Missile Multitude MP Group featuring A3 mercs

I had totally forgotten that max would have amp from his Necro, so I will plan to go with all warshrikes all the time. I’ll probably keep a dual set of gimmershred in the stash or cube just in case, but it seems like amp will keep physical damage relevant throughout.

On merc, I’ll stick with lightning focus and crescent moon, giving Griffon’s/lidless a shot when the merc gains two levels.

Reactions: maxicek
Given the juicy auras, I've been playing around with a magic arrow/fire bowa -who currently sits in A5 NM.

I would have to make either a Phoenix or HOJ bow, so I wanted to check if anyone would object to a possible redemption aura eating up corpses?

We start on sunday yea?

Can anyone check my host?

....I'll try later. Would be good if someone can let me know when that are available for helping me test.

Last edited:
Would be good if someone can let me know when that are available for helping me test.
I should be on most of the evening (next 3-4 hours)

Hmm. give me 10mins.

I have a new router since I last hosted.

Just wrapped up the work day. Are we starting Sunday, or tomorrow (Saturday)?

Game is up:
Game down

@ffs you coming?

Last edited:
Game down, thanks @ffs @PhineasB @ziambe for coming.
That fight before Duriel with loads of vampires, ghosts & Urdar was epic - I have it recorded :)

If anyone wants to join next weekend, we are just starting A3.

Reactions: PhineasB
I look forward to that video! (y) Shockingly, the only time I lost Jarulf on the day

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High