Mini-mafia - The Haunting of Timothy Robertson

I don't think Goldtrues vigi shot would go through since she was dead before she could performe it.
@CG: Do all actions take place at once, including the lynch? Or is it the lynch, then actions?

Lynch first, then all night actions. Imagine that the night phase lasts all of one second instead of 24 hours.

Going to try not to take over the thread this day phase. My initial instincts with those night actions is to go in a different direction than logout and drixx.

Maybe there is an abnormal number of mafia and extra vigilantes thrown in to blance it?

how do you suppose we go fishing for a vig? Do you think if the second kill was from a vig (and not goldtru - I'm wondering if she was allowed to kill since there's no night phase) that the vig should claim their results?

I dunno, the thing I thought of before I typed that out was asking anyone if they'd admit to one of the kills and why they did what they did. But this being the game it is I immediately decided that asking that would be seen as role fishing. Not likely to get a reply anyway would we? Or one we could trust anyway.

Going to try not to take over the thread this day phase. My initial instincts with those night actions is to go in a different direction than logout and drixx.
I'm starting to feel the same way. We know now that tru was true (heh) and looking at it from beginning to end I can see where it might have gone thusly: tru's taken too seriously, Drixx steps in some poo (counterclaim to spam), and logout tries to distance himself from anything that might be percieved as scummy if tru happens to flip scum.

If not those two, who're you leaning toward?

If there is a high number of Mafia, let's say 4 to start. We would have lost already if both Zokar and Gwaihir were town. Of course one of the two could have been mafia, putting us into a possible MYLO.

That sounds way too powerful. I'd say it's most likely that there is a 3 person mafia team, with some sort of protection, like Phar suggested.

@ Drixx
I still don't understand your claim. Why would you claim mayor D1?

My initial instincts with those night actions is to go in a different direction than logout and drixx.
I think Drixx is telling the truth. I think he saw what he thought was a claim and jumped to prove it was a lie. I'm still fairly unopinionated on logout though.

I think Drixx is telling the truth. I think he saw what he thought was a claim and jumped to prove it was a lie. I'm still fairly unopinionated on logout though.

I think Drixx is telling the truth as well unless (this is major tinfoil hat) there is a high number of mafia and they thought one mislynch would win the game for them only to realize that one of their members died during the night.

Total spitball theory though. Logout could definitely be scum, but I am leaning town as well. The flip flopping of the vote is much more townie since gold was townie, at least IMO.

After last game, I don't even wanna argue that as a possibility. There is a good chance that we are at MYLO though. Assuming 3 Mafia left right now, means with a mislynch and an NK, the game will end. And considering there were two kills last night, we have to lynch scum today.

I think Drixx is telling the truth as well unless (this is major tinfoil hat) there is a high number of mafia and they thought one mislynch would win the game for them only to realize that one of their members died during the night.

Total spitball theory though. Logout could definitely be scum, but I am leaning town as well. The flip flopping of the vote is much more townie since gold was townie, at least IMO.
Although Drixx's play is still weird I agree that he's most likely town. I dno't have a town read on logo but I don't have a scum read on him at all, either.

Bad Ash just knows from being on a mafia team for me that I would go for the throat if I saw a way to win in one move, so it's not so much tinfoil hat as just using what he has experienced to theorize about possibilities.

I think that it's dangerous to assume that the 2nd kill was from Gold, but it's feasible. Not all vig kills are night actions and she could have submitted it via her QT and it was a day action that happened before the lynch and the 1 second night.

It's unfortunate that Goldtru appeared serious whilest still in silly mode because that's the only reason I said a word. Amusing that the mafia didn't kill me.

Bad Ash just knows from being on a mafia team for me that I would go for the throat if I saw a way to win in one move, so it's not so much tinfoil hat as just using what he has experienced to theorize about possibilities.

I think that it's dangerous to assume that the 2nd kill was from Gold, but it's feasible. Not all vig kills are night actions and she could have submitted it via her QT and it was a day action that happened before the lynch and the 1 second night.

