Itherael's Council of Enlightenment - A Battle.net guild of like-minded Single Players

@intersilva you're still in the guild unless you tell me otherwise - there's no time limit or pressure!

Though of course we would like to have you with us in the same game! :ROFLMAO:

Plus you've created a character now, would be a shame to waste such a nicely themed character name and build...

Reactions: intersilva
Very early morning, Saturday here, so session will be in around 17 hours. See you shortly.

Okay, I'm going to make it today/tomorrow/tonight/this morning, I'm home and not going anywhere. ice_Logan is currently level 19 at the Canyon of the Magi waypoint, he is doing a few countess runs to catch up with the team.

He has also had some rather astounding fortune thus far, scoring Cleglaw's Pincers from Andariel and Hsarus' Iron Heel from Radament. The gloves perform especially well with a bow, and the boots are nice but I was thinking they would do better on a front line character such as Psylocke with the added fire resist. He also has a couple rare claws that may or may not constitute upgrades for Psylocke.

He also found Stoutnail from a unique Fallen in the Tower Cellar, and Rixot's Keen(!!!) from a Unique Goatman in the Tower Cellar. It's a shame the group has outleveled these, but maybe they can see some action in the Blood Moor on the next iteration. All who oppose me, beware!

Still no decent pelts, but he has been able to craft Stealth and Zephyr for his own use, and has two more sets of Stealth runes to share as well as a small assortment of other low runes. Hopefully the severe drought of pelts now means he'll be swimming in 2os white pelts with +summon staff mods later on.

Anyway, looking forward to finally joining up with you all to brave the sandy crevices of Tal Rasha's Tomb!

Sweet. Five hours remaining. We can help catch up anyway. I think we finished before beating Duriel, so all good.

Reactions: ioupain
Okay, I'm going to make it today/tomorrow/tonight/this morning, I'm home and not going anywhere. ice_Logan is currently level 19 at the Canyon of the Magi waypoint, he is doing a few countess runs to catch up with the team.

He has also had some rather astounding fortune thus far, scoring Cleglaw's Pincers from Andariel and Hsarus' Iron Heel from Radament. The gloves perform especially well with a bow, and the boots are nice but I was thinking they would do better on a front line character such as Psylocke with the added fire resist. He also has a couple rare claws that may or may not constitute upgrades for Psylocke.

He also found Stoutnail from a unique Fallen in the Tower Cellar, and Rixot's Keen(!!!) from a Unique Goatman in the Tower Cellar. It's a shame the group has outleveled these, but maybe they can see some action in the Blood Moor on the next iteration. All who oppose me, beware!

Still no decent pelts, but he has been able to craft Stealth and Zephyr for his own use, and has two more sets of Stealth runes to share as well as a small assortment of other low runes. Hopefully the severe drought of pelts now means he'll be swimming in 2os white pelts with +summon staff mods later on.

Anyway, looking forward to finally joining up with you all to brave the sandy crevices of Tal Rasha's Tomb!

Excellent!

See you in about 10 minutes

2.3 - Saturday 25th July 2020

Current Location: Normal - Act IV - City of the Damned Waypoint

ParticipantCharacterClassBuildCurrent Level
ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master25
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie25
intersilvaice_LoganDruidHunter/Summoner19
VildecorICE_ErimNecromancerIron Golemancer25

Progress:
We continued on from the Canyon WP and took out Duriel, cleared all of Act III with some nice drops. We finished up at the City of the Damned WP.
Along the way we found a Manald that went to LadyHawkeye and a some rare boots that also went to LadyHawkeye. Throughtout the session we improved Erim's MF gear and it paid off!

@intersilva we missed you again today. o_O

See you all next week.

I fell asleep... I'm getting too old for this 😹

I'll keep catching up and hopefully I'll be able to stay up one of these nights and actually join the team.

Let me know if you want someone to join you with levelling this week! My merc could use a catchup, so while I won't be attacking too much unless necessary, my merc can help you out, and it'll be easier and quicker.
GMT+10, but I can pretty much work around all hours/times this week.

