Mini-mafia - The Haunting of Timothy Robertson

HEY!

No fairs! Other people have bad days and get drunk and don't get lynched! Why me? Have I not been kind and sweet and listened and all that crap? What exactly is mafia about me? You are SO MEAN!!!!

*cries

HEY!

No fairs! Other people have bad days and get drunk and don't get lynched! Why me? Have I not been kind and sweet and listened and all that crap? What exactly is mafia about me? You are SO MEAN!!!!

*cries
I'm not the person who single-handedly decides the lynch.
Pretty sure you're the one who brought her spam up...
you brought it up as a defense.

Vote: Crawlingdeadman

We are doing a great job staying on topic here. Everyone is mafia except me, I am a saint. There are saints in this game, right? Or is it ghost. I'm confused. Anyway, that's what wine is for. Stop looking at me like that! ;)

goldtru do you mind if you're lynched today? I'd like to lynch you

She outs herself as saint and you want to vote her? If true, town won't lynch and now she's prime target for night kill IMO

Will take a lot for me to not vote for Gold this day phase. Mainly following Zokar's logic to a T.

But...you brought it up first...I'm confused at what you're trying to say.
At that point there was no better reason to vote someone. I wanted to start discussion and I feel like it shouldn't take 6 hours for that to happen.
Nothing. But what of them do you think is scummy?
I think CDM is scummy which is why he has my vote.

She outs herself as saint and you want to vote her? If true, town won't lynch and now she's prime target for night kill IMO

Will take a lot for me to not vote for Gold this day phase. Mainly following Zokar's logic to a T.
I'm pretty confused

HEY!

No fairs! [highlight]Other people have bad days and get drunk[/highlight] and don't get lynched! Why me? Have I not been kind and sweet and listened and all that crap? What exactly is mafia about me? You are SO MEAN!!!!

*cries

Tell me about it...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High