KTA- Kill Them All...it does exactly what it says on the tin...

Absentees of zrk, Rob and Eetu (but he posted on my forums, Gauss, as I don't think he has an acc here), we got up to Glacial WP with Nilly to do.

Rune mule is now chock full of Tals, Rals and Orts if peeps want to make stuff. We also have a Sol ready for Insight and one or two Shael, Amn, Thul and Dol :)
Nice progress. I went drinking last night and forgot about the run, sorry about that :dopey:

Greetings, most excellent dude(tte)s :badteeth:

Great to see that you guys are still keeping this up under Dean's inspiring guidance and fun to read up a bit on the current escapades.

Take care! :girly:

Sorry about my absence guys my dad is ill and I think it is lung cancer - I do not think I am going to make any contribution to this from now on.

Sorry to have not been in touch sooner but things have been pretty messed up here.

Take care and enjoy.

Robi

sad to hear that! hope your dad will get well again!

i will not be able to attend tomorrow. got tickets for a show i´ve been looking forward to see for 2 months now. too bad the last time the play is in the theater is on a monday...

Hey Joe and zrk

We did Baals until we got bored (which was pretty quick, even with me teleporting them!) and Baal gave up some nice Merc weapons in the form of Blackleach Blade and Meatscraper and for zrk he gave up the goods in the form of a Skystrike!
We progressed onto Nightmare and got a Insight (which rolled 12, boo!) and stopped after rescuing Cain but with Dark Wood waypoint. Lots of Amns dropped so Tommeh should be on double Spirit and me single next week! Bring on the carnage!!

Sorry for not making it. but Wow, skystrike.! Party time!! :party:And lag time for whoever is unfortunate enough to play with me :p

Last edited:
Time to drop some Meteors today zrk! Hoping dem white Broadswords drop too so I can get a Spirit sword!

We will catch Joe n zrk up, maybe one or two Baals unless they are comfy with levels (which at nearly 40 I am sure you are!) and we shall smash Act 1 Nightmare! Looking forward to it!

Time to drop some Meteors today zrk! Hoping dem white Broadswords drop too so I can get a Spirit sword!

We will catch Joe n zrk up, maybe one or two Baals unless they are comfy with levels (which at nearly 40 I am sure you are!) and we shall smash Act 1 Nightmare! Looking forward to it!
Couldnt resist going out today with the weather being the way it was, not sure if i can keep in the run like this sorry :(

It was nice weather indeed man, don't worry, you are only a sesh or two behind, when it gets to 5 sessions behind like Haru was in CYWW (Talmie and Eetu know what I am talking about...) we should start getting worried! We got up to Inner Cloister WP. Didn't find any items but lots of runes so Tommeh has 2 x Spirit Long Sword and I have 35% FCR Spirit Broad :D That Skystrike is itching to be used man...you know you wanna drop some Meteorz... :evil2:

Guys the SSD on my slave PC (that carries the rune mule) is up the swanny and unless my mate comes 'round today to look at it (he hasn't answered his phone in two days, so it aint lookin' likely...) I will need someone to load the runemule for me...Joe? Please? :p If anyone else has multiple PC's/sandbox or whatever its called, I would appreciate the help.

See you all tomorrow! Looking forward to it!

I've only got one pair of keys installed atm and the other pair lies at home :( (they closed down that eu.bnet account but luckily I've written them down)

Bad news: SSD is defo up the swanny after some testing so I won't be able to carry the runemule on the slave

Good news: It is still in warranty and as they don't make that version any more (2) I should get a pimper 3 or 4!

Bad news: SSD is defo up the swanny after some testing so I won't be able to carry the runemule on the slave

Good news: It is still in warranty and as they don't make that version any more (2) I should get a pimper 3 or 4!

Aah, the joys of extended warranty. Well, see you tonight!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High