Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

like"OMG" being led like lambs to the slaughter,totally.

'Madam' you say? Isn't that title usually reserved for females? :whistling:

(or your brain) -

Sorry I misread your screen name :embarassed: No-am-mr and guessed female not Mr.

Sooo we've answered the brain question thoroughly :thumbup:

I can believe 2 cops only to the extent of "good cop/bad cop" since Gorny decided to go all whacko and protect his avatar's honor. Does seem ironic to have Ankeli as a good cop...:wink:

Aye, but it doesn't explain the lack of multi-NKs in earlier nights...

True. I'll admit it has a convoluted feel, but don't most slasher movies have so many twists and double-crossing characters you just don't know until the end? Could be busdriver or targeted same just to throw us off.

Just put the lotion in the basket!!!

Well...Laarz obviously doesn't believe Ankeli's claim.

While I can find plenty of reasons to be skeptical of Ankeli's claim, don't you think we can handle Ankeli if Ivan turns out to be town? I'm pretty sure we can, even if there's 2 bad guys left.

"OMG"like,sure you can use me phone,like totally

Allright, it's time to out my role. I've been hinting for it along the game, but to my surprise no one's caught up with it. I'm the 2nd cop. Here's how my investigations went:

n-zero: Myself, to make sure I'm not crazy - pro-town read.
n-one: Jason Maher, anti-town read, this is why I pushed for his lynch on day 2, a bus driver must have meddled with it.
n-two: Noodle, anti-town read.
and finally, last night; KrazeyIvan, ANTI-TOWN READ

Vote: Krazeyivan

Unless the bus driver is still alive, and meddled with Ivan last night, in which case please tell us, he's one of the killers of last night. I chose to out myself now, due to us running short of members and there's still 2 killers on the loose. Even if I die overnight there's still a fair chance for the rest of you to catch the last living crook.

Well played Ivan, kept on the silent side, avoiding detection. Much like Noodle did.

Eh not sure what your smokin son but thats a mile out.
Townie-o here and since I KNOW that and your claiming this role - makes me think your scum (or conversion) and have taken out a cop player so your safe to role claim anothers role.

Question is will others believe you - anti town on Jason you say??
Guess your still misfiring if your telling the truth!

Well...Laarz obviously doesn't believe Ankeli's claim.

While I can find plenty of reasons to be skeptical of Ankeli's claim, don't you think we can handle Ankeli if Ivan turns out to be town? I'm pretty sure we can, even if there's 2 bad guys left.

A few games back this logic cost us the game! and Gorny and company won!
Yourself an Ankeli in league? Wonder if you'll change your tune tomorrow when I'm gone (if your railroading is successful) I bet you'll still get support!
Saying that the town has done a pish poor job after day 1 so your entitled to your win I suppose.

Vote: Hey

Why not Ankeli you say?
I want a rebuttal first! Plus I'm convinced hey is sliding by in some regard.

Hell I'll hope to at least get him to magically appear!

Sorry I misread your screen name :embarassed: No-am-mr and guessed female not Mr.

Sooo we've answered the brain question thoroughly :thumbup:

Eh, brains are overrated, just ask...whoever it was that had his brain cut up and eaten on one of the nights.

A few games back this logic cost us the game! and Gorny and company won!
Yourself an Ankeli in league? Wonder if you'll change your tune tomorrow when I'm gone (if your railroading is successful) I bet you'll still get support!
Saying that the town has done a pish poor job after day 1 so your entitled to your win I suppose.

Sorry Ivan, what? 2/3 (I think?) lynches nailed anti-town players - however you look at it, town hasn't been doing poorly. The thing I find interesting is that you spoke up very early (first post I think) yesterday, defending Ankeli's role in lynching Jason, doesn't quite make sense.
*If* you get lynched and show town, Ankeli obviously should be the next lynch (I'd like to see him dodge that bullet).

Vote: Hey

Why not Ankeli you say?
I want a rebuttal first! Plus I'm convinced hey is sliding by in some regard.

This I find strange. Someone claimed cop and said you're anti-town...if you're a townie, what more do you need to be sure he's scum?

