KTA- Kill Them All...it does exactly what it says on the tin...

No news (at 9:30!) about the SSD's replacement being sent out, the lazy sausagenuggets, so if we could do the same as last week Joe I would be most grateful thanks :)

Ready to smash up some more Nightmare, looking forward to it peeps!

EDIT: Email at 1:50pm saying they are FedEx'ing me this!
1xAGT3-25SAT3-256GOCZ Agility 3 Series SATA III 2.5" 256GB Solid State Drive

Happy days!

Last edited:
Happy days! I may leave today's run prematurely (quite similar to what Joe had happen :p )

Last edited:
Hey guys. There is a big surprise birthday party for a mate going on. Sorry I won't make it tonight!
have fun with your girl talmie!

Well depending on who shows up I might skip this week, things will be back to normal that way next week, will see how it goes. Have fun gents, see you soon!

Full house besides you Joe! We cleared out two legs of the Arcane Sanc (and as Ducky pointed out, we don't have to do the red portal one next week as we did it!) with the first route-pick from Tommeh's build-into-his-brain maphack being the Summoner so we have Canyon waypoint.
One good drop in the form of Stealskull, few runes, nothing crazy-good yet though but Act 3 will start to sort that out I tend to find!

Good day gents

It is a Bank Holiday here in England but on this occasion I would like to do KTA...unless the rest of the English contingency decides to not show up for the same reason of course! If you could let me know how you feel about it that would be great, thanks :)

EDIT: I'm guessing a lot of you are busy, its ok, next week peoples!

EDIT#2: I'll sit in chan just in case :D

EDIT#3: Eetu, Talmie, Tommeh and I are in chan guys

Last edited:
OK we cleared Upper Kurast and got the waypoint but did not hit the sewers yet guys so not much to catch up on if we go straight to Flayer Waypoint and get lucky with it being near Gidbinn!

We found a Martial Arts skiller for Ducky and I found a Sorc Cold skiller which I gave away, despite being tempted to respeccc to cold!

See you next week dudes!

Good day gents

It is a Bank Holiday here in England but on this occasion I would like to do KTA...unless the rest of the English contingency decides to not show up for the same reason of course! If you could let me know how you feel about it that would be great, thanks :)

EDIT: I'm guessing a lot of you are busy, its ok, next week peoples!

EDIT#2: I'll sit in chan just in case :D

EDIT#3: Eetu, Talmie, Tommeh and I are in chan guys
Eep, missed it. Total time warp when you dont have to go to work, but see you next week then.

Hey peepz! I just started university this Monday. There's lots of social stuff going on most evenings, and I just moved to a new city where I only have limited mobile broadband, that's getting solved though, so I might be able to play some Monday evenings, but it's not my first priority at the moment. :p

Yay @ MA-skiller, though. :D

Indeed Ducky, if you can make it, great, but Uni is obviously way more important and have fun!

I'm in for tonight peeps, who else is?!

OK all you people who missed it, we did up to Shenk, got Pul, Lem, Lum & Sol from the Hellforge and a Ko on the steps of the Hellforge but not from it :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High