Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

Re: Ribcracker Fury Druid - Uber Killer Guide

So has anyone tried any of the other weapons? I can't seem to get/find a upped ribcracker on NL so its pretty much out of the question i was thinking stormlash and stormshield but im not sure was kinda looking for other's peoples comments.

It wouldn't be the Ribcracker Fury Druid without Ribby >.>

On a more serious note, Shael/Shael/Ber or Shale/Ber/Ber Tomby could give you some decent results. The main thing you need on a weapon is CB and decent speed.

i guess your right but the point is what can i do if i can't get a ribcracker upped cuz im on NL. I have choices like LW and such for runewords that they brought from ladder but no up'ed ribcrackers. You think the socketed tomb would be my best choice?

Yes .

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but I have a 295% up'd ribcracker for trade on E/SC/L if anyone is interested let me know.

Post in the proper forum about that please.

Sorry for being a noob but how can you have good chance to hit in Hell difficulty with base dex?

Dex doesn't add nearly as much AR as you think. Most of your AR will be from charms and gear.

I will make this character, but beside just ubers, i will use him for playing pvm overall, so i could quite have use of a spirit, thats why i'm wondering, which one is better for this build?
I mean, we can go with less points in vita, more in strenght, and then life spirit, or all in vita, and then dmg spirit, what is best solution?

If you are just planning to use the Spirit for BO and/or SS pre-buff it's not worth the huge strength investment for one extra plus skill. If you are already planning a high strength build for maximum damage (Titan), then it's a no brainer.

Regarding spending in strength and using Oak vs. spending in life and using HoW, the idea is to maximize life without a spirit active since it won't survive while battling the ubers. You can do either, but the way I describe is better suited to the Ubers and still a beast in normal PvM.

Happy Ubering!

Upgraded from exceptional to elite.

You can do either, but the way I describe is better suited to the Ubers and still a beast in normal PvM.

Happy Ubering!

Sorry i didn't get it best, so whats your sugestion, going for max strenght and dmg spirit? or? (dumb, dumb) :p
Yeah i know he will not survive vs ubers, i'm just talking about pvm elements of this uber build

Sorry i didn't get it best, so whats your sugestion, going for max strenght and dmg spirit? or? (dumb, dumb) :p
Yeah i know he will not survive vs ubers, i'm just talking about pvm elements of this uber build

I mean using HoW spirit, Might merc, and cranking vita stat.

Just beat ubers today using this guide.

My new ptorch thanks you. :thumbup:

Up to taste. You still need a decent damage output to finish the ubers off so you can't completely neglect that. It's just a matter of whether you want faster attack or higher damage output.

Yeah, but what about shaeling ethereal ones? Then you can have both a fast attack speed, and high damage

If you don't mind burning through them then sure.

Yeah, but what about shaeling ethereal ones? Then you can have both a fast attack speed, and high damage

If your planning to have a ton of them in stock since they'll get destroyed pretty soon :wave:

is it really necessary to have 75% all resistance after mephs aura? because i want to get started on this thing asap and atm i have all the gear except from CoH which i'm halfway to get got 4 ists and um, 6 ists goes to getting a Ber. And i feel like ive such a long way to go. I read that Findux made it with a duress but did u stack all res charms to compensate those 50% that CoH would of gotten u?

Atm with my gear i have 35/-5/-5/-5 after mephs aura. And i understand that the lr is way too low but 11% lr charms are A LOT cheaper than 5% all res charms which costs about 1 ist a piece.

Thanks.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High