KTA- Kill Them All...it does exactly what it says on the tin...

Yeah should be good - It will hopefully be the distraction I need after a terrible couple of weeks at work be nice to take my mind off thing for a couple of hours

gonna leave work now, will probably be a little bit late. like 10 minutes.

see you in half an hour

Sorry I had to leave early this evening - The last week or so finally caught up with me. Hopefully see you next Monday when I am a bit more awake.

Heheheh, no worries dude. You didn't miss much more tbh :)

Adam, we powered through Act 2 to the point where we got the Staff (damn Maggot Lair...) and shout us if you need some help during this week :)

We are pretty much at the point where we left off before the reset, but with many more people in the party and a lot more fun! Very much looking forward to next week!

Right I will remember I promise but I am recording the final of the Darts and Game 2 of Spurs v Heat tonight so if I am not here you know what I am doing :)

Thanks for the headsup dude :) I missed Game 1 and will miss Game 2 as well, but I'll find out from you what happens! :p

See you all later for some epic monster slaying!

Well it sounded good a couple of weeks ago but I've decided not to continue (now before I get too far)
At the moment I just don't have enough time or desire to play d2 after all :/

Well it sounded good a couple of weeks ago but I've decided not to continue (now before I get too far)
At the moment I just don't have enough time or desire to play d2 after all :/

A damn shame man but RL wins out over gamez. Sad to see you go but hopefully you will rejoin one day :) Happy trails Adam! :D

sorry guys!

my new gf surprised me at work and i just couldn´t bring myself to tell her, that i don´t have time cuz i gotta play diablo 2...
will catch up ofc till next monday. how far did u make it?

sad to see you leave again adam.
see you once the itch gets u once again

Gurrlz>D2 ;)

We did alllllllllll the false tombs ready for Duri dude but we don't mind catching you up on Monday, unless you have a burning desire to play of course! See you then!

Is it too late to join? Sounds like a fun way to play the game. :)

I can play on my own at first to catch up with you if you haven't gone too far yet? :)

Hello SuperDuck

We are currently in the clvl mid-20's and about to do Duriel so if you wanted to solo untwinked to be ready to join us Monday then you are more than welcome. Please tell us a little about yourself here and don't forget to add the tag 'KTA-' before your character's name :)

Character-wise, we have

Me: KTA-Levinia - Nova Sorc
Joe: KTA-Natsu - Avenger Pala
Tommeh: KTA-Jellal - Singer Barb
Talman: KTA-Aubergine - Charger(?!) Pala
Jokuman: KTA-VesiHilli - Golemlord Necro
Rob: KTA-Windae - Windy Druid

An Assassin or Amazon would be most welcome :)

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High