One, Two, Buckle my Shoe - Item Find Thread - Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LouB you are right!

It happened to me lastly too during the current Random Tournament:
52i9qNNl.png

UROvwpPl.png

Nice Fireball Robe !

Found a Sur in bnet. Since i had to literally snatch it from face of another player no drop screenshot. Definetly a fascinating moment. Now a Sur away from Enigma.

I don't know what it is in D2R, but I've found 7 unique rings so far, 3x Ravenfrost, 3x Dwarf Star and one Carrion Wind - all of them at nightmare or hell Mephisto, I think. I haven't found a single Manald Heal or Nagelring yet which is pretty remarkable because they are 50% more likely to drop than Ravenfrost or Dwarf Star. It has come so far that I'm getting disappointed when yet another Ravenfrost is dropping and no Nagelring or Manald Heal while it was the other way around in the original game. Is it just me?

Screenshot588.jpg
Screenshot589.jpg
does it count as a 6 point ring? :D (trash rolls)

Screenshot590.jpg

Screenshot591.jpg

Screenshot592.jpg

Screenshot593.jpg
pretty nice circ, tho where can a firesorc play?

Screenshot594.jpg

Screenshot595.jpg

Screenshot596.jpg

Screenshot597.jpg

Screenshot598.jpg

Screenshot599.jpg

Screenshot600.jpg
crap helm, but I like how the lines get shorter and everything is 1 to something haha

Screenshot601.jpg

Screenshot602.jpg

Screenshot604.jpg

Screenshot605.jpg

this was my 8th Hoto, made the last for good measure too :)

might be kinda boring but my first sorc torch:

Screenshot145.png

Really the only torch I cared about, but had to get every single other class's torch first of course and 3 druid torches :/. On my very last key set. Man I wish I had picked up the keys through my years of playing but I always left them on the ground. I've never done ubers before so key farming is a new experience to me, which I absolutely despise. I don't prefer countess running, the runs can be kind of long with lots of different teleporting every which way. Summoner running is like.. you're just there for keys, nothing else. Nihlithak running is buttclench sometimes but at least I'm getting exp on my 99er

Really the only torch I cared about, but had to get every single other class's torch first of course and 3 druid torches :/. On my very last key set. Man I wish I had picked up the keys through my years of playing but I always left them on the ground. I've never done ubers before so key farming is a new experience to me, which I absolutely despise. I don't prefer countess running, the runs can be kind of long with lots of different teleporting every which way. Summoner running is like.. you're just there for keys, nothing else. Nihlithak running is buttclench sometimes but at least I'm getting exp on my 99er
I litteraly had the same experience.

I had kept many keys from 1.14d and I was confident I would end up with plenty torches only to realise that you actually need 9 keys to acquire a single torch. My plenty keys didn't seem so many after all.

After farming, Summoner was very generous, Countess very stingy and Nihlatak quite dangerous at P7.

After getting my first torches, 3 of them were Druid's and 2 of them Assassin's.

Has anybody farmed Cow King Set items? Can CK drop them at all any more? I've got 20+ Heavy Boots, all Sander's. I have CK Body but it's from regular cow (iLvl 28).

I'm farming my last TC3 items not only CK boots =)

m4ke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High