Mini-mafia - The Haunting of Timothy Robertson

Hay! We can be special together!

You need some new lawn equipment, and have I got just the thing for you!

This is the new Powermulcher 9000 Supreme. It can be yours for the low, low price of $19,995. Sorry, no C.O.D.'s!

/joke

I have one of the hand pushed mowers, like that just rotate as you push. I don't need no fancy equipments part from that.

I do need a new snowblower.

Whatevs. I could see logout and BPC, I could see Phar and Moar, I could see a ton of different scenarios.

?Vote: Moar

Final Fantasy Mafia Game that is. It's just a theme, no lore knowledge is really needed.

By my very unofficial count, that's a lock on Moar and she'll be lynched at day's end.

I'll have an official count up in a few minutes.

Edit -
Moar (4) : pharphis (339); Logout (377); BPC (383); Bad Ash (384)
pharphis (0): [STRIKE]BPC (307/383); Logout (320/336)[/STRIKE]
Bad Ash (0): [STRIKE]Logout (342/377[/STRIKE]
Logout (0): [STRIKE]CDM (368/369)[/STRIKE]

Voting and locking me while I was sleeping and at work. Interesting...

Ending phase just a bit early because it's Friday and I might not have time in 5 minutes. Looks like everyone who has powers sent them in long ago anyways, and I doubt anyone is altering... soooo....

Moar has been lynched! She was THE BOOGEYMAN! Neutral. Serial Killer.

Logout was killed!

With four alive, it is no longer possible to lynch mafia.

The monsters have taken over the town! Congratulations to Noodle, as THE MUMMY! (Doctor), BPC, as THE TROLL! (Goon), and pharphis, as THE WENDIGO! (Goon).

All three of them get to feast upon poor Timothy Robertson's succulent brains, all because the town got hung up over a single word and then decided to break his flashlight.

-----

Mod thoughts - Right after I started the game (like, an hour or so after day one started), I got tasked with a bunch of 'honey-dos' for the the entire week and didn't have the time to devote like I wanted. My apologies for that.

I think town needed one more player. I knew the game was going to be swingy with all the shots flying around, but the town didn't really have any chance once their vig got lynched.

Logout was also very prophetic this game - he correctly identified early on what I was trying to do; test the nightless, action queue system. Of course, then he went a bit off the deep end and tried to give himself a power role, but I won't hold that against him.

Overall, I disliked it. There was some flaws I didn't notice before hand, the most visible being that power roles don't get a chance to see a lynch flip before deciding power actions. That's a rough thing to plan around, even with conditional statements.

yes! I never win! :p

oh man, we were pretty sure we'd lose after we lost noodle. We had NO read on who the SK was the entire game.

Was Moar bulletproof?

When we started the game, as mafia, we had 3 of us, plus Noodle was a doc. Our immediate thought was "Crap, town has to be OP". Although we weren't wrong, we did not expect an SK. In the end, Phar and I were pretty scared, we were sure that we wouldn't hit SK and that we would be screwed, but turned out well!

Thanks for the game CG! I had lots of fun!

Good game guys. Had no idea what to do. A couple town power roles would help to give us information.

Thanks for hosting!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High