Random Tournament 2020 Stay/Shelter-in-Place/Home Edition

That's the spirit! Fall off the bike and get back on it immediately, still, very sorry about your deeds!

I'll be back with your Amazon in a few minutes!

Jcake's Amazon:

Forever Skills:
Dodge
Evade -> Freezing Arrow (initial reroll)
Immolation Arrow
Cold Arrow (locked from normal)

Normal Skills:
Guided Arrow
Impale
Lightning Fury
Explosion Arrow

Weapons:
Long Bow -> Hunter's Bow
Long War Bow
Pilum
Maiden Javelin

Armor:
Light Armor
Crown -> Circlet
Leather Gloves
Heavy Boots
Heavy Belt
Kite Shield

Well, that looks like a really bad roll skill wise... I really would habe wished for Valkyrie instead of Evade, but alas! RNG has chosen!

Any rerolls?

Let's make it a cold maiden locking in cold arrow. Kind of wish I hadn't re-rolled the Long Bow, but that's ok.

I do love LF, but can't pass up on a synergised freezing arrow.

Reactions: Babyhell and Grisu
@Jcakes Nice run!

I've finally managed to smash Mephisto and here are a few screenshots. Just hell month for this renovation/build since we have to be in by July 15th.

First up is Charsi came through with this beauty:

Screenshot059.jpg

Duriel going down like a sack of potatoes:

Screenshot057.jpg

And the best drop from Mephisto :cautious::

Screenshot058.jpg

Code:
     Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Last Waypoint          Points
     ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ---------------------- -------
     Babyhell          Frida                Ama     83     River of flame Hell    39
     Vang              Bludgeon             Pal     76     Black Marsh H          31 (RIP)
SP   Jcakes            Rurisk               Pal     73     Rogue Encampment H     30
SP   Grisu             Pynache              Ama     53     NM Lut Gholein         21
SP   Vildecor          Daphydae             Ama     48     Rogue Encampment NM    18
SP   Jcakes            Nightshade           Asa     47     Rogue Encampment NM    18 (RIP)
SP   DariusTriplet     Vegas                Pal     41     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Shiv                 Asa     46     NM Rogue Camp          15 (RIP)
     Vang              Shockingly           Sor     35     Highlands              13 (RIP)
SP   Pb_pal            Silika               Asa     32     Harrogath              12
     QueenEm           RandomQueen          Sorc    31     Pandemonium Fortress   10 (RIP)
     Vang              Aergh                Nec     31     Pand. Fortress         10
SP   Dazliare          IronChad             Bar     28     Kurast Docks            9
     QueenEm           Groot                Dru     28     Kurast Docks            6
     Swamigoon         Niminy               Bar     24     Kurast Docks            4
     Swamigoon         Witgat               Dru     22     Canyon o' Magi          4 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Cuckoo               Dru     17     Halls o' Dead 2         4 (RIP)
SP   CaseyJones        Turgruel             Pal     20     Act 2 Sewers            3
SP   b1ur              Lynn                 Ama     20     Lut Gholein             3

Last edited:
Reactions: Vildecor
Getting tired of LK... back to questing again
After 675 runs - and i must say pretty nice finds, i haven't even checked all charms yet, but the runes were valuable, i decided to head to Diablo.

The CtA? Not crafted.

The Fortitude? Neither.

Town portals? Don't know, maybe a dozen used to sell stuff/revive merc/remove curse.

The result? Hopefully it was p1...no life leech on merc + resistances not maxed for him is hard in CS.

Diablo? Kept close, used Charged Strike, and he surely died.

Here's the vid of the seals and Didi *fight*

Act 5 here she comes!

Edit: Act 5 started
Only pushed to Shkenk and Eldritch's waypoint, leveled up to 84 there, and made Abadon's red portal. Nothing really noteworthy for such a small session, so i integrate it in this post for now ;)

Second somehow short session made me save Anya. On the way, a 509def Kraken Shell that could have been used if ethereal and ebugging gave... well, it will not be used ^^. After that, it was a slow pace until Anya, popping Decoy very often due to the presence of the bone spear snakes - everywhere. Last waypoint got: Crystalline passage.

