Mini-mafia - The Haunting of Timothy Robertson

Gee, thanks a lot. You will see that I wasn't lying, merely drunk. I'm Timothy Robertson, town, hence "mayor" since that's who the game is named for. Good luck, I'll start mixing the drinks in the dead thread.

Sex on the beach please!

Goldtru has been locked and will be lynched.

If those of you with abilities want to submit them earlier rather than later, I can do the flip and start the new phase once I have all actions in. If not, no biggie, I'll wait until the deadline. (Which is in two hours)

What do you mean "fast lock"?
starting with my vote goldtru got 3 (4 if you count gwaihir) votes in ~30 mins

"You! You brought these to us!"

"But... not by choice!"

The mob drew around Timothy. They descended quickly, and while they did not originally intend to harm him, soon the pushes turned into punches, and when Timothy fell to the ground, the punches turned into kicks.

"No! It's not my fault!" he tried to tell them.

His flashlight rolled away, and something shattered it. The night was plunged into darkness, and without the defense of the light, the screams began.

Goldtru has been lynched! She was Timothy Robertson. Town. 2x Vigilante.

Zokar has been killed!

Gwaihir has been killed!

Phase two begins now. With eight alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch someone.

Last edited:
starting with my vote goldtru got 3 (4 if you count gwaihir) votes in ~30 mins

She was sitting at 5 before I removed my vote yesterday. The day is about over. Odd that you're surprised, were you expecting something else to happen?

Ugh, so, that could have ended better. So do we assume a SK or should we go fishing for a vig?

Why did it end early?

Anyways, I dunno it may just have been Goldtru using her vig power before day end. Not sure how that would work though.

Apologies for ending a bit early. I'm under some time pressure and doing things from mobile devices while on the road, and internet is a bit sketchy.

Ugh, so, that could have ended better. So do we assume a SK or should we go fishing for a vig?
how do you suppose we go fishing for a vig? Do you think if the second kill was from a vig (and not goldtru - I'm wondering if she was allowed to kill since there's no night phase) that the vig should claim their results?

With 11 players to start, I think it's safe to assume that there are 3 mafia members, assuming no neutrals. But with Gold's vig shots I'm worried they might have some sort of PR.

I didn't reach days's end due to mother. I still have her awake and all sobby upstairs listening to you tube. I love her, but she is kind of difficult at times. And that time was today. So why can't the 2nd kill be a SK? I don't think Goldtrues vigi shot would go through since she was dead before she could performe it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High