-3k. Now, amp triples that damage (50% Phys Reduction to -50% Phys Reduction), so in essence you're doing 7.5k to 9k actual damage to monsters.

Aside from that, you have the power to break physical immunities without investing a single point in FA or having Harmony on switch. THAT is nice to have.

Level 95 Miss-Isle Gunslinger (LF/Strafe)
Update Years Later! I wanted to update it as all of the old screenshots are long gone (thanks ImageShack!) and I wanted also to commemorate my favorite build on my favorite class. This is a rebuild of the zon posted below under the spoiler. I remade because this was prior to respecs. The only reason I rebuilt was to go with base strength and vit. I could have made it without the 2x +str charms if only I'd found that 20stat torch. Oh well. I believe I went with a faith merc to make all throws, non strafe bow skills, and melee attacks faster and for bow damage. This is SC or I would have made sure to give her some vitality and probably wouldn't have gotten Valk. I almost assuredly would have a might/infinity merc as well. Maybe I'll have a HC SP version of this character before too long.

Base Stats/Skills:
View attachment 9314

Gear:
View attachment 9315

Stats, Damage, and Skills with gear (under merc Aura):
View attachment 9316

Other Charms:
7x Javelin and Spear Skillers (+1 max, +5 dex, 2-7 fire damage, 3-5 cold damage, 11% gf, 10 life, 1-30 light damage)
6x small charms 3/xxAR (+1 str, 50psn, 3-7fire, +1 dex, +2 dex, 7-13 fire damage)
Tome of Identify (TPs in the belt)

Merc Gear and Stats:
View attachment 9317
Here's the original post:
Okay i'm going to do this right. this is by far my favorite character and the one i've had the most fun making and then remaking. here's a post i made about her a while back but since this thread got started i thought i'd do it up right and post screenies.

okay let's get started with some base stats:
Stats without gear
Bow Skills
Passive Skills
Javelin Skills

Here's her gear as of now:
Andy
Highlord
Chains
Gloves
Rare ring
Razortail
Raven
Travs
Windforce
Titans
Spirit

Anni
Torch

here's the list of her other charms:
7 javelin skillers (2-7fire, 1max, 3-5 cold, 11%gold, 1-30 light, 10 life, plain)
scs are max/ar/mod:
3/17/50psn, 3/14/1str, 3/20, 3/12/1dex, 3/14/2dex, 3/15/7-13fire

Here's her damage and skills with their respective gear on (under merc's fanat aura):
Bow Side damage/skills
Javelin Side damage/skills

Passives with bow
Passives with Javs

Here's her merc (act one cold arrow):
Andy
Fort
Faith
Stats

based on a recent thread i've been testing out gores on occasion (note: nearly 200 less damage):
here's her bow damage w/ gores

Probably the only non pally that can boast max block with spirit.

That is the gear i'm currently using, for much of my time past the mid eighties i used the same gear with a few changes:
Griff
Faith
Jtod
Gloves

Here's her stats with this gear on (under might aura from merc):
Bow damage/skills
Javelin damage/skills

Also she used a might merc with infinity (uses same andy/fort):
Infinity
Stats

the upside to that set up was the huge -light res from infinity, griff, and jtod. the downside was that since i ran almost exclusively in chaos the merc was dying 2-3 times a run. my bow damage was also considerably less. i believe that the set up i'm currently using is the better balance. i'd like to go back to using griff and the jtod with windforce, but i need the strength (and the ias i believe) from andy to use windforce.

i think i got everything in there. i know she's far from perfect. i'd like to get 3/ar/2dex scs and i think that i'd like to try to make her again (not sure if i want to remake at 94) and try her w/o d/a/e and valk to see if i can get her light damage up higher. i walked the entire game with her every quest, every way point, tweaking her the entire way. she's been great fun. i recommend everyone make one b/c she's taught me a lot about both major types of zon.

Last edited:
I love my zon, as she's an awesome killing machine. :), though not in the same league as some in this thread.

My gear is nowhere near pefect, with much still to do, but its an ongoing job. Even as is, has no troubles in much of the game.

Weapon: shaled windforce
Helm: Delirium
Armor: Fort
ammy: atma's
Belt: Razor tail
Gloves: Soul drainer
Boots: war travs
Ring Ravens & min damge/ll ring

switch: CTA & lidless

inventory, torch, anni, elemental damage, dam/ar charms

Im very interested in some of the gear you guys are using, as i was never really sure what to use. This is my 1st zon, definately not my last. :)

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5991/screenshot001ta8.jpg

FINALLY! someone posts so i can add this one without worrying about double posting :thumbsup: :

Wmeredith's One bad Bowie

didnt want it to get lost in my gigantic post.

This is my zon, a multi/LF/CS hybrid. :heart:
She runs the pits and cows for socket items.

Weapon1 - Faith Matriarchal Bow
Weapon2 - Thunderstroke / Head Hunters Glory -15/10
Helm - Kiras Guardian, socketed IAS/max jewel
Amulet - Cats Eye
Armor - Fortitude Dusk Shroud
Gloves - 2 Passive 20 IAS
Belt - Razortail
Boots - Wartravelers
Ring1 - Raven Frost
Ring2 - Rare dual leech ring

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/8767/amazon1xj4.jpg
I really like the shield: :azn:
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5849/amazonshieldnx5.jpg

Not posting all my equips and skills cause it's to much work so heres a quick preview..