Well its a possibility he is telling the truth - he MAY be a cop - how the hell did he get an incorrect read on a townie for a start?!?
It may be that someone has switched me I have no clue - certain parties in this game still give very little away. As I just said I would wait for a rebuttal - its called getting as much info as possible before we (and in this case I) make a decision. We lynched Jason, our cop killed Zhao its not all been rosy.
And I was basing my devils advocate defence on Ankeli off the information I had at the time - was no benefit I felt off-ing him straight away as he was the obvious lynch at the time.

Well its a possibility he is telling the truth - he MAY be a cop - how the hell did he get an incorrect read on a townie for a start?!?
It may be that someone has switched me I have no clue - certain parties in this game still give very little away. As I just said I would wait for a rebuttal - its called getting as much info as possible before we (and in this case I) make a decision. We lynched Jason, our cop killed Zhao its not all been rosy.
And I was basing my devils advocate defence on Ankeli off the information I had at the time - was no benefit I felt off-ing him straight away as he was the obvious lynch at the time.

Fair enough.
I agree town is weakened by some losses (namely cop mk & doc lynch) but I'd hardly say the bad guys should win at this point.
Just hope the town doesn't slide into inactivity as it's done at times during the weekend.

...After reading people's comments so far my vote is going on Laarz. He's not done anything of use, if I have to change it to secure a lynch later fair enough but I feel we would be making a mistake to let someone live who has contributed nothing.

Vote: Laarz

Went back and did some reading. True-- Hey hasn't been anywhere near as involved as Krazeyivan. Krazey has either not voted, voted for Jason, or for Laarz against most of the rest of the town's vote for Noodle.

Pattern seems clear to me along with Ankeli's claim of Anti-town.

Unvote: Hey

Vote: Krazeyivan

Besides I'm sure I caught him looking at my brain... :nervous:

Well at the time glub I thought Laarz was the better vote - he might still be as good a vote i'll doubt we'll find out - PS - If Hey and/or Laarz are mafia and win this you lot are getting no end of stick from me about it! :)

Thanks Flub - nice to see the flip flop vote there, before Ankeli has responded. Its not like we have a lack of time.
Totally good idea to get the L train started.
If you feel Ankeli is telling the truth (I cannot tell you more than I'm pro-town) and has the correct read on this occasion fair play.

Flubbucket said:
Do either of you like chianti and fava beans?

Don't know what either of those are.

Noammr said:

If we lynch town today, and there are two nightkills, that brings us down to three people. Unless one sk (assuming there are two) kills another, I'm pretty sure that the town loses, whether there's the two SKs left, as this brings it down to three people, two to lynch.

Six players left, assuming there are two SKs, we lynch town - 3 town and 2 anti-town (both SKs) left, assuming both SKs kill town, it's 1 town 2 anti-town. Either way, the town loses. If one SK kills the other, and one kills a townie, then, depending on how the kills are done, it's 2 town and 1 sk, or 3 town and 1 sk. At this point, it's still possible to win. If the sks kill each other, we got really lucky, as (depending on how the mods do it) we will either win, or have a 3 town 1 anti town day, which puts us in a state of mislynch and lose, but allows us another day if we're not sure on who the scum is (nolynch, then gather information from the night kill).

I believe this logic is right, please correct me if I messed up.

This I find strange. Someone claimed cop and said you're anti-town...if you're a townie, what more do you need to be sure he's scum?
His reasons make sense, for now, I guess.

I was actually working on a reply at the time you posted this :p.

~Hey

... PS - If Hey and/or Laarz are mafia and win this you lot are getting no end of stick from me about it! :)

Thanks Flub - nice to see the flip flop vote there...

Not flip flop. I have been sure of Hey, it was the other I was unclear about, and frankly I was suspecting Orphan...:dopey:

Your posts today and reflecting on the past voting have convinced me you are mafia. Hey may kill me tomorrow, but one of you will lynch now. Seems you are eager to sacrifice yo' pahdner. Guess I might do the same...

like OMG "channel triable" like footprints leading totally to who?

OMG "internal bleach" is like,like,totally killer.

like swooosshh,right over your head, OMG,like totally

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High