[OT]Dueling game test

Also if we do this 4 man alliance, I vote we call ourselves the 4 Horsemen.

I don't think this works. My understanding is initiative gives you random seed for each attack, making no battle a sure outcome.

Ex.

P1 has 5 initiative. P2 has 1 initiative. That means each round P1 has a 5/6 chance of being attacker and P2 has 1/6 chance. That does not mean P2 won't get stupidly luck and get 5 attacks in a row to win.

That's basically it.

I'd like to team up with korial, BPC, or Numbers. I offer you in exchange my 2 attack in exchange for an alliance against the world. First one who is intrigued gets my loyalty and we can decide to vote for one another to get the most out of our duels. Would anyone else like to join a ragtag group of glove slappers?

I've decided that everyone is allowed to communicate outside of the thread. My only (optional) request is that you use QTs and I get links so I can enjoy the chat.

Also, I'm open to debates here. Should armour have 2-5 or 2-7? Or something else?

I vote for 2-5. Guarantees you get something, but it's not too OP on the high end.

Don't let the high vowel count names unite! Don't succomb to communism! I'm sure that's what it means.

My original announcment of welcoming a 5 man alliance to take out the big three still stands. BPC offer is nice, but we all know the randomness can soon cause havock per these duels. Let us take down the mighty vowel kings!

It's all statistics! The higher our initiative, the more likely we are to attack. If we attack more often, when you have no defence, we will win.

Of course we could get very unlucky, but that's also unlikely.

What's the point of attacking more often if you can barely deal any damage?

Initiative is not the most important stat.

No, but with the 4 person team I proposed, we would control half of all of the Attacking points, as well as all of the defence and 5/7 of all initiative points.

In the alliance of five we can use three people each day and then have the other two duel it out so whoever is last standing in the four all have armor.

Don't forget someone has to vote for the opponent. Yes indeed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

In the alliance of five we can use three people each day and then have the other two duel it out so whoever is last standing in the four all have armor.

Don't forget someone has to vote for the opponent. Yes indeed.

Without verbal commitment on a weak player alliance I suggest we use our votes to put two strong players against each other

Korial, Gory and Numbers: If you want an almost guaranteed straight shot to the Top 4, then you should join my alliance. This will allow for all of use to have armor, where we will all be able to duke it out fairly.

I was really surprised no one had voted yet. And then I realized the day ends tomorrow, not 1.5 hours ago. Oops.

Alright

Kestegs, Gwaihir, Cakes, Goryani

Want to take down the big bad beasts? Cakes could be our first duelist since we can't change votes.

The alliance of doom can be a real David Vs. Goliath thing here. One big named person is still welcome for an alliance of six.

Someone wants to work with me! I am willing to take whatever I can get!

I've decided that everyone is allowed to communicate outside of the thread. My only (optional) request is that you use QTs and I get links so I can enjoy the chat.

Also, I'm open to debates here. Should armour have 2-5 or 2-7? Or something else?

Again with the misreading! 2-7 of each is just crazy, as that gives 6-21 (2-5 is still 6-15) stats and each vote is worth at most 5. I would say armor should probably not be worth more than 2 good votes, so make it top out at 10 total 1-3 of each, or maybe 4-10 randomly distributed stats.

Without verbal commitment on a weak player alliance I suggest we use our votes to put two strong players against each other

I regret jumping the gun.

What's the point of attacking more often if you can barely deal any damage?

Initiative is not the most important stat.

It is actually pretty balanced between the three stats I think. What happens if the two sides are not physically capable of killing each other off (seems unlikely, but theoretically)?

Korial, Gory and Numbers: If you want an almost guaranteed straight shot to the Top 4, then you should join my alliance. This will allow for all of use to have armor, where we will all be able to duke it out fairly.

Anyone not on this list wait for them to choose their champion and vote someone from the same group in against him.

@korial
Early on we would want to vote someone with weak voting power and build them up. You have the third highest. I was thinking Kestegs.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Well this is a free for all, but I guess some co-operation is required to make it through to end game. :p

I'm down. :D And yea sure I don't mind taking the first fight.

RAWWWRR! Imma goliath GRRR

wpid-480px-goliath01.png

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High