KTA - New run discussion

Re: KTA - New run discussion

I'll be there in spirit lending my moral support :).

Feel free to take your rightful place and drive that pimp home when you feel like it, Tom.

I'll handle him when you;re not around, but he's yours when you can m8. Just so you know.

Cheerio!

Feel free to take your rightful place and drive that pimp home when you feel like it, Tom.

I'll handle him when you;re not around, but he's yours when you can m8. Just so you know.

Cheerio!

Thank you for that, but I think it's for the best that you handle him the rest of the way. Tonight I had an extra shift at work, so I didn't have the time anyways. I'm quite sure you're handling him better than me anyways :).

GL KTA
Tom

The rest of the way might actually not be that long at all. We made splendid progress yesterday.

Everybody was present ahead of time and thus we were able to start right off the bat, headed towards the Kurast Bazaar and begun tearing zakarumites new arseholes.
The ones still standing this round (frozen orb jedi babe, enchanting firewall babe, badass murderer ninja babe and bo pimp) are forming a team that is working out really well.

Two sources of AoE stun skills, one skill to make bad guys run off, one to blow up corpses, two elemental dmg types rocking hard and some CB here and there are working wonders.

Travincal was reached quickly and although the council put up a good fight (I remembered NOT to warcry there :p) they quickly found themselves face down, *** up with huge sharp pokesticks inserted into random orifices.

Dolls were slowing the way to Meph down a bit, but without too much NDEs we reached him and he was a pushover. ****e drops as usual, a reoccurring pattern this run... Again... :)

At that point I tossed my barb skill ammy and loaded up on resists. I imagined a living BOer with a little less lvls was more useful to my lovelies than a gloamgrilled chunk o' beef.
A little luck on the layouts and we wer at the River in no time. Izual's demon host hardly noticed our presence before we z0mgwtfpwned him.
Hellforge drops were okish: Lem, Ko, Pul, Hel. Thinking of making a Harmony bow for one of the mercs, but no candidate bow dropped.

CS was not much of a problem either. Nobody's doing big melee dmg, it's all elemental so **** IM. The big winged demon type pack that is spawned by one of the seals was a joke. They all spawned right n top of the pimp so a couple of war cries and they were powerless against the onslaught delivered thereafter by them biyatchez.

They DID however drop a real good merc bow. Close to 300 edmg crusader bow with ctc terror on enemies. Diablo got thwacked in no time and dropped ****e... figures...

That still left time to beat Shenk to pulp and so we did, as well as Eldritch just for run :)

Called it quits after that. If we have some lucky layouts we might actually be able to take down Hell Baal next week.

Cheerio!

I'll second oOmpie's thoughts, to the great run last night and the new theme! Thanks for the good write-up there dude!

Thanks for the good write-up there dude!
Agreed!

If we get lucky next week we could have Baal down and be ready for a new run in two weeks time. It's a very effective team what we have at the moment.

As you can probably guess i am well up for a new run :D. Maybe we could try it in classic this time. It's alot of fun over there and may bring a new angle to the KTA-ing

Interesting idea dude, I wonder what the others think, post thoughts people!

I myself hate not having a 'properly' functioning merc (my Light Java in Classic remains at level 6!) but if everyone is up for it then I am too!

I'm up for anything. Just tried a bit of classic, made a frenzy barb all the way up to lvl6! :D

hehehehe. Wil have to look into viability of builds, etc... But like I said, I'm down for whatever

I'll come in and say that classic is very fun, untwinked WW barbs are one of the best starter chars there :)

Well folks i'm having a fun morning; driving along an ungritted road (England is never ready for snow and it has been coming down since last night) and I slid off completely on a corner when two old men in a wee blue Nissan Micra happened to be coming the other way...my right hand wheel arch and front panel has taken a beating but the poor old men wrapped themselves around a lamppost...the front of their car looks like this: car< :shocked: At least they were not hurt, just a little shaky!

Bye bye 10 years no claims :( ****ing stupid front-wheel drive Mercedes made of paper! No grip, ever and slides about all over the chipshop! Great start to the week...at least I can kick the **** out of monsters tonight to make me happy again!

Awww dude, that's messed up :/
I know how it is, totalled my previous car on the highway because of snow.

To soften the blow I'll unscrew Baal's head for ya tonight, so at least you can take a good dump down his neck...

Awww dude, that's messed up :/
I know how it is, totalled my previous car on the highway because of snow.

To soften the blow I'll unscrew Baal's head for ya tonight, so at least you can take a good dump down his neck...

I laughed my *** off! Thanks dude, that made me feel better!
It wasn't all bad news as I get a free courtesy car while mine is in the bodyshop and the great news is my No Claims was protected! w00t! Still, I have a £400 excess so the bodywork repairs will be all paid by me I can imagine...as it's my 'company car' but being self-employed means it comes out of my already dwindling profit due to the housing market spakkin' out and rentals being just as effected! Gah!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High