One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I kinda wish it was noneth, but this way it's one of the best merc armors possible (just put 3 IAS/@ + Cham in it, or 4 ias/@), better than treachery if I ever get the jools for it

Screenshot004.jpg

(edit: or go full insane mode and farm a Zod pre 1.10 XD )

No such thing, did you mean 125 FCR?

... a mere week and a half later ... ;)

Yeah, nice catch, 125 FCR ... I still had Sorceress on the brain when typing :p .

Anyhow. Yes, I've been playing my new Hammerdin with 125 FCR. I reached clvl 93 going between P7 Mephisto and Diablo before I decided it was time to get serious about finding the last bits of outstanding gear for my next character, a Fanatic Zealot. Most notably, I still hadn't found a Highlord's Wrath in D2R. So I decided I'd go beat up on Hell Andariel for a while. She has the best chance to drop Highlord's Wrath and also the second best chance for a SoJ (best in Hell though, and second only to NM Andariel). I hadn't found a SoJ yet either, and the call of Pandemonium Diablo was getting increasingly loud, so yeah, to Hell Andariel I went!

Pretty promptly, I scored an unexpected rune:

012.png

I'm not quite sure what dropped off Andariel, and what dropped off lesser monsters. The ground clutter from all the other monsters was driving me a bit crazy at first ... but I soon warmed up to it :D :

013.png

Two Lo Runes in one day ... Awesome! Especially because I didn't come across any Lo Runes when I was running LK!

Things then went mostly quiet for a couple of days before I found my first D2R SoJ:

014.png

After thinking about it for a day, I decided I'd convert it into an Annihilus:

015.png

It's been a decade since I last did Pandemonium Diablo. I didn't recall him being too difficult (I know I once picked him off with an untwinked HC Bone Necro) ... so I was confident my well geared Hammerdin could handle him without issue. After a moment of brief consideration, I went to the super unique that I thought would have the most scenic background:

016.png

Yeah, that's nice. I do like the new look of that cliff ... anyhow, ... I forgot to drop players setting from seven :rolleyes: . Oh well. As expected, my Hammerdin was more than a match for even a players 7 Pandemonium Diablo. After a few minutes of bashing through all those extra hit points I had my prize:

017.png

Annihilus
Small Charm
Required Level: 70
Fingerprint: 0x76fc66a0
Item Level: 99
Version: Resurrected
+1 to All Skills
All Stats +12
All Resistances +14
+5% to Experience Gained

Well, I guess there's plenty of room for future improvement :D . Oh well. Honestly I'm just happy to finally be able to do Pandemonium Diablo in SP!

Then, after a couple more evenings of running Hell Andariel, I got my principal goal:

018.png

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Required Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0x22ea56cb
Item Level: 75
+1 to All Skills
+20% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
3% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
Lightning Resist +35%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15

Woohoo! That was my last outstanding s/u amulet in D2R. In terms of jewelry, I'm still looking for the ever elusive Wisp Projector ... and of course, also need another SoJ to replace the one I converted into an Annihilus ...

So, looks like I'm all set to create my third D2R character, a Fanatic Zealot (with Conviction for Ubers). I'd been thinking about using this Heaven's Light for a weapon:

Heaven's Light
Mighty Scepter
One Hand Damage: 156 - 203
Durability: 34 of 50
Required Level: 61
Required Strength: 125
Required Dexterity: 65
Fingerprint: 0x7982c67b
Item Level: 87
+3 to Paladin Skill Levels
292% Enhanced Damage
-33% Target Defense
+150% Damage to Undead
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
+19 Life after each Demon Kill
+3 to Light Radius
2 Sockets (0 used)

Great roll! But now that I have two Lo Runes, I'll probably just go with Grief. The Heaven's Light has some style points, but I was rather bummed out to discover that the equipped appearance is a bit messed up on scepter type items ... the handle changes color instead of the 'headpiece' ... So, given that, and that Grief is just such a superior damage choice, I think Grief it will be ...