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3946/untitleddq8.jpg

She can't survive.. at all. But her kill rate is amazing, and I barely ever take damage thanks to slow monster+knockback and valk.

That's a whole load of damage.

What equipment do you use? Something tells me that isn't all physical damage, though.

I love my zon, as she's an awesome killing machine. :), though not in the same league as some in this thread.

My gear is nowhere near pefect, with much still to do, but its an ongoing job. Even as is, has no troubles in much of the game.

Weapon: shaled windforce
Helm: Delirium
Armor: Fort
ammy: atma's
Belt: Razor tail
Gloves: Soul drainer
Boots: war travs
Ring Ravens & min damge/ll ring

switch: CTA & lidless

inventory, torch, anni, elemental damage, dam/ar charms

Im very interested in some of the gear you guys are using, as i was never really sure what to use. This is my 1st zon, definately not my last. :)

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5991/screenshot001ta8.jpg

Lose the Delerium, Atma's, and Soul Drainers, and replace em with IAS gear. WF is a damn slow bow, unless you have a Faith Merc.

Nope it is not all physical damage. Some poison charms in there, but still I'm quite happy with the amount that is phy dmg. ;)

I use Shael'd wf with max IAS strafe and faith merc + LoH and CoH giving me 550% damage to demon.. with all the other enhanced damage and what not I am a warrior in chaos runs. :p

Nope it is not all physical damage. Some poison charms in there, but still I'm quite happy with the amount that is phy dmg. ;)

I use Shael'd wf with max IAS strafe and faith merc + LoH and CoH giving me 550% damage to demon.. with all the other enhanced damage and what not I am a warrior in chaos runs. :p

Damn.

You on USEast Ladder?

I'd like to see some of your gear. If not, post it!

Lol, if you hit 7 fpa, that's insane.

Helm: 20% fwr 3os tiara (this is legit) with 3 40/15s (obviously not legit)
Weapon: superior 1/3/15 faith 320 dmg. :)( almost a +2)
Armor: 1540 ap fort
belt: nos coil
gloves: 20% ias / +4 dex / kb / 25% psn resists (I could use an upgrade here)
Boots: war travs (absolute god of bowa boots)
ammy: cat's eye
rings: 244/20 raven, 246/20 raven

scs: all legit btw
x5 3% fwr 9-11% fire res sc's
x7 3% fwr 9-11% cold res sc's
x7 3% fwr 9-11% lit res sc's
(gg i desynch :))
x3 5 all res scs
x5 5% fhr / 9-11 res scs
few various + max/fhr/life/ar scs (not all on one sc of course but at least 3 mod's per sc)

19/18 anni
20/20 ztorch

I challenge any bowa to duel me :)

You on East Ladder?

I'll give it a shot...but my charms are far from complete; I can't desynch yet.

Ideally, I'm looking for Max/AR/FRW, but that will be hard as hell to find.

yep, useast ladder. Send me a pm with your account name and we can duel it up :).

lvl 93 bowa btw.

:) I like My zon. Lvl 88-

bow: faith matri ( ISO GMB)
Helm: 120/45
Ammy: Kitties eyeball
Armor: ......Fort
Gloves: crafted knockback+20ias+double nova
boots: gores
Belt: Nosforactus coil
Rings: 2x 19 dex ravens
Charms:Torch (soon gettting some 3max/faster r/w and lots of 4/20's)

Merc- Currently uses insight and pul'd eth shaftshop with ed jewel'd gaze (might merc) Will eventually use--- Dream helm, some sexi wep like destruction (lol), and i havnt decided on armor yet

I tried to merge the boundries of IAS and damage into one.. so far it looks promising.

Okay i'm going to do this right. this is by far my favorite character and the one i've had the most fun making and then remaking. here's a post i made about her a while back but since this thread got started i thought i'd do it up right and post screenies.

okay let's get started with some base stats:
Stats without gear
Bow Skills
Passive Skills
Javelin Skills

Here's her gear as of now:
Andy
Highlord
Chains
Gloves
Rare ring
Razortail
Raven
Travs
Windforce
Titans
Spirit

Anni
Torch

here's the list of her other charms:
7 javelin skillers (2-7fire, 1max, 3-5 cold, 11%gold, 1-30 light, 10 life, plain)
scs are max/ar/mod:
3/17/50psn, 3/14/1str, 3/20, 3/12/1dex, 3/14/2dex, 3/15/7-13fire
looks a lot like my so called "windtitan" build, I've been thinking of updating it too my currently favored setup and add some other possible setups for more verity in gear selections etc, but maybe you'd be more suited to make the guide :azn: I'd say that zon > mine (though my currently favored setup is slightly different from what I wrote back then).

As for my screen just take the quoted pics, downgrade the jewel in andys and some other stuff, put a fort instead of chain, atmas instead of highlords, lava goat instead of the crafted glove ... and then you've got her (-some charms too, only have 2 java skillers iirc)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High