KTA- Kill Them All...it does exactly what it says on the tin...

hey guys

sorry for not attending last week, i was at a beerfest, the oktoberfest.
tonight is my birthday and i will celebrate with my parents. so i´ll have to catch up until next week
cya then and don´t rip

You should join in when this run is done dude! (if you still play D2 that is!)

Joe, Talmie had a migraine and Eetu and zrk didn't show (I don't think those two are going to come back sadly) so Ducky, Tommeh and I decided to knock it on the head so that you only had one week to catch up as opposed to two :) Lets get on it next week peeps!

Hmm, could have sworn I just posted this, but the site isn't showing my post... weird.

Anyway, hey guys. How far are you into your current run? According to the ballpark time frame mentioned in the thread it would be like 8 weeks or so from here? I just moved out to Spain and have been thinking of playing a little D2, so thought I'd look up this KTA thing I've heard so much about.

Stay safe.

Cheers
-Tai

Love to have you in Tai but due to lots of RL shenanigans we are about 8 weeks behind and would have been at Act 2 Hell at least! Tonight is catching up Krupa to NM Baal, maybe a few Baalruns and then onward to Hell, so 8 more weeks and we will be done I reckon!

Tee hee! Nest Boss!

iiwo.jpg

State of the runemule:-

9wax.jpg

As it was only Talmie, Tommeh and me in channel by 7:30 we decided to knock it on the head until next week. We gotta finish this one guys! So close and a well synergized team (Tal) we owe it to ourselves, especially to do Ubers after Hell Cows!

Notify me when you are planning to start the next one :) Mondays are free for me, so Im considering this alot :) Been LOTS of years since I last played HC :)

A storm has ravaged my internet connection, so all I have is the data on my phone, and that's not a lot. I'll try connecting through that though, and see how fast an old game like diablo will burn through that data.

Good day Gino, I have updated the first post based on your enquiry (I am surprised after all this time the question has not been asked!)

hey guys.

i have to work my hopefully last ever shift at the bar tonight, so i won´t make it.
sorry for telling this late, but it wasn´t final untill now. cya next monday

Can we finish up before we go non-ladder?!?!

Probably not, but we will give it a damn good go! If anyone wants to make runewords before we can't, let me know please peeps. I am gunning for a Smoke armour and a Spirit shield before I can't make them!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High