Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

Re: Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

Prebuff fade that will help out a lot, stack single element res charms if you must you don't have to have 5 res all charms you can vary and still complete ubers with this build.

Actually those resist is with fade prebuff, if i had those resists without it i wouldnt be posting here.

Then stack Cold and Lightning first, then worry about the rest later.

So what you're saying is that i wont need that much resistance when fighting diablo and baal?

edit: oh wait...then mephs aura is gone lol. nvm

Thanks for this guide. I've been sort of vaguely following it, and like what's been shown so far. I'm having fun with it, and that's the main point, right?

I have a question I'd like input on, though. I'd like some way to deal with physical immunes, when playing solo. At the moment, my non-physical damage is solely from raven frost. Obviously, that's pretty slow going.

A friend suggested Passion as a switch, for the point in Berserk. That seems at least reasonable, though neither of us had a clue what weapon would be good to put it in. Since my primary weapon is ribcracker, I have basically no dex, meaning I have little ability to use a shield, so any weapon would suffice. It comes down to a combination of attack speed, damage, and ease to equip. What's a decent choice for a werewolf that's not using fury?

And if there's a better option around for a simple weapon switch for handling physical immunes, I'd be glad to hear about that, too.

Baranar's Devil Star.

That will certainly do. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

If your planning to have a ton of them in stock since they'll get destroyed pretty soon :wave:

Not only using them of course. Just use a non-eth until you find an eth, put an ias jewel in the eth one, use it until it's destroyed, then use the non-eth one until you find a new eth one

Hey, I've got a lvl 84 ribby right now and I'm loving him. He's close to being done, but not quite. Atm, he's missing ammy, 1 ring, and armor. I'm using angel ammy and 1 angel ring, and my armor is goldskin :/ (I'm looking to build a smoke when i find 2os elite armor). So my question is, My AR is around 13000 right now, but if i take off the angel ring, it drops by about 5k. At 13000 AR I'm only like 74% against hell baal. How am I going to be able to hit the ubers? Also, I'm slightly negative on all my resists right now. If I UM my jalal's that's 15, and a smoke will add 15 more over the goldskin. I've done all the Anya quests as well. I have a long way just to get to 75 for all, but how much resist above 75 will I need to get for Meph?

Hmm, i was wondering, even if this is ribby guid, and we all love ribby, can i use tomb reaver or whatever is best weapon for pvm on switch, so when im not ubering, or fighting act bossess, i kill normal mob even faster?
So basicly question is, is there some better option then ribby for this build, when fighting mobs, and if yes, which one, reaver or?

Ribby is a great pvm weapon anyway you look at it, Tomb works great also, there was going to be a test done in pvm using both to see overall which kills faster...idk what happened to it though.

Generally, Ribby clears lower player count areas faster, once you hit a higher player count Tomby/EBotDGPA clear faster. Ribby does better ovrall against bosses regardless of player count.

K i will try it on switch then, i 4-8 players game, yeah in this build, with what to socket tomby? shael as in ribby, or?
and untill i get coh for ubers, in what to make duress for pvm games, have some armor sugestion? my strenght is slightly over 170 now with torch and anni and items

Srozbun,

It sounds like you are having difficulty getting your AR and resists where they need to be for a successful Uber run. You need at least +100% resist above 75% in and ideally +125% (to fully counter Meph's aura). You can add a lot of resists using a Metalgrid and a rare resist all ring with >100 AR. That will minimize the loss of AR, but you'll still be low. Use Life/AR GCs to make up the rest. If you can get back up to 13K you will be fine. If you have the patience, adding a few levels will help with your to hit % too. I consider pre-buffing with Treachery a must, because it gives +60% all resists and 15%dr for over four minutes (more than enough time to whip Mephisto). It's just too hard to reach 300% resists without it. Remember poison is not affected by Conviction, so you dosn't need to overstack it at all.

Vladabg,

If you already have the amazing good fortune to own an eth Tomby then by all means use it. You'll probably want to swap in a Guillame's for more CB, but otherwise, the gear basically remains the same. The difference is that the most expensive thing about using a Ribby is the Pul rune to up it, and it works just as well if not better vs. the Ubers for about 1/50th the price. You can use your savings to buy some amazing charms and leave switch free for other options.

Well i am doing hf rushes all day long with my sorc, in order to gather equipment for druid, so i have runes atm, thats not big problem, basicly i'm only missing metalgrid and then i can focus on charms and ofc last and deff not least - coh
Idk why are you mentioning eth tomby when it doesnt repair right? and i sure wouldnt be able to zod it, just to test it :) ok i will stick with atm what i have aka 274ed uped shaeled ribby, and focus on saving money for coh and charms.
Ofc as i said meanwile idk shoud i waste um on trying to play with duress, and if yes, in what armor with 170 strenght atm

What's a hf rush? Sorry for the noobyness.

hellforge rush. On hell difficulty the hellforge can drop up to a gul rune (I think). Its farmed by a lot of players to build up wealth.

Bjam, thanks for the reply. Wow +125!?!?! Do people actually try to achieve this? I'm hovering at around -5 on all in just hell difficulty and I think my ribby can take on dclone (though I've never been able to lock in a dclone game). Problem with dclone is its so hard to find him and I don't want to download like 3 other programs to dclone hunt. Ubering would be more fun/easier to get to but much harder to actually do I think. I was on the dclone channel and people were talking about killing dclone with high negative resists. Is it possible to do uber trist with negative resists after meph's aura?

Ok, now how the hell are supposed to kill Baal? I killed the other two pretty easy but Baal is now running around with a horde of monsters that are IP and also the few times i got him low, he just teleported and regened his health all the way back. I mean, i can barely get to him with more than 25 monsters, which i cant kill, getting in my way :/ I've tried to lure then away but he just teleports right to them again. Not only are they unkillable but they drain all my mana in one hit too.

Im really starting to get frustrated. And no, i will not ask a cheap, ez-mode paladin to come help.

Last edited:

Feral Rage Name Lock Him, That's why you max it.

Bjam, thanks for the reply. Wow +125!?!?! Do people actually try to achieve this? I'm hovering at around -5 on all in just hell difficulty and I think my ribby can take on dclone (though I've never been able to lock in a dclone game).
It's recommended to have +125 resist stack on top of having 75 resist all in Hell, so +300% resist fire/cold/lightning and +175% poison in total (since Meph aura doesn't affect poison).

Treachery buff prior to fight adds +60% all I believe so that's a large chunk, as for the rest you need Chains of Honor runeword armor (+65 resist all), Um'd Jalals Mane (+45 resist all), Mara's Kaledioscope (around 20-30 resist all)
armor+helm+amulet+buff= ~200% resist all

still got rings, boots, gloves, belt for more resists, then you got all the resists from charms to add in too

definitely doable
expensive, but doable

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High