Mini-mafia - The Haunting of Timothy Robertson

Sorry if this is out of line, but the last couple of games is making me create this post:

Forum mafia isn't personal. It isn't an attack on anyones character or abilities. It's supposed to be a fun, reactionary game where people over analyze posts to determine/guess/lie in order to advance the game. Saying someone "doesn't deserve this" is ignorant of what forum mafia is because the post saying that is unrelated to the action. If someone is having a hard time in real life, a random post by a random person on the internet is not a personal attack against that persons character. It's a trend in our games, and it doesn't belong in our games because that's not what we are about. Maybe if someone is going through a hard time personally where a game based around 75-100% strangers opinions that can hurt you, isn't something you should be signing up for.

2 cents no one asked for.

Some people just have bad days. Nothing was taken personally, and everybody is happy now! :)

Sorry would be more my cup of tea if it weren't for the Blake Shelton. So I'm just gonna go with neither.

Wrong wrong wrong. Take an antacid and check your gut again.

Well, since I'm actually the Mayor and you claimed to be I know you're lying. So let's just call it a priori knowledge and watch you do a gallows jig, eh?

Ignoring that you got caught in a lie isn't going to help you Goldtru. I'm happy to trade 1for1 to get a mafia, every time. Too bad it's ALWAYS bad for the mafia to make that trade :)

Hoo dear. Had to be deep in the cocktails for that posting barrage.

Drixx, did you find it necessary to say that you were the mayor with your vote? Were you worried that gold wouldn't get enough votes unless you added that?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hoo dear. Had to be deep in the cocktails for that posting barrage.

Drixx, did you find it necessary to say that you were the mayor with your vote? Were you worried that gold wouldn't get enough votes unless you added that?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I figured it would be obvious to most of the players so I just made it explicit. 1 for 1 trades are good for town and bad for mafia, so I'm good with outing someone lying and being very clear about it. Do you think the mafia wouldn't have figured it out and come for me?

Ignoring that you got caught in a lie isn't going to help you Goldtru. I'm happy to trade 1for1 to get a mafia, every time. Too bad it's ALWAYS bad for the mafia to make that trade :)

Wth are you talking about?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High