Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

Oh by the way Orphan, you're the first one trying to turn the vote off Noodle to me. Are you covering for your friend perhaps?

Its about time to start voting, unless you aim for a no lynch which will be devastating for the town...

The Ankeli-person is correct.

Vote: Noodle
Don't like this, but I see few alternatives (unless enough people are around and willing to swing this towards one of the low-activity players? now would be a good time to speak up).

"OMG", I like totally like Noodles,they're gnarly.

like"OMG",like totally sorry Noodles:(

Vote: Noodle

it is now nighttime! Noodle is now lynched, he was Michael Myers. Story will be up when written. Those with night actions, PM Leopold Stotch or myself.

Left Alive:
Zarniwoop
Krazeyivan
Hey
Ankeli
Noammr
Laarz
Orphan
flubbucket

Flubbucket Meister shot Noodle C. Doodle six times in the chest.

Zarniwoop had set up an explosion that Noodle stepped on.

Ankeli shot him down a mine shaft.

Noammr decapitated Noodle, but turns out that the decapitated head was a prop doll.

Noodle C. Doodle stumbled into a garage. Laarz set it ablaze and he burned to a crisp.

Noodle is dead. He was Micheal Myers.

(sorry we're about 22 hours late on this story. Marahumm and I were a bit busy and he had writer's block. day will start in exactly two hours. :))

"Dude, Mara," Leopold said as she situated herself outside of Zarniwoop's window to his house. "I'm still hung over, I'm still throwing up a little, why did you make me come here?"

"Becuase I need to catch the Zarni in action at home. And I want to see if he really does drugs because he failed his drug test the other day."

"And you haven't told him yet?"

"Well... I like keeping the guy around. And he's helped catch some of the bad guys, so... And the test said he only did weed. I want to know if he does anything else."

"Hello, man?" Zarniwoop Boopity Boop picked up the cordless house phone, marijuana smoke coming out of his mouth.

"Hello?" a female's voice sounded.

He chuckled. "Like, who is this, man?"

"What number is this?"

"Umm... what? Who you trying to reach?"

"I dunno."

"Well, sounds like you have the wrong number, man." He chuckled again.

"Do I?"

"Yeah, but, you're cool. Have a good night."

He hung up the phone and started to make his way to the kitchen when the phone rang again. "Dude, what the..."

He picked it up. "Hello?"

"I'm sorry, I guess i dialed the wrong number."

"So, why'd you dial it again? Hahaha."

"To apologize."

"I already told you it's fine. Not. A. Problem." He found his lighter on the coffee table and pocketed it.

"Don't go," she pleaded.

"Haha, what?"

"I want to talk."

"Dude, I'm trying to make some popcorn the old school way and watch a scary movie. Maybe do some solo action later. I can give you a 900 number my roommate Steve always uses. The people there are really friendly." He laughed. "They try to help you not kill yourself." Zarniwoop began to look for the number in the messy living room.

"I thought 900 numbers were sex hotlines?"

"Dude, I dunno. That's what he tells me. I keep telling him to get off the juice, but he just doesn't want to listen. Thank God he's out of the house tonight."

"Oh. So, what's your name?"

"Hahaha! You're funny. I don't give my name out to strangers."

"Tell me your name, I'll tell you mine."

He stopped looking and went into the kitchen. "Nah, I think I'm good."

He shook the popcorn that was on the stove.

"What's that noise?" she asked.

"Popcorn, man. It's, like, the best in the world."

"Are you getting ready to watch a movie?"

"I thought I already told you that," Zarniwoop said. "But, yeah. I'm about to watch a movie."

"What kind of movie?"

"Oh, some scary movie, ya know?"

"Do you like scary movies?"

"Yeah, they're okay, if done right."

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

He thought about it for a minute, fidgeted in his pocket for a lighter and a cigarette.

"Well, I would say 'Halloween', the one about the guy who wears a white mask and stalks baby-sitters, but, to be honest, I've had enough of Micheal Myers today."

"Aw, you poor thing. Are you scared of Micheal Myers?"

"Psh! No," he said, hiding his nervousness away. "Anyways, so, what's yours?"

"Guess."

"Aw, damnit... Uh, 'Nightmare on Elm Street'?"

"Is that the one where the guy had knives for fingers?"

"Yeah, that's, like the one and only Fred Kreugar, man."

"Yeah, I really like him."

"Yeah..."

"So, you never did tell me your name," the mysterious woman said sweetly.

"Dude, why do you want to know my name?"

"Because I want to know who I'm looking at."

Zarniwoop's stomach dropped to the floor. "What the hell did you just say?" He began to look around.

"He looks scared now," Leopold observed, crunching on some popcorn.

"Sh, sh!" Marahumm said. "I'm going to zoom in on him, get that look of fear."

