Mafia - Borderlands!

I'm at a loss. If Mrewak and D2 have "Town" roles and I know that Coju survived my airstrike I have no idea who we are hunting. Unless eeny-meenie-miney-moe is a viable option, I don't know here to go.

Do we know for certain that the last bad guy survivor is a SK? Over the last half of the game I've heard it brought up as a slight possibility--but most likely not a viable option to a near-certainty now. With respect to my bombing...There is no indication that it would kill a SK--it's power was to kill Hyperion. As such, if Coju is a SK--my power was useless.

I've considered the Mod-kill suicide as an option as well. I think it should be strongly considered as the day winds down. Maybe we can "draw straws" to decide who does it...i.e., use a randomizer application to decide who bites it.

To sum it up...we've killed 3 mafia (or 2 1/2 to be technical) Noodle, the franklin and recruit Silver Shroud. I've never played with more than 2 bad guys before (to the best of my knowledge) let alone, four.

When I say dead already. I mean if we have enough votes to get lynched

It's four votes to lock right now isnt it? That doesn't seem likely..

I'm on board with limiting our options down to 3 players. It still keeps 2:1 advantage, and makes picking out a SK 1 out of 2, instead of 1 out of 3.

Scott, anything else it said about air strike? Like 50/50 chance of success or anything? That's curious that you say it might not work on SK.

Let's just nip this in the bud: Intentionally modkilling yourself to gain an advantage in game is poor gamesmanship and goes against the spirit of mafia.

So one-time house-rule now going into effect: If I'm forced to modkill anyone from this point forward, whether it was due to an honest mistake or intentional, I will modkill their entire team.

Shoot: Scott Berland

I'm
glad the day hasn't ended! I'm on call this weekend and forgot all about it!

It will be a while before I can look at the days posts or post again. Gl town

What kind of ability does a targeted airstrike during the day sound like?
His bantering with ss (although it could be irl friendly bantering).

If it isn't him, then it's you or d2

Wow. I kind of contradicted myself there. At first I said no lynch, but then I went ahead and said we should go for d2dc. :confused:

@coju you are the deciding vote

That's one heck of a no-lynch strategy! :p

I'm the only one that knows 100% that we have 3 dead Mafia. Which means there is an SK out there. You may or may not believe me, I don't know what else I can do about it at this point. Ewak certainly doesn't believe me.. It seems like you're more interested in getting people killed. Throughout the game you've been throwing your vote around without much regard for the consequences.

The no-lynch strategy sounds like the best option to me. I have a 1:3 choice for my vote right now, and don't really know what else could influence my vote. No-lynch, and letting the game run down to 3 players will at least give me a 1:2 choice.

@Scott Berland how do you know that your bombing would only kill non-town? Did it say so?

Unshoot: Scott Berland'

(I guess the unshoot ability means we won't shoot him at the end of the day. In the game, it takes a lot of firepower to get through our shields... I guess that's what it is.)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High