Edit:

I was feeling lucky so I thought I'd go ahead and roll the Grief:

Grief
Phase Blade
EthTirLoMalRal
One Hand Damage: 31 - 35
Indestructible
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0x9ac6ab44
Item Level: 81
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking
+33% Increased Attack Speed
Damage +395
Ignore Target's Defense
-25% Target Defense
+140% Damage to Demons (Based on Character Level)
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
-22% to Enemy Poison Resistance
20% Deadly Strike
Prevent Monster Heal
+2 to Mana after each Kill
+11 Life after each Kill
5 Sockets (5 used)

Sweet damage roll! ... If it had rolled low, I was thinking I might make a second ... but now, I'm thinking I'll use that second Lo Rune to create a Fortitude. Now, in what base ...

Last edited:
Sweet damage roll! ... If it had rolled low, I was thinking I might make a second ... but now, I'm thinking I'll use that second Lo Rune to create a Fortitude. Now, in what base ...
If it's for you and not your Mercenary, Archon Plate of course. It comes with 3 main advantages.
  • Low Str Requirements.
  • Light Armor Type ( no penalty in Movement speed).
  • And the defense is just as high

... a mere week and a half later ... ;)

Yeah, nice catch, 125 FCR ... I still had Sorceress on the brain when typing :p .

Anyhow. Yes, I've been playing my new Hammerdin with 125 FCR. I reached clvl 93 going between P7 Mephisto and Diablo before I decided it was time to get serious about finding the last bits of outstanding gear for my next character, a Fanatic Zealot. Most notably, I still hadn't found a Highlord's Wrath in D2R. So I decided I'd go beat up on Hell Andariel for a while. She has the best chance to drop Highlord's Wrath and also the second best chance for a SoJ (best in Hell though, and second only to NM Andariel). I hadn't found a SoJ yet either, and the call of Pandemonium Diablo was getting increasingly loud, so yeah, to Hell Andariel I went!

Pretty promptly, I scored an unexpected rune:

View attachment 72392

I'm not quite sure what dropped off Andariel, and what dropped off lesser monsters. The ground clutter from all the other monsters was driving me a bit crazy at first ... but I soon warmed up to it :D :

View attachment 72393

Two Lo Runes in one day ... Awesome! Especially because I didn't come across any Lo Runes when I was running LK!

Things then went mostly quiet for a couple of days before I found my first D2R SoJ:

View attachment 72394

After thinking about it for a day, I decided I'd convert it into an Annihilus:

View attachment 72395

It's been a decade since I last did Pandemonium Diablo. I didn't recall him being too difficult (I know I once picked him off with an untwinked HC Bone Necro) ... so I was confident my well geared Hammerdin could handle him without issue. After a moment of brief consideration, I went to the super unique that I thought would have the most scenic background:

View attachment 72396

Yeah, that's nice. I do like the new look of that cliff ... anyhow, ... I forgot to drop players setting from seven :rolleyes: . Oh well. As expected, my Hammerdin was more than a match for even a players 7 Pandemonium Diablo. After a few minutes of bashing through all those extra hit points I had my prize:

View attachment 72397

Annihilus
Small Charm
Required Level: 70
Fingerprint: 0x76fc66a0
Item Level: 99
+1 to All Skills
All Stats +12
All Resistances +14
+5% to Experience Gained

Well, I guess there's plenty of room for future improvement :D . Oh well. Honestly I'm just happy to finally be able to do Pandemonium Diablo in SP!

Then, after a couple more evenings of running Hell Andariel, I got my principal goal:

View attachment 72398

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Required Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0x22ea56cb
Item Level: 75
+1 to All Skills
Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
3% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
Lightning Resist +35%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15

Woohoo! That was my last outstanding s/u amulet in D2R. In terms of jewelry, I'm still looking for the ever elusive Wisp Projector ... and of course, also need another SoJ to replace the one I converted into an Annihilus ...

So, looks like I'm all set to create my third D2R character, a Fanatic Zealot (with Conviction for Ubers). I'd been thinking about using this Heaven's Light for a weapon:

Heaven's Light
Mighty Scepter
One Hand Damage: 156 - 203
Durability: 34 of 50
Required Level: 61
Required Strength: 125
Required Dexterity: 65
Fingerprint: 0x7982c67b
Item Level: 87
+3 to Paladin Skill Levels
292% Enhanced Damage
-33% Target Defense
+150% Damage to Undead
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
+19 Life after each Demon Kill
+3 to Light Radius
2 Sockets (0 used)

Great roll! But now that I have two Lo Runes, I'll probably just go with Grief. The Heaven's Light has some style points, but I was rather bummed out to discover that the equipped appearance is a bit messed up on scepter type items ... the handle changes color instead of the 'headpiece' ... So, given that, and that Grief is just such a superior damage choice, I think Grief it will be ...

