Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

Re: Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

Ok, now how the hell are supposed to kill Baal? I killed the other two pretty easy but Baal is now running around with a horde of monsters that are IP and also the few times i got him low, he just teleported and regened his health all the way back. I mean, i can barely get to him with more than 25 monsters, which i cant kill, getting in my way :/ I've tried to lure then away but he just teleports right to them again. Not only are they unkillable but they drain all my mana in one hit too.

Im really starting to get frustrated. And no, i will not ask a cheap, ez-mode paladin to come help.

On my first run I had a lot of trouble with Baal as well. I eventually found out that i needed to use a poison charm, in order to counter his constant healing. I tried a few times without, but I could hardly get him to half life. Since using the poison charm, and getting a little more AR, its been going easy. I do cheat tho' - I get my neighbor, a 98 hammerdin, to help me with salvation aura, teleporting to miniubers and handling packs. Forgive me, but I just enjoy seeing a hammerdin degraded to an assistance for once. :nod:

Hrmz??
What does this mean, this is prolly line i least understood, in quite some time :)

Use Feral Rage and don't relinquish you're lock on him (don't let go or right/left click). You won't target the minions at all and you'll follow him if he teleports.

On my first run I had a lot of trouble with Baal as well. I eventually found out that i needed to use a poison charm, in order to counter his constant healing. I tried a few times without, but I could hardly get him to half life. Since using the poison charm, and getting a little more AR, its been going easy. I do cheat tho' - I get my neighbor, a 98 hammerdin, to help me with salvation aura, teleporting to miniubers and handling packs. Forgive me, but I just enjoy seeing a hammerdin degraded to an assistance for once. :nod:

Ah cheers for the tip with poison, that will sure come in handy.

Use Feral Rage and don't relinquish you're lock on him (don't let go or right/left click). You won't target the minions at all and you'll follow him if he teleports.

Sorry, looks like my IQ below 100 is pwning me again :( :p
Dont right/left click? you mean dont right left click somewhere else, just click on him and hold mouse? sorry for bothering, i rly want to know because mistakes can be payed costly.

Yep, just hold down the mouse on him and whack away.

Can someone show a SS of an upped Ribcracker or post its stats and requirements?

Also what are your stats without gear?

Ribcracker stalagmite:
req dex: 35
rex strenght: 63
req lvl: 56
130 durability, mine is 270%ed and yeah, btw i didn't know dmg change that much when upped...its insane, normal had like 90-160 dmg or something?
Atm upped it have 307-460 damage.
I had nice 39% ed jewel, but as i understood it shoud be shaled to break another atack speed point, even though i dont know anything about it, so i shaeled it.(I guess i can unsocket it and then socket with that jewel if thats better idea)

Can someone show a SS of an upped Ribcracker or post its stats and requirements?

Also what are your stats without gear?

Stats questions are hard to answer since it varies on wealth/items. Just stick to the guidelines of enough str for gear, etc., etc., and you should be fine.

I have too much strength and dexterity (211 str, 150 or so dex with gear) and i still made it with pretty easy-to-get gear. I have only 2.3k life with my gear on and looking at the screenshot from xspy on page 5 it seems a little low compared to his 7.5k(!). I am currently building a new druid for perfection with every single stat put on vita since torch and anni covers the strength needed for my gear. Also thinking about taking Oak instead of HoW for max scaling with my build but haven't decided yet.

Here are some screenshots:

Non-eth Upped ribby 296%

Stats with gear

Stats naked

Last edited:

Stats questions are hard to answer since it varies on wealth/items. Just stick to the guidelines of enough str for gear, etc., etc., and you should be fine.

Well I wanted to know the OP's stats since that equipment is within my price range

Anyways my Ribcracker Fury is going along pretty good, just killed baal on NM at level 71 (was killing his minions in a 8 player game without help since level 56... with 0,40,0,0 resists)

Funny thing is Baal went down faster than he does when I use my 86 light sorc who has good equipment on it.

Can't wait till I manage to buy all the equip I need and try some ubers :p

Last edited:

So can you use other weapon such as Death Cleaver/Last wish PB for this build with a really good sheild?

DC maybe, Last Wish? Are you joking? It does nothing for a Wolf.

ah. just got my 2nd ribbie this ladder... 294%, so now it's upped and shaeled and ready do go :D

just to let you know ;)

noticed last ladder that eth ribbie wasn't anything I ever used (had it on switch) any ideas what to use instead ? atm I'm wielding Islestrike + spirit, for skills.

DC maybe, Last Wish? Are you joking? It does nothing for a Wolf.

Why wont it do anything?

6% Chance To Cast Level 11 Fade When Struck
10% Chance To Cast Level 18 Life Tap On Striking
20% Chance To Cast Level 20 Charged Bolt On Attack
Level 17 Might Aura When Equipped
+330-375% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Ignore Target's Defense
60-70% Chance of Crushing Blow (varies)
Prevent Monster Heal
Hit Blinds Target
+(0.5 per character level) 0.5-49.5% Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)

Unless your talking about the frames? But I dont see why this druid could not use this weapon like any other char?

Because you won't be attacking fast enough to overcome the Ubers regeneration?

Because you won't be doing enough damage to mean anything?

Wolves don't rely on OIAS so there's no chance of making the weapon respectable in terms of neither damage nor speed.

Last Wish is fine for an Uber Smiter or Uber Kicksin, but Verashiden is exactly right when it comes Wolves. The mechanics are different, and as a result, Last Wish is not a Wolfie weapon, so save your runes.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High