It's unfortunate that Goldtru appeared serious whilest still in silly mode because that's the only reason I said a word. Amusing that the mafia didn't kill me.
You say this almost every game but I'm curious why you think the mafia would kill you this game given the heat you got yesterday

You say this almost every game but I'm curious why you think the mafia would kill you this game given the heat you got yesterday

Because when I first started playing I wanted to survive more than anything and I would get lynched or early night killed. Now that I don't particularly care about my personal stake as opposed to my team stake, I live through games almost all the time. It's just amusing and ironic.

Because when I first started playing I wanted to survive more than anything and I would get lynched or early night killed. Now that I don't particularly care about my personal stake as opposed to my team stake, I live through games almost all the time. It's just amusing and ironic.
I thought the statement was related to the game rather than in general, anyway..

Who do you have on your scum list?

So the first half of this day phase is almost in the bag, and we still don't have much info.

We know that Goldtru was town, and had 2x Vigilante shots. We can safely assume that Drixx is the Mayor, else he was provided with a fake claim (which I assume someone would have countered) or some investigative ability that grants instant results. His words scream town, but it can still go both ways with such an ambiguous role.

Zokar and Gwaihir were killed during the night phase, without providing us any information.

I'd also like to point out a realization I had, and ask for some sort of retort.

When I "defended" Goldtru in my drunken state, CDM pointed the finger at me. BPC actually defended her first, when Pharphis asked Goldtru if she minded being lynched for spamminess. Granted, the general consensus was that Goldtru was scum, and my actions were seen as trying to defend her.

So CDM, care to say anything? Why didn't BPC get any heat for defending her, when I did? And even after I told you that my defense of her had nothing to do with the game, you still seem insistent on my being scum.

So the first half of this day phase is almost in the bag, and we still don't have much info.We know that Goldtru was town, and had 2x Vigilante shots. We can safely assume that Drixx is the Mayor, else he was provided with a fake claim (which I assume someone would have countered) or some investigative ability that grants instant results. His words scream town, but it can still go both ways with such an ambiguous role.Zokar and Gwaihir were killed during the night phase, without providing us any information.I'd also like to point out a realization I had, and ask for some sort of retort.When I "defended" Goldtru in my drunken state, CDM pointed the finger at me. BPC actually defended her first, when Pharphis asked Goldtru if she minded being lynched for spamminess. Granted, the general consensus was that Goldtru was scum, and my actions were seen as trying to defend her.So CDM, care to say anything? Why didn't BPC get any heat for defending her, when I did? And even after I told you that my defense of her had nothing to do with the game, you still seem insistent on my being scum.
You got heat from me because of the quantity and vehemence. I didn't notice BPC and would have to go back and look at it now. I'm not insistent now that you're scum. I put pressure on you to see how you'd react and it seems pretty townie to me... now.

I feel like I have no real leads this game and it doesn't look like anyone else does, either.

How does everyone feel about a mass claim? Is it too early to do it today? I remember some mafia #s talk at the beginning of the day but it didn't seem to go anywhere.

Assuming no mass claim... back on the topic of the supposed vigilante kill. I think if a vig killed gwaihir or zokar they should claim. I assume they would have if their target was mafia but I can't be certain, and I think we need to discuss # of mafia more and mylo/lylo.
I tend to screw up the mylo/lylo counts when I do it but perhaps a no lynch is in order. Without a single vote (I can remember) today a lynch toward the end of the day would be more rushed than usual. thoughts?

I feel like I have no real leads this game and it doesn't look like anyone else does, either.

How does everyone feel about a mass claim? Is it too early to do it today? I remember some mafia #s talk at the beginning of the day but it didn't seem to go anywhere.

Assuming no mass claim... back on the topic of the supposed vigilante kill. I think if a vig killed gwaihir or zokar they should claim. I assume they would have if their target was mafia but I can't be certain, and I think we need to discuss # of mafia more and mylo/lylo.
I tend to screw up the mylo/lylo counts when I do it but perhaps a no lynch is in order. Without a single vote (I can remember) today a lynch toward the end of the day would be more rushed than usual. thoughts?

I feel like it would be a good thing since there are only 8 people left.

Sure, I'm at a loss.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High