INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Post Game Thread TOWNIE WIN!!

Hold on, hold on. Zim died N1, yes? Zim was in flavor text replacing organs, yes? So who replaced voicebox N2?

To elaborate, we are explicitly shown Zim replacing heart with rubber piggy, so we know it is Zim's ability. Is there a role that can steal or assume abilities, or is Zim not dead? I was so busy defending myself I didn't even recognize this weirdness. I'm also going to take a break from defending myself to address this weirdness, because it will be a lot more important than lynching a townie.

Ohhhhhhhh, you're trying to insinuate that I'm Tak's SIR. I just googled it and that's who MiMi is. Ohhhhhhh I gotcha.
Is Keef as important to the valentine's day episode as MiMi? If I were MiMi, and I knew the lore, I'd post a list of characters, leave MiMi off of it, and put on some other obscure character to claim. That's pretty circumstantial, though. Not strong evidence.

Is Keef as important to the valentine's day episode as MiMi? If I were MiMi, and I knew the lore, I'd post a list of characters, leave MiMi off of it, and put on some other obscure character to claim. That's pretty circumstantial, though. Not strong evidence.
That's the other thing I wanted to examine the list for:
- Obscure characters that were included and seem out of place
- Recurring characters that were left off the list

Is President Man? (He isn't) (He doesn't appear in this episode, according to the wiki)
Circumstantial indeed.

Oh Snap! There is an actual Valentine's Day episode?

A quick wiki read, and there is another girl that appears in the episode, Gretchen. Anybody, want to claim Gretchen?

Also came across this:
Tak's magma pump begins to siphon out the magma beneath Earth's crust, Dib searches for a way to shut it off, while Zim draws Tak away by engaging her in a harrowing chase in his Voot Cruiser.
Sounds familiar? I wonder how closely Leo is sticking to this episode? Do we have a time limit before Tak siphons out all of Earth's magma?

Also, d2lover.. I've been trying to be subtle about this.. but I'm just gonna come out with a big red sign:

I think you were the actual NK target, not Pyro. Do you have any evidence to support this? Pryo claims he had 1-shot BP, which is what theoretically prevented the NK. Pyro never directly claims this, and in fact says that he was not told anything that he was targeted.
No. and to my understanding the whole BP was his idea/mentioning

I do have an ability, but it is not an active ability. Its a passive ability.

I didn't think about asking about it until after the snicker claim mess, but I'm trying to confirm with Leo if the ability was activated on night 1 or not if that is something she can tell me.
this he posted

I didn't claim President Man, so I don't know what you're talking about. If you'll recall, I think pyro is Tak.

Are you serious?

@Babyhell - did you claim a character role? We need a summary..

Noodle - Vanilla Townie (multiple times)
d2lover - Town, Gaz
Snicker - Town, Motion Detector
Pyro - Town, President Man (1-shot BP, activated on N2)
Pancakes - Vanilla Town, Keef
D2DC - "on Pancakes list"

Didn't Pancakes say his character was on his list as well?

I bolded and underlined and italicized it. I thought this was pretty well known since we discussed it for several pages.

I bolded and underlined and italicized it. I thought this was pretty well known since we discussed it for several pages.
What are you talking about? Here's your list that you seem to have forgotten:
So I thought about it for a while on the truck today and came up with a list of characters that might be notable enough to be in the game. This doesn't really mean much, since butters could pick just about anyone she wants, but if we're going with the bigguns:
The Tallest
Zim
Dib
Gaz
Professor Membrane
GIR
Ms Bitters
Parents

Unless I'm overlooking someone, those are the main recurring, named characters.
Off the top of my head, some other named characters that play a role in at least one or two episodes:
Tak
Keef
Chickenfoot
Bloaty
HUNTER-DESTROYER
And, most importantly, Invader Skoodge.

I may have missed a couple, but that's what I got until I have time to peruse the wiki more. Thirteen names. With there being so few of us, and given that butters seems to want this to be pretty connected to the material, I think it's very likely that most of these names, at least the main ones, are in use. Regarding the theory of The Tallest being a faction, I think butters has answered this. Check out her avatar.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High