Edit:

I was feeling lucky so I thought I'd go ahead and roll the Grief:

Grief
Phase Blade
EthTirLoMalRal
One Hand Damage: 31 - 35
Indestructible
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0x9ac6ab44
Item Level: 81
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking
+33% Increased Attack Speed
Damage +395
Ignore Target's Defense
-25% Target Defense
+140% Damage to Demons (Based on Character Level)
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
-22% to Enemy Poison Resistance
20% Deadly Strike
Prevent Monster Heal
+2 to Mana after each Kill
+11 Life after each Kill
5 Sockets (5 used)

andy - all that true for her normally, or just bugged?

Actually while I'm at it, can d2r andy bug / is it allowed? never run her really

Actually while I'm at it, can d2r andy bug / is it allowed? never run her really
I think Andy bug is permanent now. i think they fixed it with d2r. but I have not tested this myself.

Reactions: NorthDakota

Andy is "bugged" by default in D2R - apparently, the bug was when NOT speaking to Warriw, and we all had it backwards.

I've been experiencing the Über Diablo itch myself, so I went ahead and leveled a fireball sorc to 75 (for torch) but without killing Baal in NM - This way I won't lose her map by pressing H instead of N by mistake, since my other characters are playing in hell.

Soj dropped just slightly ahead of expectation, unique ring #30 (31 is average expectation) from NM Andariel. Running around 600MF on p5

Then the next SoJ dropped WAY ahead of expectation, unique ring #34 since I started running. Long story short, here are the screenies:

2021-11-17 (1).png2021-11-21.png2021-11-22 (1).png

That was the second anni. Must have forgotten to take screenie of the first (which was worse, 11/12/9 I think). None of the SoJs were even equipped... So now I will have to do more runs - but I don't mind that, since I still need some TC3 stuff, and upgrades to some other stuff like nagels. Also, she drops pretty good +2 skilltab pelts from time to time.

Any if you by heart where the best place to find wisp projector is? I assume hell Andy or hell Travincal, but can't check atm. (Sleeping baby on one arm, lurking with the other. :cool:)

Any if you by heart where the best place to find wisp projector is? I assume hell Andy or hell Travincal, but can't check atm. (Sleeping baby on one arm, lurking with the other. :cool:)
Any act boss in hell, with the exception of Andariel. Wisp is lvl 85 so it can drop from the sparkly chest at the end of some lvl 85 areas like pit, tunnels, etc... which is one of the better reasons to pop them. Also, any monster there of course.

Reactions: Kartongen
Code:
Imp Quarrel
Hydra Bow
Two-Hand Damage: 38 to 261
Required Dexterity: 161
Required Strength: 134
Required Level: 74
Bow Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 56
Fingerprint: 0x4169c342
+13 to Life
+284% Enhanced Damage
+90 to Attack Rating
Cold Resist +8%
4% Life stolen per hit
20% Increased Attack Speed
Socketed (3: 0 used)

not the best, but that should be enough to kill lightning immunes (for my 1.07 javazon)

(p8 party)

Reactions: Zyr
Andy is "bugged" by default in D2R - apparently, the bug was when NOT speaking to Warriw, and we all had it backwards.

I've been experiencing the Über Diablo itch myself, so I went ahead and leveled a fireball sorc to 75 (for torch) but without killing Baal in NM - This way I won't lose her map by pressing H instead of N by mistake, since my other characters are playing in hell.

Soj dropped just slightly ahead of expectation, unique ring #30 (31 is average expectation) from NM Andariel. Running around 600MF on p5

Then the next SoJ dropped WAY ahead of expectation, unique ring #34 since I started running. Long story short, here are the screenies:

View attachment 72412View attachment 72413View attachment 72414

That was the second anni. Must have forgotten to take screenie of the first (which was worse, 11/12/9 I think). None of the SoJs were even equipped... So now I will have to do more runs - but I don't mind that, since I still need some TC3 stuff, and upgrades to some other stuff like nagels. Also, she drops pretty good +2 skilltab pelts from time to time.
thanks for the info - running hell andy now and it's definitely worth it

any reason p5 in particular? also - assume you just mean you need to farm more sojs since you don't have any spares to use, or something else I'm missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High