She threw popcorn in front of the camera. "There! Catch that on camera! This movie sucks! We can't hear what they are saying!" she whispered.

"Will you cut it out?!"

Leopold stopped, but not before she stuck out her tongue at him.

Back to the phone conversation, "I want to know who I am talking to."

"Bug off! That's not what you said!" Zarniwoop exclaimed.

"Aw, did I say something wrong?"

"Dude, I think I'm going to let you go..."

"DON'T HANG UP ON ME! IF YOU HANG UP ON ME, I'M GOING TO GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!" The sweet female voice had changed into a male's voice. It was deep and full of menace. He chuckled lightly. "Heh heh..."

Zarniwoop froze in his tracks. "What?"

"I'm going to break it down for ya, Cat Eyes."

Zarniwoop ran to his bedroom and searched for his Machete of Protection and Deer Cutting while the person on the other end talked.

"I wanna play a little game with you. It's called 1 Question."

"Whatever happened to the other 19?" Zarniwoop smarted off.

"Shut up! I ask the questions here! Not you! And lucky for you, it's movie trivia."

Zarniwoop gave up. His Machete was no where. His roommate Steve must've taken it with him on his hunting trip. He spoted something shiny on top of the tv, however. It was a gold box cutter.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Are you sober now? Doesn't take much now, does it?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

"To play my game! I have Steve here with me. Say hello, Steve."

Zarniwoop heard a loud muffled cry. "OhmyGod... Don't you touch him! I will-"

"Will what, Zarniwoop? Answer my question? Yes, you will. Movie trivia. You are GOING to do it or Steve dies."

Zarniwoop made it back to where Marahumm and Leopold could see him. He appeared frantic. "Dude, I think we should help."

"Leopold! Shh! We cannot disturb the Zarni in his habitat."

"Marahumm, he's not a freakin' animal! We need to help him!"

Marahumm rolled his eyes. "Just a few more minutes, please!" he begged.

Zarniwoop sighed. "Fine. What question?"

The male on the other end laughed, it almost sounded like a purr. "That's more like it. It's horror movie trivia. You should ace this as you are acting in one at the Galleria studio #13."

Zarniwoop's blood stopped pumping for a brief moment. "You're part of the people killing us actors, aren't you?"

"Hahahahahaha, ah. You could say that. Hahahaha!"

Steve cried out again. A loud smack was heard. "Shut up, Steve! Now, where were we? Ahh, horror movie trivia. I'm going to give you a warm-up to start with."

"Screw warm-ups! Screw all of this! Let my buddy go!"

Zarniwoop's cell phone vibrated. He took it out of his pocket and saw that Leopold had texted him.

" 'What's wrong? We can see you.' "

"Leopold?" he whispered.

"Leopold? Is she there?!" He sounded outraged.

"No! No!" He texted her back.

" 'Someone is threatening me and my roomie'," she read aloud the text. "Ohmygod."

"Good. Put your cell phone down. Don't tell her anything. Don't even signal to her if she is watching you. Here's your warm-up. Name the killer in 'Halloween'."

"Please, dude, I will give you whatever you want. Just let my roommate go and leave us alone. Please, I am begging you."

"That's pathetic begging. Now answer the question."

He sighed. "Micheal. Micheal Myers."

"YES! Very good, Zarniwoop. Now for the real question. Who was the killer in 'Friday the 13th'?"

"JASON! It was Jason Voorhees!"

"Nope! That's the wrong answer!"

"No it's not, you ****-wad! I saw that movie until it burned holes into my head!"

"Then you would've known that it was Jason's mother as the original killer! Jason didn't show up until the sequel."

Zarniwoop's eyes prickled. "What?" he said weakly.

"Well, lucky for you there's a bonus round, but poor Steve. I'm afraid he's out!"

Zarniwoop heard cries and moans and blood spatter on nearby walls, maniacal laughter echoing off of them. "STEVE!!! NOOOOO!!"

He clutched the phone in his hand and held tears as hard as he could. A few escaped. "I swear to God, you psycho-"

"Bonus question," the other person interjected loudly. "Why do you think I'm coming after you?"

"What?" He looked around. Behind him, Leopold and Marahumm stood, signaling him to be quiet.

"Why do you think I'm coming after you?" he repeated slowly.

"I-I-I dunno! Because you want to see my insides?"

"Because it's my turn to make an appearance, my turn to get famous."

From the closet in the living room, burst forth The Ghostface Killer from the Scream movies. They all screamed and ran out of the backdoor. They leaped off of the back deck and ran separate ways. Marahumm faced the camera at himself and shouted, "I am so startled right now! Leopold! Leopold keep running! We are all startled right now!"

They ran into each other, hugged, and crawled to a bush nearby.

