Mini-mafia - The Haunting of Timothy Robertson

If Pharphis is lying and is scum, what do you think that says about me or CDM? CDM reclaimed after Phar made his bulletproof claim, do you think they are in cahoots?

No, I don't think they are in cahoots. CDM is not sending out any scum vibes to me, so I believe his claim. Doc should never claim early. He didn't save anyone, but I won't hold that against him.

It doesn't say anything about you, logout. I think you are the one most likely not lying about being VT. I think one of you three claiming VT is scum or SK and pharphis is the other part.

The fact that anyone lied during the mass claim yesterday is highly disturbing and makes all of the claim less believable today than they would have been yesterday.

Agreed. How do we sort out the liars?

CDM refuted the bulletproof claim correct?

Yes:

I lied about my role yesterday. I'm actually a role cop and the last two "nights" I received some interesting results. First was logo, who flipped as bulletproof. Second was CDM who flipped as bulletproof.

I didn't want to counterclaim logo yesterday because I wasn't sure bulletproof had to be anti-town. I sniffed around a bit at day start, though, asking what people thought would be a good counter to a town vig. I didn't see any slips, though.

First, 2x town bulletproofs is super OP, so I doubt they're both town. Secondly, I doubt that a single mafia team gets two kills per night. Was it logo that suggested that? Too OP. Third, I think the game setup is 2-3 mafia, 1 SK and leftover is town. I suspect that both the town and mafia and SK each have their own protection against NKs, and it appears to be straight bulletproofs

Thoughts?

I was bulletproof on night two?

I would assume every night unless activated. Are you saying you were not?

I have no prior knowledge of any bulletproofing night two.

I have a feeling that no one is Vanilla this game; yes that means I too lied about my role.

Dunno how wise this is, first time I've played the role.

Soldier Sam, Town. Doctor.

I have never protected logout and I did not protect myself night two.

@logout, I soooo wanna lynch you.

OFC I didn't effing claim doc the day after I'd self protected! I want to be in the best place "tonight" for being able to protect anyone.

Would any one of you claimed Doc day two?

As I see it there are several possibilities.

1) pharphis is lying.

2) There is someone affecting him getting false results.

3) There is someone or more than one making his targets being bulletproof.

I can believe 1) or 2) but not 3) since I have that role. I do not believe there is any other that can do the same in the game.

Pharphis is my prime suspect especially for the way he tries to paint me scum. Why is me lying about being VT worse than him lying about being VT? My role is quite valuable for the town and I wanted to make it to the day it counted. Which is tonight.
I didn't say you lying about your role is worse than mine during mass claims. I said you've done nothing this entire game and are using "I'm a a mega town PR" as an excuse for not contributing.

Ya 3 does't really make sense
OFC I didn't effing claim doc the day after I'd self protected! I want to be in the best place "tonight" for being able to protect anyone.

Would any one of you claimed Doc day two?
I've only been doc once and I lied about my # of shots in that game (it wasn't x-shot at all). I will always lie as a doc and I don't blame you for your delayed claim. However, we all know doc sounds convenient to claim at this point. It's possible if there was a doc it was killed already.

vote: logoutzero

unvote: logoutzero

Whatever.

Logout so you are bulletproof then or did I miss that too?

CDM I actually belive your claim the most, why do you want to lynch Logout?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I hate to say this, but another possible scenario is that the SK took out the last scum last night, and we will only see 1 kill tonight.

Not sure what order of resolution says about this, but I would assume that if SK targets scum, scum's kill still happens. But it depends on the mod.

Logout so you are bulletproof then or did I miss that too?

CDM I actually belive your claim the most, why do you want to lynch Logout?

You missed that too, post #306 I said I had no abilities, and said either Pharphis was a liar, or someone was feeding him fake results.

I hate to say this, but another possible scenario is that the SK took out the last scum last night, and we will only see 1 kill tonight.

Not sure what order of resolution says about this, but I would assume that if SK targets scum, scum's kill still happens. But it depends on the mod.
I don't think it ever works where kills don't all go through at once. I used submission time to resolve who got the kill flip in the case where SK and mafia targeted the same person in the Ender game, but few people agree with this method

Also, scum could have taken out the SK last night, but that means that there can be no more than 2 scum left. If there were 3/4/5 scum left, they would control the vote, and the game would have ended. Also, for scum to outnumber town, there basically has to be a neutral, or the game would have ended, assuming standard rules.

I think the only likely scenarios here are:

1 town, 1 neutral, 4 scum.
2 town, 1 neutral, 3 scum.
3 town, 1 neutral, 2 scum.
4 town, 1 neutral, 1 scum.
4 town, 2 scum.
5 town, 1 neutral.
5 town, 1 scum.

Take these claims, and put them where you think they go:

logout - VT
phar - town cop
CDM - town doc
BPC - VT
BA - VT
Moar - town cabbie

Hmm.
I think we have 1-2 mafia + SK left. If not, then we'd almost certainly lose anyway.

If I had to categorize them, I'd say that Moar + one of BA/BPC and if there's a 2nd mafia then one of CDM/logo.
I'd be willing to lynch Moar or either of BA and BPC. I don't believe moar for a second and so I'd rather leave in who I think is likely a doc (CDM) to protect us.

I'm between Moar and phar. And might flip a coin cause I have no idea.

Then just go for Moar. I don't want to give up maybe one of our last lynches.

Unvote: Bad Ash
Vote: Moar

If you backup your talk with a vote, then we need BPC or CDM to make this happen.

Then just go for Moar. I don't want to give up maybe one of our last lynches.

Unvote: Bad Ash

If you backup your talk with a vote, then we need BPC or CDM to make this happen.

Well see now this makes me want to vote for you.

And I still want to vote for you.

But I would rather see any lynch at all over a no lynch, so I'm in board with Phar and you wanting to lynch Moar. We only need 1 vote from BPC or CDM. If either refuse to vote for her, we get even more information than just her flip. Same goes for you.

Moar is still being too quiet and not contributing. I don't know much of what's happening but that's the scummiest thing I see going on right now, and I think there's a good chance she flips scum.

Now that everyone is going and claiming powers, I'm feeling left out. I wanna be special too guys :(

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High