KTA - New run discussion

Re: KTA - New run discussion

I had the most incredible idea occur to me. If we run 2 parallel KTA runs. Then when we hit endgame maybe we shud each pick a team of 4 and have 4 v 4 duels. As in Monday night KTA VS Wednesday night KTA.

Sounds like fun - I'd definately participate. For a little while at least :rolf:.
I'll shout at you, while you poke me with something sharp :nod:.

Damn, I would have been up for dueling...if it wasn't for the fact I was the Ench sorc! Well, my aim is Melee Ench Sorc so maybe I can...we shall see...

While I certainly think it's a great idea to make another event group, suggesting to end it all with a big bang and remove all traces of our progress is not something I'll sign up for. I'm indefinitely over my relationship with Maria, but I'd quite like her reincarnation to live on, kill more monsters, help fellow players and so forth.

I´ll second that. Let´s play this one to the end, after that, the new theme could be "KTA-race". Who finishes first and who wins the 4x4 afterwards, should all survive the first part.

well whoever is up for a duel come the day of reckoning i will be all for it to duel agaisnt them and i'll see who of my lot will be up for it too.

What's the lowdown with our mercs? Are we all sticking with the A1 mercs and the pimp having an A2?

I'm good with either, to be honest. A2 mercs obviously increase group performance, while A1 mercs is more stylish - as I've said countless times I always prefer the thing that poses the biggest challenge, but on the other hand I recognize the need of a solid group to avoid deeds, which ultimately is our primary concern.

What's the lowdown with our mercs? Are we all sticking with the A1 mercs and the pimp having an A2?

I think we'll need at least one A2 merc with an insight to maintain a steady 0pace through Normal and NM. I'll drag him along if need be - might be the most secure option. Btw. are we all game for monday night again?

We usually do a rolecall on Monday during the day. But I can pretty much assure you I will be there :)

We usually do a rolecall on Monday during the day. But I can pretty much assure you I will be there :)

I have zero interweb atm :\.
I blame the phone compagny (though I may be partially at fault myself for not paying the goddam bill in time :whistling:). Hopefully I'll get it up and running during monday, but if I don't, I guess I'll have to play the session from a computer at my work.

Hehehe,

reminds of how I used to play clan wars back in the days when I was still a very active Quake player. Did most of the important ones from work since we had a badass connection there :D

Morning y'all! ROLE CALL!! Are we ready to kick the *** outta Act 2 today?!

I'm now on the hunt for a 2 socket staff with a fatty + to Ench, please keep you eyes peeled dudes!

Maria shall do her part to continue the onslaught. Oh and she wanted me to tell everyone that with her 180% stacked GF she'll be the one opening chests. And should you find any items to satisfy her need for gold, do tell her!

Morning y'all! ROLE CALL!! Are we ready to kick the *** outta Act 2 today?!

I'll try mate. My internet is still down - turns out that the connection to my house is ok, the modem is fine (just got a new one today), the cables are top-notch and the router is tip-top. Tried direct connection to all 3 computers and nada :/. So the error must be somewhere in the cables leading to the wall outlet. And a cable-guy is somewhat difficult to get asap.

Thus I'll have to play from work which may cripple my performance a bit.

If I'm not there at 8 (7 uk time), please start without me.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards Tom

Fortunately it's till pretty early in the run so if we end up without our pimp we should have not much trouble being the evil biznatchez we are.

I will be present fyi :)

Awww noez! No pimp? Curse the cables! No worries man, as oOmpie said, this early on catching you up is no probs, I mean, look what happened to me!

If your not in time we will wait around for a bit and if you manage to log on from work we can backtrack quests as well, just let us know if that's an option (I myself have considered installing my spare CD Key to my work comp for just such emergencies!)

In the light of recent run, I'd say if anyone must have cable issues, I'm glad it's our pimp - it's not like you need 30ms ping to shout at us and play gangster. :D

2 girls ready to for some a..kicking here. :girly::girly:

Regarding the mercs, 7 act1 mercs would be funny, as they generate quite some arrows. Pimp + male friend to chat about the chicks should be enough.

I build the same MA-assasin in SC, to see how my deeds might look like and I got a pretty solid idea now. Dragonflight on the left button ftw. Regularly I would jump in the middle of some fight by just clicking in the general direction, I think that´s what will happen to Julia aswell.

Awww noez! No pimp? Curse the cables! No worries man, as oOmpie said, this early on catching you up is no probs, I mean, look what happened to me!

Pimp on the ready. Or at least semi-"on the ready". Dragged my machine down to my work-place and hooked it up. Internet running (obviously!) - though maybe a bit slow (shared 64 MBit line). And the sound of silence (no speakers to speak of). But I'll do my best to pimp all the gals to their hearts content. And BO isn't too far away either :wink:.

See yous in channel in a wee while.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High