"Where's Zarni?" she whispered.

"I dunno. I am so startled right now!"

"Me too, Mara."

"Guys! Guys! Help me!" Zarniwoop screamed.

"Zarni Boop!" Leopold was getting up when Marahumm put her back down. He pointed to what happened before their eyes. The killer tackled him down. After a brief scuffle, the killer wrapped his hands around Zarni's throat. Zarniwoop was able to knee his opposer in the groin. It knocked him off and Zarniwoop got up and began to ran towards their hiding spot. He didn't get past two steps when the killer seized him and stabbed him in the collar bone.

Zarniwoop Boopity Boop fell down to the ground, defeated and helpless.

"Marahumm, we have to do something!" Leopold begged.

"We can't! We're going to die as well!"

Zarniwoop managed to pull off his killer's mask. It was one of the cast members.

It shocked Marahumm and Leopold. "Marahumm, if there was a better time to use your bloody camera, you better do it now!"

"Already on it, baby!"

This cast member had finished gutting Zarniwoop. He sat on top of him, taking off his hood and admiring his work. He was one of the "big boys" now. He looked so smug, so proud.

"Hello, Little Aussie Orphan," a creepy, but charming voice said. He turned around and there stood Zhao_Yue.

"Zhao?" Lepold said, astonished.

"That's not Zhao, babe. That's Zhao's actual face as a mask!" He began to pull on her. "C'mon! We have to go! Now, Leo!"

"What about the camera?"

"Screw the camera! I want my face still! C'mon!"

The ran away. When Leopold looked back, the Zhao-Yue imposter was dining on Orphan's liver.....

Another day has come and there are baddies left.

Those Who Have Faces and Livers Still:

Krazeyivan
Hey
Ankeli
Noammr
Laarz
flubbucket

3 to lynch, 4 to lock.

Ehhhh what happened there?
Zarn is dead - Ophan got his liver eaten, is that right?

This is difficult to follow!! - Noodle was a good call yesterday - guess that puts me on the chop list with no voting for him.

Personally I'm still for Laarz or Hey today - cos gentlemen you have played a blinder if scum!

Here's what I see. Bad Ash was a bad guy and Hey did NOT vote.

Jason was a good guy Hey DID VOTE.

Noodle was a bad guy Hey did NOT vote.

Vote: Hey

Allright, it's time to out my role. I've been hinting for it along the game, but to my surprise no one's caught up with it. I'm the 2nd cop. Here's how my investigations went:

n-zero: Myself, to make sure I'm not crazy - pro-town read.
n-one: Jason Maher, anti-town read, this is why I pushed for his lynch on day 2, a bus driver must have meddled with it.
n-two: Noodle, anti-town read.
and finally, last night; KrazeyIvan, ANTI-TOWN READ

Vote: Krazeyivan

Unless the bus driver is still alive, and meddled with Ivan last night, in which case please tell us, he's one of the killers of last night. I chose to out myself now, due to us running short of members and there's still 2 killers on the loose. Even if I die overnight there's still a fair chance for the rest of you to catch the last living crook.

Well played Ivan, kept on the silent side, avoiding detection. Much like Noodle did.

One question for Krazeyivan and Hey...

Do either of you like chianti and fava beans? Be honest, this is just between us I promise I won't tell anyone else...:whistling:

@Ankeli - surprised to see you alive at such a late stage of the game ;). What makes you think we have 2 more baddies to go?

Since it's only 4 votes to lock, I'm waiting for Ivan's answer but I doubt he can sway my vote - one of the two dangerously quite players with a cop claim leveled against him, seems like a no-brainer to me.

Still last night makes me wonder how the anti-town factions work in this game - we've had 1 nk each night apart from night 0 and Gorny's nk, but it seems we still have multiple factions working against each other...which means we shouldn't rely too much on earlier voting patterns if lynching Ivan doesn't end the game.

So flubby, since you seem to be the only one around - what do you think of Ankeli's claim?

Well madam, since I do have "no brain" I would tend to agree with your assertion regarding Ankeli's cop claim...

I hesitate to change votes but I will...

Well madam, since I do have "no brain" I would tend to agree with your assertion regarding Ankeli's cop claim...

I hesitate to change votes but I will...

'Madam' you say? Isn't that title usually reserved for females? :whistling:
Anywho, I wasn't pushing you about your vote (or your brain) - I'm asking what you think about the idea of a second cop in play?

Btw, forgot to complement today's story - the SP references had me in stitches. :rolf:

Not trying to go to far with it here...but suppose they are all SK and able to act independently? Could explain the multi-NKs...

Not trying to go to far with it here...but suppose they are all SK and able to act independently? Could explain the multi-NKs...

Aye, but it doesn't explain the lack of multi-NKs in earlier nights...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High