Mafia game thread

Laarz, she stated her motivations before you had posted. Regardless of how useless the motivations were (it was disproven? How the did you figure Mal would know that? How did you know that?) I think she is scum. Reminds me othe PDiddy South Park "Rock the Vote" episode.

And we are in agreement with Laarz. God help us all.

Unvote: Laarz
Vote: Moar

Wait, does that take into account us lynching a town harry if that was the case?

Anyway, i'll switch to Moar if necessary in a little bit.

Switch? hmm. I thought I had a vote on Laarz already. I guess I never got around to placing it.

Vote: Moar

Night 9

“He won’t.” Ted whispered before he ran away looking for Harry.

Harry was running around aimlessly and kept frantically looking for something. He had no idea what he was looking for, but there had to be something to help him he thought.
“Hey Harry. What’s going on? You’re sweating.” Beth asked.
“Beth! It’s Ted, he’s lost it. He attacked me. He thinks I’m trying to abandon you guys here and leave on my own. You know I’d never do that, Beth. Please talk to him.” Harry thought about Norman for a moment; then decided not to tell Beth about him. This little problem could still be rectified.
“Wow, calm down. I’m sure he’s just overreacting, as are you. We all know we have to stick together down here. We all agreed so. I know Norman wouldn’t let us.”
“He attacked Norman too.” Harry livened up. “Last I saw him he was unconscious on the floor, Ted must’ve attacked him. I think HE wants to leave us down here. He... Oh god, here he comes.”
“God help me, Harry I’m going to silence you once and for all!” Ted shouted as he reached Harry and Beth. Harry meanwhile took position behind Beth.

On the other side of the habitat Norman woke up to a shocking noise and bright light. He felt horrible, his clothes were torn and he had a bad headache. But worst of all, he felt that for some reason he should have died but didn’t. That he was lucky to be alive, but at the same time unlucky to still be alive. For the first time Normal realised he was in mortal danger and that he would not be so lucky the next time, unknown what those earlier times may have been.

“I told you! That does not sound like a rational mind, Beth!” Harry grew in confidence. “Do you have the sedative with you? I think we may need to use it to calm Ted down.”
“Stop poisoning her mind, Harry! Beth, please don’t listen to him. He killed Norman by deliberately using the power to summon a tentacle. You hear me; he controlled and used his powers against us on purpose!”
“That’s ridiculous, Ted! You knocked Norman out yourself. He’ll be fine and here to back me up soon.” Harry focused his mind.
“Calm down both of you. I thought we were past this. We mustn’t act out like this; we could unintentionally let our powers out.”
“What’s going on here? Are you fighting? Did you tear my shirt up?” Norman asked.
Harry relaxed, “it was Ted!” he quickly shouted, “he attacked you and then tried to strike me but luckily I ran into Beth.”
“This can’t be happening. Norman, Harry attacked you with his squid and left you for dead, I followed him here. He must have brought you back with his mind to use you against me.”
“Do you hear yourself, Ted? Just calm down before you hurt yourself and us.”
“Yes Ted, don’t let your powers slip.” Harry said slyly.
“Oh they will, and I’m not so good at controlling them as you are Harry.” Ted closed his eyes.
Harry’s eyes widened with fear. “Quick, sedate him before he kills us all.” Harry jerked the needle out of Beth’s hand and jabbed Ted in his arm.

“That was close”
“Let’s not split up again.” Beth proposed, Norman agreed. And they moved Ted to the common room and sat down.

Moar has been lynched, she was Ted Fielding, mafia

Last edited:
Day 9

Ted woke up in a similar shocking and frightful manner like Norman. While angry that he got tricked into getting sedated by the others he was also grateful. We’re all awake and surely ready to leave this place sooner rather than later. Meanwhile Harry filled the others in about the surface transmission and they started working on a plan to get topside when Ted entered the room.

Ted took a seat opposite of Beth so he could keep an eye on her. She was quick to trust Harry the last time. At the same time Beth moved closer to Norman and studied his torn shirt. Norman was sat opposite Harry and never let him out of his gaze. He had a frightful memory that he couldn’t really place, and coupled with Ted squaring up to Harry hours ago, he wasn’t going to ignore it. Harry just sat there with his eyes closed, concentrating his mind to stay calm, but there was no need. They all sat there, quiet, motionless and waiting for someone to do something. No one did anything.

“Well, from my point of view nothing much has changed.†Norman began. “We’re all still alive down here, we all still have the power and we all want to leave. And as of right now we can leave this place, but as the spacecraft forebodes, we can’t leave under these circumstances.â€
“We can always leave and see what will happen, if we were to drown before we reach the mini-sub or if the sub fails and crashes we still don’t upset the time continuum.†Ted suggested with a calming tone.
“That still leaves the recordings in the mini-sub and in the habitat of us talking about our power. Besides, the next contact team is going to go down back here and follow in our footsteps.†Harry finally joined in and Norman relaxed. He has a plan, he thought.
“Clearly the only way is to blow up the spacecraft up, the power is still running which means there’s enough liquid hydrogen in there to blow a new crater in this little bit of the pacific.â€
“Good thinking, Harry. But what about the mini-sub? We can’t take the recordings out without destroying the hardware and I won’t risk disabling the sub.â€
“Leave that to me,†Harry said, “that won’t be a problem if we reach the surface and make it safely to a decompression chamber.â€

No one has died.

Well, it looks like there's only 1 mafia left, and I think that because we chose correctly yesterday there really wasn't any room for us to lose at this point if the town harrys chose to use there block.

Vote: Laarz

And you are voting me why, because you blocked me and there was no kill? Maybe you are just trying to frame me.

And that would buy me 1 or 2 days? Nahh. It would make more sense for me to not kill at all for the rest of the game and see what kind of confusion would happen. Even then, I would have to be pretty lucky that I wasn't chosen to be blocked the first time, and thus everyone else convinced that my kill was blocked.

Yes, that is why I'm voting for you now, though. If there was still a kill, and by Harry, I would know it's TF. It's possible that he just didn't send a kill, but it's best to go with the more likely scenario. (you were blocked or you didn't choose an action, rathen than TF just not choosing an action).

I see where you're going with this. Because there's no obvious block in the story you're going to say that you weren't blocked.

I see where you're going with this. Because there's no obvious block in the story you're going to say that you weren't blocked.

They didn't seem all that hidden to me...

Ted took a seat opposite of Beth so he could keep an eye on her.

Norman was sat opposite Harry and never let him out of his gaze.

Harry just sat there with his eyes closed, concentrating his mind to stay calm, but there was no need.

No one did anything.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High