Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

Re: Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

Knowing what I know about my role, I'm not willing to lynch nurman on the count of silence.

In my role, if some person ("Daniel Matthews") is revealed, I am forced to utter silence for 48 hours (not including night phases). And by utter silence, I mean UTTER SILENCE. I can't even VOTE people.

I went so far as to ask TC how do I accomplish this without getting modkilled for inactivity.

Just throwing that out there.

Knowing what I know about my role, I'm not willing to lynch nurman on the count of silence.

In my role, if some person ("Daniel Matthews") is revealed, I am forced to utter silence for 48 hours (not including night phases). And by utter silence, I mean UTTER SILENCE. I can't even VOTE people.

I went so far as to ask TC how do I accomplish this without getting modkilled for inactivity.

You pretty much run that risk either way

some details on my role, I have a 100% chance of stealing a non-mafia role. The only way to get a clue as to who is mafia from my end would be if my steal attempt was unsuccessful.

that is very interesting.

and the miss leo talk is cracking me UP.

did you read what i told Krischan in the OTF or something equally amusing? :D

That quote sums up my thoughts on the rolestealer. Since Mara hasn't provided more details on the mechanics, I assume the rolestealer doesn't know about those mechanics.

he just did if you re-read before your post and the beginning of this one as well.

why are we voting Nurman? if he's inactive and his post was not very contributive, ChunderTat will off him anyway. do we really wanna waste a lynch on that?

Is is upon lynch reveal or the real Daniel Matthews role claiming?

(should have refreshed the page beforehand...)

YAWP, that is... whoa. i believe you and feel bad for you because of this. i remember my first game i co-hosted with TC and he wanted Spudnik TOTALLY silenced, not speaking thru 1337. so a player has to come out and be like, "I am BlahBlah" (not going to say it just in case) and you have to be quiet?

nurman will not be modkilled as he told all of us he will be away this weekend.
Just FYI, I go to a Lan party tomorrow and I might not be so active during the weekend due to the fact that I'm busy OWNING everyone in Tekken 5. :crazyeyes:

Day ends in two hours.

Yea I guess you're right. For some reason I'm always hoping to recieve a WMD in one of these mafia games. ;)

Professor Farnsworth's Doomsday Device (something like that anyway) was a fun event.

If you're suggesting I wax my chest, then no thank you! :crazyeyes:
2005_the_40_year-old_virgin_wallpaper_006_big.html

Not a good look?

You just (un)intentionally did a role claim. What is the name of your character?

Isn't that exactly what was suggested? The role-stealer not announcing their target, and the day after simply saying that he/she was pro-town, and the person who had his/her role stolen simply saying they're the new role-stealer?

No. The original idea called for the rolestealer to pre-announce their target and to reveal their old role the next day. Giving those details to the mafia is bad for the town.

p.s. My previous post included an image link that apparently doesn't work out of domain. Here it is in plain text for you to copy paste into your browser: http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/2005_the_40_year-old_virgin_wallpaper_006_big.html

Explicit instructions in a role PM countermand generic instructions of post 1. You won't be modkilled for following your explicit role instructions.

I just popped my computer back in. I'll read the thread now.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High