One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I've found an eth one of these!

Optimal all resistance roll, nice nice nice etc. :cool::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot020.pngScreenshot021.png

Edit:

Not to be ungrateful, but given the absolute state of this character's gear (she's using a Zephyr Hunter's Bow...) there are 'a few' items of this rarity that might have been slightly more useful!

Screenshot022.png

Last edited:
A recap of the last couple of weeks after I found out where Windows 10 now captures screenshots. Some of them end up on this weird windows/xbox "game overlay" and some in a diablo screenshot folder. Totally weird but anyways, now I can provide SS of the Vex runes of a couple of weeks ago:

First Vex Rune about 10 days ago
Screenshot007.png

Second Vex Rune soon after

Screenshot010.png

An Arachs:

Screenshot019.png

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 132
Durability: 11 of 12
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x50f5781f
Item Level: 87
Version: Resurrected
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+111% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Level 3 Venom (5/11 Charges)

A test run about a couple of days ago dropped that beauty:

Screenshot021.png

Can't help but think it's raining HRs for me.
Sadly I still miss a Mal and an Ist for the first CtA in D2R, but I have a feeling they are coming :)

Anyways I wish a nice weekend to all of you !

A recap of the last couple of weeks after I found out where Windows 10 now captures screenshots. Some of them end up on this weird windows/xbox "game overlay" and some in a diablo screenshot folder. Totally weird but anyways,[...]
Please tell me more. Where do I find this?
This gave me a small morsel of hope that I might find some screenshots on my laptop aswell. (I play D2L, but still.) :)

Please tell me more. Where do I find this?
This gave me a small morsel of hope that I might find some screenshots on my laptop aswell. (I play D2L, but still.) :)
On my machine I activate it by pressing the Windows Logo + G
The screenshots that are there are saved on my machine at C:\Users\USERNAME\Videos\Captures

If you are missing screenshots a good place to look is also C:\Users\USERNAME\Pictures\Screenshots

or C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Diablo II\Screenshots

I cannot understand the logic of this since every single one of the pics was made using the windows+PrtScrn button combination but where the file lands is for me totally unpredictable.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Kartongen
Yup. This character is blessed.

I feel like I skipped some steps here... :rolleyes:

cause i'm still running around with 4x PTopaz armor and Charsi food, looking for 4os monarch or homunculus...
(4 monarchs found so far... 2os, 2os, 2os, 1os )

View attachment 70386
E: image from link
Screenshot007.png

Screenshot013.png
Straight to Ber & Jah. :cool:

otoh, I'm still missing everything from Lem & up, except an odd Mal.

E: and of course, the result.

Screenshot020.png
High roll too! (772/775) :D

Last edited:
I fail to see 15% enhanced defense :p @Gynli

Some stuff:

Screenshot669.jpg
Screenshot670.jpg
Screenshot671.jpg
Screenshot672.jpg
(2 of those bastards, and both rolled less than 4 sox -.- )
Screenshot673.jpg
NOT Tyraels :(

Screenshot675.jpg
Screenshot676.jpg
anti perfect XD
Screenshot677.jpg
cubing small charms is great :) (only those from nilathak or baal, for those 2-99 lightdmg)

Screenshot678.jpg
thanks anya -.-

Screenshot680.jpg
Screenshot681.jpg
Screenshot682.jpg
Screenshot683.jpg
Screenshot685.jpg
Screenshot686.jpg
gambling :D

Attachments

• Screenshot679.jpg
    Screenshot679.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot674.jpg
    Screenshot674.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 10
With a huge help from @d2lover the project for 30 Torches is close for completion.
Still I am very discouraged and literally pissed with Countess. After so many hours of farming she struggles a lot to drop me a key.
Half an hour for a single key is cruel. Got plenty mid-range runes but I want to end with those keys already.

Update
Keys of Terror: 64
Keys of Hate: 90
Keys of Destruction: 90

Unti2tled-1.jpgUntitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Today my favorite (so far) potential Lore runeword base dropped:
Q1ss4lore.png

While leveling my 2H-weapon zealot, a monster left him another alternative beatstick:
Q1som.png
(This item would have been worth ONE WHOLE POINT if it had dropped in the MFO a couple of months ago... )

While running LK with my untwinked Windy for a Ber rune in order to make a CoH for my mercenary to be able to do Ubers, I foud this nice Lo rune. Actually, this was the only rune which has no direct use for my windy, because I don't want to cube a Lo up (if I find a second one) to Sur and eventually to Ber.

20211118 LK Lo.png

So I decided to transfer the Lo together with a 6 ED 5 open socket PB collecting dust from my untwinked stash to my Zealer. He badly needed a replacement Grief for his (40 ias/ +357 one,) which was now being used by the new smiter for ubers as well. Anyway, this is the result, always a bummer when RNG gives you on two stats the lowest possible roll :) .

Second rolled grief in my D2 career.

20211120 Grief.png

A few hundred more Meph and Pindle runs, and about 10 cow runs, tucked away.

First Gheeds in D2R! Puts my sorc at 370% MF. Missing War Travs and Skullder's to complete the basic setup.
1637397506563.png

Pul from Pindle.
1637397525803.png

Is this actually useful?
1637397542905.png

Second Shako came from Meph (first was in AT).
1637397572917.png

Last but not least, the new character models are pretty cool.
1637397620716.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High