Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

...Flub is rambling in and out of Coherent conversation...

Dude...you have any idea how hard it is to juggle a tumbler of whiskey, type, AND think clearly?!?

Mom could only teach me so much...y'know the brain thingy.

I'm amazing Laarz has gone on rambling this long and not got quizzed on it. That can happen if you float by. I guess we have to decide if its something we need to concern ourselves with.

I'm amazing Laarz has gone on rambling this long and not got quizzed on it. That can happen if you float by. I guess we have to decide if its something we need to concern ourselves with.

I can investigate him overnight. Whether I live to tell the results is another matter. But yeah, we need to do something. I'm suggesting popping Hey today, and if he's pro-town, then turn the attention to Ivan/Laarz tomorrow.

like OMG "a brain cell then" figure this out if you want to win.

look before you leap
talk before you walk
you have the time
before you need a lock

like,OMG,like totally

Laarz, you want us to talk this through before locking in a vote? I don't see what there is to discuss anymore really. We have a somewhat good chance of getting mafia if we lynch Ivan, and lynching Hey is a 25% chance if you count me into the equasion like you guys have to since you don't know if im lying or not.

I think we should just get it over with and lock one of the two and you can worry about the rest tomorrow. I can't think of anything meaningful to add at least.

OMG "internal bleach" is like,like,totally killer.
Can't wait to hear what this means...

like OMG,follow the clues,maybe then you won't have the blues,totally,like
Rhyme or poetry?

like the clues are there,the line is thin,but if you solve then you can win,like totally OMG
seeing a looney at work here

like OMG "a brain cell then" figure this out if you want to win.

Homicidal?

look before you leap
talk before you walk
you have the time
before you need a lock

like,OMG,like totally

OMG everytime and yet no vote...Why?

I'm concerned.

I've given the clues to know my name, but I guess yourself is just to lame.Omg,like totally like sorry

Because I'm not mafia...

...That is classic mafia behavior, dog piling on a confirmed lynch in order to appear townie. Any comments?

Unvote: Krazeyivan

Vote: Hey

That's 3 for Hey sooooo... Laarz, will you be voting now???

Like OMG, Laarz totally changed his restricted post style, like, totally. Still no idea what he's saying.

I don't like this. Ankeli, making a cop claim that Ivan is scum followed by voting for Hey (supported by Ivan, of all people)...and you're all doing this under the assumption that Orphan was a mafia bus-driver? Don't you guys think this theory is a bit far-fetched?
Not that Hey is a bad choice to lynch (if you disregard Ankeli's claim), but I don't see how you guys discard a cop investigation under such reasoning.
Suppose Hey comes up town, who should be looked at next? Ivan? Ankeli? Laarz?

Anyway, don't lock Hey before he comes around and has his say.

If i may interrupt for a brief moment...

Noammr had a good point about Orphan being the Scream dude and then Lecter coming to off him though, the story flowed continuously through both deads, without a pause that should've been there if the Scream dude wasn't Orphan.

IF WE LOSE THIS GAME I'M GOING TO BLAME IT ON LEOPOLD'S ENGLISH GRADE! ;)

excuse me, my English grade has ALWAYS been an A or an A+, thank you. :girly: 'tis my best subject and y'all have been talking to a planned Creative Writing major. ;) and flub, while i guess you could say English is a second language for many around this glorious state, it is not mine. i can speak enough Spanish to get shot. I speak more French (i am probably a disgrace to my ancestors.... I'm half Hispanic and don't speak Spanish. what a fail on my part! XXDD)

Vote Tally So Far:

Hey - 3 (Ivan, Ank, Flubbmeister)

Vote Tally So Far:

Hey - 3 (Ivan, Ank, Flubbmeister)

I regret to inform you that your vote tally is invalid due to numerous naming/spelling mistakes. :whistling:

I regret to inform you that your vote tally is invalid due to numerous naming/spelling mistakes. :whistling:

i did not feel like typing names in correct format. let me fix that for you...

The Proper Vote Tally Since Some People Have Complained About My Laziness And I Am Fixing It Just For Them:

Hey - 3 (Krazeyivan, Ankeli, flubbucket)

;) :girly:

Seriously Hey has like 5 minutes or so...and nothing?!?!

no.... unless my days are starting to mesh together, i believe y'all have another 24 hours. i started the day yest., right?

edit (because i can): yeah, y'all still have another 24 hours. unless i get requests to end the day early or i see fit, y'all have a while to go and talk things over. and Hey is not locked yet. y'all can still flip-flop until this time tomorrow.

Also if Laarz eats my brain tonight I'm gonna be so not startled,

I'm just sayin'...

like, I will totally think about it,so do you know "Louis Friend"? like OMG

like OMG does anyone else have a script? like, flubby,you're no "crania cell grist" you know what i mean? hehe

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High