Code:
     Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Last Waypoint          Points
     ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ---------------------- -------
     Babyhell          Frida                Ama     84     Crystalline passage H  42
     Vang              Bludgeon             Pal     76     Black Marsh H          31 (RIP)
SP   Jcakes            Rurisk               Pal     73     Rogue Encampment H     30
SP   Grisu             Pynache              Ama     53     NM Lut Gholein         21
SP   Vildecor          Daphydae             Ama     48     Rogue Encampment NM    18
SP   Jcakes            Nightshade           Asa     47     Rogue Encampment NM    18 (RIP)
SP   DariusTriplet     Vegas                Pal     41     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Shiv                 Asa     46     NM Rogue Camp          15 (RIP)
     Vang              Shockingly           Sor     35     Highlands              13 (RIP)
SP   Pb_pal            Silika               Asa     32     Harrogath              12
     QueenEm           RandomQueen          Sorc    31     Pandemonium Fortress   10 (RIP)
SP   Dazliare          IronChad             Bar     28     Kurast Docks            9
     Swamigoon         Witgat               Dru     22     Canyon o' Magi          4 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Cuckoo               Dru     17     Halls o' Dead 2         4 (RIP)
SP   CaseyJones        Turgruel             Pal     20     Act 2 Sewers            3
SP   b1ur              Lynn                 Ama     20     Lut Gholein             3

Last edited:
Forever Skills:
Dragon Claw -> Fire Blast
Phoenix Strike
Death Sentry
Lightning Sentry (locked in from Normal Difficulty Skills)

Normal Difficulty Skills:
Lightning Sentry
Dragon Flight
Shadow Warrior
Charged Bolt Sentry
Dragon Talon

Armor:
Light Armor
Great Helm
Small Shield
Gauntlets
Heavy Boots
Light Belt

Weapons:
Katar
Cestus
Kris

The final act for Silika in Normal went as easily as the previous have. She's chugging along very well, but there were still some interesting things to report from this act.

She did fuller clears for the duration of Act V to take advantage of the XP-bonanza. Shenk died quickly, the barbs saved, and all the way to Anya with ease where she hit an important milestone at level 39. She can FINALLY take advantage of the helm type she rolled (Great Helm), so she bugged Larzuk until he coughed up what she wanted:

D0g8AAw.jpg

She will obviously be plugging another flawless topaz in there once she finds one, and while she was in the shopping mood she grabbed some Gauntlets of Fortune from Anya before popping down to kill Nihlathak. She then found an Amn in the Glacial Trail which she will save for later use, and Lightning Sentry is now maxed out.
Not really much to say about the rest of the act. Ancients, WSK, even Lister were no problem. Before she knew it, it was time for the final fight of Normal.

tyOEn7C.jpg

He fried the merc a few times, but there was never any danger to Silika. His drop even provided a small upgrade! All in all a super easy trek through normal, which is not surprising with her skill layout.

RyxjbTP.jpg

Her randomly rolled stats are sitting in a good spot, there was a surge in Vitality this act (great!) and Energy remains the lowest stat (also great!).

Silika, the Trapsin - lvl 46, NM Rogue Encampment

--

Code:
     Babyhell          Frida                Ama     84     Crystalline passage H  42
SP   Pb_pal            Silika               Asa     46     NM Rogue Encampment    18

Going to need my NM skills rolled, look to start soonish since Diablo has been vanquished!

FOREVER SKILLS
Amplify Damage
Poison Explosion -> Bone Spear (initial reroll)
Raise Skeleton

Act 5 - When a story ends...
Saving Anya (who cares about the barbs?)...
After a first session during which Frida pushed to Shkenk and Eldritch's waypoint, leveling up to 84 there, and a second somehow short session during which Anya had been saved, it was time to head to the Ancients and the Throne.

Submitting the Ancients...
On the way, didn't find much but this one is kinda nice Enigma base:
ift9pUPl.jpg

At the Arreat Summit, XP had been checked, they won't be enough to get clvl 85. Well let's take them down anyway!