Still happy to help out in the next couple days. Otherwise I will probably be hiring a new Merc this weekend. :)
Definitely prefer to help out and do some levelling progress. :)

Still happy to help out in the next couple days. Otherwise I will probably be hiring a new Merc this weekend. :)
Definitely prefer to help out and do some levelling progress. :)

I have some time off in the next couple of days, we could do some clears of early Act 4 in case some Amns/Sols drop, I need a Strength Rune Word and we can level our mercs.

A slightly weird one tonight. Thank you to @intersilva for joining up! And, our usual crew with @ioupain and @Vildecor .
I joined in late, having some GTA V crews doing heists. Shortly after, I received a message about one of my clients putting her dog down, which kinda killed the mood for me. She, and her dog, were one of my best clients, working so well with each other and working on behavioural skills. To be honest, this has really shocked me, and host of the session I joined in, there were tears in my eyes. I wasn't focused, and I was sending messages to my client and family for most of our session. It happens, this is life. I do apologise, but heh, my Amazon's skills would not have made to big an impact on our gaming/damage output. I appreciate the support and progress we have made in one night. We beat Diablo, and progressed almost to the Normal Ancients.

Life happens. I truly want to thank @intersilva for joining. It was nice having some extra tankable summons and auras going on. As said, same to our usual MP session of @Vildecor and @ioupain . We made safe and fast progress up to the Ancients, from an easy Diablo. Thank you!

• Sad
2.4 - Saturday 1st August 2020

Current Location: Normal - Act V - Ancients Way Waypoint

ParticipantCharacterClassBuildCurrent LevelHell Forge
ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master32Ort / /
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie29/ /
intersilvaice_LoganDruidHunter/Summoner30? / /
VildecorICE_ErimNecromancerIron Golemancer30Eld / /

Progress:
Today @intersilva joined us which was great, it's feeling more like a proper MP now. Plus the added auras, minions and firepower were extremely welcome.

We continued on from the City of the Damned WP and got Erim's Hell Forge, we cleared Chaos and Diablo dropped Bloodthief which went to Psylocke's mercenary. On our journey to the Ancient's WP, we found both a Sol and an Amn. So now we just need a base for Insight.

I'm saving the Amn for Strength to bring some Crushing blow to the team, but it could also go to LadyHawkeye for a level 15 Valkyrie from Peace if we find the Shael as well - undecided.

Drystan got some bad news in real life, but like a trooper he ran along whilst dealing with that at the same time.

See you all next week!

Last edited:
Reactions: Drystan
I decided to Larzuk the Poleaxe that Erim gave me last night so that we could get some much-needed regen going for next session, I figure more Sols will drop by the time we're encountering better bases. In my excitement to hire a L27 merc to equip Insight, I lost my old merc's armor, helmet, and bloodthief. Way she goes. At least we have Insight now!

I also managed to find a +2 Dire Wolf/+1 Heart of Wolverine pelt last night, might try to socket for Lore later.

Reactions: Vildecor
Hey team, I'm not going to make it tonight/morning/whatever, I've got an early morning, but if someone wants to log on so I can hand off this Insight that would be cool

2.5 - Saturday 8th August 2020

Current Location: Normal - Act V - Ball Runs

ParticipantCharacterClassBuildCurrent LevelHell Forge
ioupainice_PsylockeAssassinDragon Claw, Venom & Shadow Master37Ort / /
DrystanICE_LadyHawkeyeAmazonFrostmaiden & Valkyrie34Thul/ /
intersilvaice_LoganDruidHunter/Summoner30? / /
VildecorICE_ErimNecromancerIron Golemancer36?Eld / /

Progress:
1596887379393.png
We continued on from the Ancient's Way WP and killed Baal. Baal dropped a nice 30% LR rare ring with some other minor resists. Psylocke also got an upgrade in the form of a Strength Blade Talon.

We also found some nice dual resist rare boots with MF in a subsequent Baal run.

LadyHawkeye got a Thul from her Hell Forge.

Good game all round.

See you all next week.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up, school is starting and I was barely able to make this work with my schedule as it was, so that's going to be it for me. I had the best time, just like high school :)

Thanks for the fun, and good luck out there.

Sorry to hear that @intersilva but I understand.

If the session was on a different day/time would you be able to join?

Not exactly sure how it would work, but we could at least discuss the feasibility if you were interested?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High