Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

like OMG,follow the clues,maybe then you won't have the blues,totally,like

OMG, like thought you were with John Hopkins,like totally

like the clues are there,the line is thin,but if you solve then you can win,like totally OMG

Is there a bus driver that switched Ivan? I'm sceptical as hell about Ivan's anti-town read, as I did not expect him to turn out that way. Rather I would've expected Hey or Laarz to turn up that.

One option is that Orphan was the bus driver and he managed a switch before being killed last night, in which case we'll know tomorrow, and we're pretty much doomed if 2 killers remain (like last night suggests, Lecter and the Scream murderer whatever his name is).

However, given the circumstances, I have to go with what I was told by the game mods. I'd be stupid to vote for one of the other 3 Ivan, as much as I doubt the reading, without any confirmation from one of the others of switching you.

Unless there's a mafia bus driver like in the game I hosted, which would pretty much hose us as well. /sigh

Please, Ivan, be it? :)

Six players left, assuming there are two SKs, we lynch town - 3 town and 2 anti-town (both SKs) left, assuming both SKs kill town, it's 1 town 2 anti-town. Either way, the town loses. If one SK kills the other, and one kills a townie, then, depending on how the kills are done, it's 2 town and 1 sk, or 3 town and 1 sk. At this point, it's still possible to win. If the sks kill each other, we got really lucky, as (depending on how the mods do it) we will either win, or have a 3 town 1 anti town day, which puts us in a state of mislynch and lose, but allows us another day if we're not sure on who the scum is (nolynch, then gather information from the night kill).

This. Depending on the outcome of the next night, even if Orphan or a mafia member changed Ivan with someone, we still might get a shot at it.

If I had to give a chance for the options of Orphan / Hey / Noammr / Laarz switching Ivan with someone (themselves?) I'd give it 80/20 in favor of Ivan actually being the scum, but anything's possible.

Besides, there's no telling Orphan wasn't one of last nights killers, which would leave us with only 1 and even if I'm misdirected with Ivan, we still get a pop at it. It's not as bad as it seems.

Zarniwoop managed to pull off his killer's mask. It was one of the cast members.

It shocked Marahumm and Leopold. "Marahumm, if there was a better time to use your bloody camera, you better do it now!"

"Already on it, baby!"

This cast member had finished gutting Zarniwoop. He sat on top of him, taking off his hood and admiring his work. He was one of the "big boys" now. He looked so smug, so proud.

"Hello, Little Aussie Orphan," a creepy, but charming voice said. He turned around and there stood Zhao_Yue.

"Zhao?" Lepold said, astonished.

"That's not Zhao, babe. That's Zhao's actual face as a mask!" He began to pull on her. "C'mon! We have to go! Now, Leo!"

"What about the camera?"

"Screw the camera! I want my face still! C'mon!"

The ran away. When Leopold looked back, the Zhao-Yue imposter was dining on Orphan's liver.....

Another day has come and there are baddies left.

Seems some of you read this story differently then I do.

The way I understand this is - Orphan (as the 'scream' killer) went after Zarni and then was targeted and eaten by Lecter.
This is why I assumed there's a good chance we're down to one killer (though the writeup does say 'baddies'...).

Interesting that Orphan didn't make any NKs before last night (story hints that way at least)...wonder why.

The way I understand this is - Orphan (as the 'scream' killer) went after Zarni and then was targeted and eaten by Lecter.
This is why I assumed there's a good chance we're down to one killer (though the writeup does say 'baddies'...).

Interesting that Orphan didn't make any NKs before last night (story hints that way at least)...wonder why.

Yeah that's why I concluded we still have a good chance tomorrow even if Ivan is somehow switched and is giving a false reading. The reason why I think Orphan hadn't conducted night kills before is that he was part of the mafia faction with Bad Ash and Noodle, his covering attempts for Noodle and trying to swing the vote towards me yesterday support this. I guess the moderators either picked, or the mafia picked the killer themselves.

Lecter, otoh, seems to be the SK we have.

Well then can either of you make sense of Laarz' comments? I racked my brain and woke up thinking and second guessing and got nothing. :coffee:

Laarz I know you can quote--so howza 'bout some interpretation of your crypto-grams?

Unvote: Krazeyivan
Vote: Hey

I'm going against my better judgement here, but the last time I was in this situation it was a recruited Asrrin that I was taking for granted and ended up costing the game for the town.

Presuming that Orphan was the last member of the mafia (+ the bus driver), we'll only have one night kill if we're wrong about hey and you can tackle Ivan tomorrow without me.

Could be the hosts are trying to be ambiguous so as to not give anything away. Hence the plural "baddies" instead of saying there is only one left. It would be kind of a tell.

OT-I am fascinated by the sociology of this game. Different points of view on the story, making something "be true" without a shred of evidence, mob mentality...

my family on the other hand is sick to death of hearing about it.:rolf:

Dude you're killin' me...hopefully not literally :)

Noammr had a good point about Orphan being the Scream dude and then Lecter coming to off him though, the story flowed continuously through both deads, without a pause that should've been there if the Scream dude wasn't Orphan.

IF WE LOSE THIS GAME I'M GOING TO BLAME IT ON LEOPOLD'S ENGLISH GRADE! ;)

...a vegetable state? :scratchchin:

hmmm-- Texas is the Lone Star state, Florida is the Sunshine state, California is the land of fruits and nuts so where is the vegetable state???

And if you are going to flop your vote...

I am willing to recast my vote on Hey to what I originally had if you are sure.

I am willing to recast my vote on Hey to what I originally had if you are sure.

I'm not sure, by any means, no. But then again, I'm not sure about Ivan being anti-town either, despite of getting that reading off him. The only person I'm sure about in the remaining company is me.

But it's a gut thing. It's a crapshoot anyway, and if Hey turns out pro-town we'll have a 1/3 pick tomorrow with 1 of them being called out anti-town by a cop. Should that turn out to be deception and the bad guy is one of the other two, we just got outplayed. No can do.

OK - i'm a bit lost here, whats going on?
Flub is rambling in and out of Coherent conversation.

It seems we have Lecter still at large. I'm going to stick to Hey - but Laarz is equally as good.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High