Mini-mafia - The Haunting of Timothy Robertson

Just started to read the mafia thread and there is one thing I would like to clarify. I was intentionally lurking this game. I was busy RL, but not enough to inflict my ability to be online on my off time. I am not checking the game when I am at work or sleeping.
Then your posts in the game were pretty misleading. You said you were busy in one form or another at least twice this game.

Phar's lie was ridiculous. How did you buy that one? I really can't understand it. I made up the commuter claim to push more into the direction of his lynch instead of mine. His claim was ridiculous and could not be true. If he got lynched instead of me, I thought I had a decent chance at winning, but suddenly everybody turned against me while I was not online.

Because two other people had "claimed" and their roles has nothing to do with their job title. Only thing that slipped you up or I would have been going for phar.

I'd say our games lately have revolved around town power roles and the information they provide. When there aren't any, it's almost impossible for us to deduce anything.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Because two other people had "claimed" and their roles has nothing to do with their job title. Only thing that slipped you up or I would have been going for phar.

I'd say our games lately have revolved around town power roles and the information they provide. When there aren't any, it's almost impossible for us to deduce anything.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

In other words: We got lazy.

Aw, you guys do like me!

Last townie standing? Don't think your kindness has gone un-noticed!

<3<3<3

Nice little game. I'm glad to see another nightless attempt. I think it's workable but I also think it requires a slightly different pattern.

In a nightless game, remove night actions and make them day actions. If needed, create a spot during the day when day actions occur (and must be submitted prior to). It's 5 o'clock somewhere. I guess this is similar (identical?) to allowing everyone to post in the game thread during the night and also allowing mafia to day talk.

And a corollary: When someone provides a power role claim that is even remotely plausible, the default is to just consider it a pro-town claim. There is little to no "I think you are lying" or "I think you are scum that has that ability."

Also, always kill Bad Ash before Noodle. This even holds true in mafia games too.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High