Mini-mafia - The Haunting of Timothy Robertson

I think this is one of those scummy phar posts :p

Moar didn't claim bus driver, I was just sandboxing that it is not that crazy of a thought that she may be some flavor of redirector, but, if we're all going to take what we were spoonfed and figure that only the title character had any special ability, then it doesn't matter anyway. When I posted, I kinda forgot that Bus Driver is a townie role in this setting, my mind was elsewhere.

As per CDM/BPC, they are equal. CDM just reads scummy to me period, so I might be tempted to go for him first. But, I don't yet feel strongly enough about my observation to vote for him, I only wanted to egg on the discussion, since there wasn't any hunting happening at all.

I didn't say she claimed bus driver, either. What specifically in my post do you think is scummy?

I'm not gonna dissect it, my comment should have read "hey everyone that always thinks pharphis is auto scum, is this one of those posts that makes him look like auto scum? I think this is what you are all talking about, I see it too"\

What are we going to do about a lynch?

I'm not gonna dissect it, my comment should have read "hey everyone that always thinks pharphis is auto scum, is this one of those posts that makes him look like auto scum? I think this is what you are all talking about, I see it too"\

What are we going to do about a lynch?

But what do you "see, too"? And are you saying I appear scummy but I'm town or that I appear scummy and I'm mafia?

Good morning and a Happy New Year! Here's a current vote count and a gentle reminder that the day ends in four hours.

Drixx (1): Bad Ash (275)

Vote: Pharphis

Your derailing tactics seem good enough reason to me.

Derailing what?

I'm asking you a question and you're refusing to answer. You called me scummy (I think) and you should have justification for that.

You can hardly call me out for derailing if I'm the only other person here. You're just as guilty by that logic.

I'm ok with a no lynch or a logo lynch at this point. If logo flips scum then I'd say BPC and CDM are likely town. If he flips town then we're probably at mylo or lylo (again I didn't run the numbers)

No lynch is probably best, though.
A lynch at this point would bbe pretty rushed and we've heard almost nothing from 2 players (drixx and moar)

I'm also a bit surprised that nobody has theorized that we started with 3 scum, and it's possible that Zokar and Gwaihir were scum.

I'm also going to make the assumption that CG wouldn't troll us so hard as to not include mafia.

Unvote: Pharphis

No wait, that sounds really dumb.

What I mean is, if we assume that there is mafia, and they have a night faction kill, that at least one of Zokar or Gwaihir were not scum.

I don't know how to say what I mean.

It really depends on where those kills came from. Who knows, I feel like we're being trolled just to test this night queue mechanic.

I'm back from New Years stuff. Been super busy!

I defended Goldtru like I defended her last game. I just continuously expect that she's gonna play silly.

I always assume that any NK is town. Assuming that and 3 mafia, there is the large possibility of two NKs tonight ending the game. The same outcome comes from a mislynch too, which theoretically has a 5 in 8 chance of happening.

Looks like it's a no lynch! Congratulations town! Oh, but CG wasn't trolling you.

Noodle was killed!

Drixx was killed!

Phase 3 has started. 48 hours, ends on Friday at 5:00pm EST. With six alive, it's 4 votes to lynch.

So, what if instead of a multi-man mafia team, and maybe a neutral, we have either 2 unaligned killers, or a 2 man mafia team with 2 kills?

Could make sense, based on the title character having 2x Vig shots, the lore of the game was for Timothy to take out the demons haunting him?

[strike]Goldtru - Timothy Robertson ((Haunted? 2x Vig)) - Town[/strike] (D1 Lynch)
[strike]Zokar[/strike] (N1 NK)
[strike]Gwaihir[/strike] (N1 NK)
BPC - Groundskeeper Ron - VT
CDM - Soldier Sam - VT
[strike]Drixx - Mayor Deen - Did not directly claim Vanilla Townie[/strike] (N2 NK)
Phar - Firefighter Daryl - VT
[strike]Noodle - Professor Johns - VT[/strike] (N2 NK)
Logout - Salesman Peter - VT
BA - Technician Henry - VT
Moar - Cabbie Mark - VT[/QUOTE]

Assuming standard rules apply to this game, there would have to be at least 4 non-town aligned players alive for the game to continue?

So, either the standard mafia win-con is not in this game, or, there are 3 scum/2 scum/2 scum + neutral(s)

I'm tempted to go with 2 scum, based on Goldtru's 2x Vig Shots.

BPC/CDM still stand out to me. Anyone have any thoughts?

So two more kills again.

With Gold's 2 vig shots, I'm thinking that the game started with 2 mafia and an SK. Any more and we would have no chance. Assuming no mafia deaths and mafia didn't kill SK last night, then if we lynch SK, mafia would probably win.

Okay I'm confused now. BA, why *shrug* and Logout, how do you think you're being set-up?

I shrug cause I have no idea what is going on.

Another guess is three town aligned vigilantes or people are just lying.

My guess would be logout and/or phar, but again: *shrug*

I lied about my role yesterday. I'm actually a role cop and the last two "nights" I received some interesting results. First was logo, who flipped as bulletproof. Second was CDM who flipped as bulletproof.

I didn't want to counterclaim logo yesterday because I wasn't sure bulletproof had to be anti-town. I sniffed around a bit at day start, though, asking what people thought would be a good counter to a town vig. I didn't see any slips, though.

First, 2x town bulletproofs is super OP, so I doubt they're both town. Secondly, I doubt that a single mafia team gets two kills per night. Was it logo that suggested that? Too OP. Third, I think the game setup is 2-3 mafia, 1 SK and leftover is town. I suspect that both the town and mafia and SK each have their own protection against NKs, and it appears to be straight bulletproofs

Thoughts?

I was bulletproof on night two?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High