First part had been to separate them - they all get the Stone skin mod -_- Hopefully each one his own immunity, so i could be useful for two of them!
lBlMhXVl.jpg

Each one his task, buddy

Madawc was the real pain... Leharas wasn't handling him at all, so it was the time for a bit of strategy!
BjpZSbml.jpg

Hopefully he was stupid enough to try to shoot at me anytime... so i went with the Decoy shield!

10 minutes after, Madawc was still alive, and i had wasted all my arrows. But he ended cold shattered, it was time to submit Talic, easy task to complete the biggies:
uQeJmktl.jpg

Well in fact he was Fire enchanted and that was no joke (300 hp down), hopefully i hadn't been too confident with this.

Knock knock knocking on Hell's end's door
Afterwards, WSK was not that easy, but found paths really quickly, and no doom mods uniques, so it went well. The Throne was really easy using Decoy and LF, only had to resurrect Leharas twice, and vs Baal well... i didn't even needed to resurrect him, the story ended with him face down, 1M XP close to lvl 85 (that i will get before updating my Murios' entry @D2DC ;-) edit: done after two p1 Pindle runs).
Mzfflp7l.jpg

Baal only noticeable drop, this rare ring:
uabzFr1l.jpg

Not fantastic, but if i had to share something about them...

Everything had been done on p1, i think you got it already!

See you on... next character?

Code:
     Babyhell          Frida                Ama     84     WSK 2 Hell             45
SP   Pb_pal            Silika               Asa     46     NM Rogue Encampment    18

Last edited:
Going to need my NM skills rolled, look to start soonish since Diablo has been vanquished!

FOREVER SKILLS
Amplify Damage
Raise Skeleton
Here are your rolls @Vang ! Not bad ones I'd say..? Maybe the poison dagger should be auto rolled, what are your weaps?

Forever skills
Amplify Damage
Raise Skeleton

NM Skills
3-8 Attract
2-3 Poison dagger -> 3-6 Confuse (no dagger reroll)
1-8 Iron golem
2-4 Corpse explosion
1-3 Clay golem

Last edited:
Congratulations, @Babyhell Impressive and also very fun to read about :)

I have taken Groot through normal act 3, nothing spectacular. I am lvl 32 now and have tried my new friend Papa Bear. Not sure if I like him better or my 3 dire wolves. Really a shame that you have to choose... I need to pick one to lock for NM and I haven't decided yet. I mean, the grizzly is strong and lives forever but there is also the strength in numbers...

I will be looking for a Heavy crossbow now and start to take part in the fight as well. My morning star from act 1 is pitiful to say the least... And hopefully I will make it past Diablo this time...

Code:
     Babyhell          Frida                Ama     84     WSK 2 Hell             45
     QueenEm           Groot                Dru     32     Pand foretress          9

@queenEm I'd definitely lock grizzly over dire wolves.

WIthout synergies Direwolves aren't fantastic beyond normal, whereas grizzly can at least be a tank for you.

Reactions: Pb_pal
@Vang previous post updated: Confuse!

I'll take a roll on a Druid, weapons being Polearms x1, Swords x2!

Congrats on the Guardian @Babyhell

Forever skills:
Werewolf
Armageddon
Poison Creeper => Raven

Normal Skills:
Heart of the Wolverine
Hunger
Oak Sage
Lycanthropy
Werebear

Armor
Bone Helm
Light Armor
Buckler => Bone Shield
Leather Gloves
Heavy Boots
Belt
Wolf Head

Weapons
2-H Sword => Crystal Sword
Giant Sword
Poleaxe

oof those skill rolls ... any rerolls (apart from the whole character)?

Last edited:
Congrats on the Guardian @Babyhell

Forever skills:
Werewolf
Armageddon
Poison Creeper

Normal Skills:
Heart of the Wolverine
Hunger
Oak Safe
Lycanthropy
Werebear

Armor
Bone Helm
Light Armor
Buckler
Leather Gloves
Heavy Boots
Belt
Wolf Head

Weapons
2-H Sword
Giant Sword
Poleaxe

oof those skill rolls ... any rerolls (apart from the whole character)?

Oo dont know what to say... well...let's reroll 2-H Sword and Poison creeper for sure. I'll check for armor piece later, I do hesitate between buckler, belt, and bone helm.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High