MFO Summer 2023 Signups and Running Thread

@Nagisa is going to do 2000 hours of running in one week with his time machine.

Friday start, hype, hype!
Bold of you to think I'd stop at 2000.

Good luck, everyone! I just killed Hell Baal, and I'm looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about with these new zones.

Reactions: PhineasB
Let the games begin!
2:39 pm first qualifier pew pew
4:26 pm first high rune

2nd qualifer 12:56 pm saturday
3rd qualifier 14:18
4th qualifier 14:55

5th qualifier 12:26 pm sunday
6th qualifier 13:18
7th qualifier 13:35
8th qualifier 14:24
9th qualifier 15:52

10th qualifier 6:13 pm monday
11th qualifier 7:13 pm
12th qualifier 8:56 pm
21:39 pm second high rune

13th qualifier 21:25 pm tuesday

9:28 am third high rune wednesday
14th qualifier 5:33 pm

15th qualifier 9:13 pm thursday
9:45 pm fourth high rune

16th qualifier 8:06 am friday
17th qualifier 8:59 pm
18th qualifier 9:33

2:39 pm fifth high rune saturday
19th qualifier 7:26
20th qualifier 8:26
21st qualifier 9:51
22nd qualifier 11:00

23rd qualifier 2:44 pm sunday
24th qualifier 5:12 pm

Last edited:
no teams created yet. But if you throw your hat in, I will assign players to two teams of three, with average score used to call a winner!

Thanks everyone who has sent updates so far. If you haven't already done so, please do, as I plan to post the first update this evening when I get home from work. As for me, I had to work all weekend, so only a couple hours with my Pitzerker

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Update sent. I found an ohm from a superchest, but overall drops are not dropping. Ziambe must be getting everything.

Reactions: ziambe
I'm not sending an update. I have a few qualifiers, but they are not worth adding up.
I'm stuggling to get back into TZs.

I found a bunch of those weird "new" sunder charms, and subsequently found a pile of my own dead bodies trying to use them. How many points does that get me?

• Haha
Reactions: ziambe and PhineasB
Two hours tonight, mostly Lost City and Durance. Found 2 low qualifiers (one each) and Meph was dropping junk until the last drop when he gave up another low qualifier and 3 other Non-scoring set items.

My Durance map is poor as I have to run completely across level 2 to get to the level 3 door, but on the way found a nice Sharp GC of Vita

1696899046799.png

Reactions: Excalibur
First 3 Days Update
All right, as of the first update, this is definitely anybody's competition to win. The leaders are tightly packed at the top, with some separation to the next group. But even for those with minimal scores, two good drops could bring you right back into it. Good luck to everyone throughout the week, and the next update will likely get posted Friday evening going into the weekend.
Ziambe
Vildecor
Nagisa
Kruemelmonschda
Nano
Gynli
thefranklin
Kstil3227
Excalibur

No (or minimal) score:
Babyhell
PhineasB
maxicek
ffs
LouB
m4ke
BBS_Agonistes

Very minimal play time coming up for the rest of the tournament, so barring some nice lucky drops, I expect to drop to the middle of the pack.

Why the hell can't they juice up superior items a bit? Wow, a whole 3 ar...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-10 220133.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-10 220133.png
    764.5 KB · Views: 7
Very minimal play time coming up for the rest of the tournament, so barring some nice lucky drops, I expect to drop to the middle of the pack.
Same here. I have the suspicion due to the increased drop chance of sunder charms and vice versa the reduced chance of other drops the packs in the terror zones are less fruitful than expected. I switched between terror zones and normal cs quite a lot but the drops were worse than expected - even high runes are lacking. My highlights were these two drops. And that I managed to level my paladin to 98.Screenshot118.pngScreenshot115.png:

Sunder charms are a complete separate drop chance and do not take the place of a normal drop, so you have nothing to worry about when finding them.

Reactions: Babyhell
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High