Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower Kurast just provided this beauty. Perfect 15/15. Red. Seriously, one of my happiest finds. Anyone have any suggestions where to put it/which build would benefit from this? Shako/Skullder's of a Fishyzon? Stormshield for some wacky build in need of off weapon IAS? Wait for that elusive Crown of Ages or Griffon's? I'm ears :)

1594567428713.png

I have something special to share today. I do a decent amount of runs, (Pit, Baal, Chaos), but I don't find many items that are super rare. I just did a Baal run, and I think I got this item from a unique blue colored knight. I'll show the picture of the knight (after he was killed) maybe you guys can figure it out for me. I was in such disbelief that I was confusing it with the unique dimensional blade.

Attachments

• Death's Fathom.jpg
    Death's Fathom.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Death's Fathom, drop (1st).jpg
    Death's Fathom, drop (1st).jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 35
  • monster that dropped Death's Fathom.jpg
    monster that dropped Death's Fathom.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Lower Kurast just provided this beauty. Perfect 15/15. Red. Seriously, one of my happiest finds. Anyone have any suggestions where to put it/which build would benefit from this? Shako/Skullder's of a Fishyzon? Stormshield for some wacky build in need of off weapon IAS? Wait for that elusive Crown of Ages or Griffon's? I'm ears :)

View attachment 58090
2os 3/3 or rare claw of awesomeness would be best use. But those are much harder to find than the jewel. I’m sitting on 4 (not all perfect) and have yet to find one. But I will do a major shopping spree to find at least one to use at least some of them. Really awesome drop. Congrats!

I have been back to Diablo for 2 1/2 months now, playing a LOT and doing all sorts of stuff (including lots of Pindle and alvl84-85). Did not see a single one of these.

Until... the Sparkly Chest at Abaddon. LOL.

1594609865127.png

Hey @PhineasB, what is a 2os 3/3? I'm assuming something related to the Assassin, but have never played those. Besides that, would you have any ideas/suggestions? Thanks! :)

@rafquad phineas's suggestion is cooler, but I would slap that in a griffon's in a heartbeat. Huge grats! And he's talking about assassin claws. Ie 2os 3/3 means a blue claw with 3 traps, 3 light sentry, and 2 open sockets.

I have a 13@/15IAS in a 1.07 Shako, mainly for PvP. Assassin claws are a good choice too but I would go for +2 Assassin/ 3LS.

I wouldn’t go for a Griffons personally as I don’t think resist all is important for cow running.

is +6 LS claw too rare?

I never found a 15/15@, I would probably keep it until I find or shop a 6 LS claw and it gets 2 sockets AND is a good base, but then you need another one haha :D

Found this one while racking winged helms in 1.07:

Code:
Prefix 1131 Grand Charm of Vita
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 69
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x64feac89
+40 to Life
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

Cunning & Witchhunters have the same rarity. But For PvP the extra +4 to Mind Blast & Weapon Block does much more than +2 Traps.
And both are a very large amount of time spent shopping, unless you are lucky.

Reactions: rafquad and d2lover
I haven't played the game in a few months. The last thing I remember doing was a socket rush in 1.07 to socket some beautiful gear I traded from WoRG. Anyway, I must have been somewhat disheartened by the results because I haven't really played since, but I'll show here.

The good:
Screenshot150.jpg

To be socketed with +damage jewels for LLD Bowazon and other mana-hungry, mobile physical builds. Usually they are plain Artisan's of the Squid (3os/80 Life) so the mana is really just style points, but some builds will really like the mana. For melee builds who don't mind the -frw penalty I now have this (also thanks for WoRG):
Code:
Prefix 824 Ancient Armor of the Squid
Defense: 468
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Strength: 100
Required Level: 30
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x8629121e
+80 to Life
+100% Enhanced Defense
Socketed (4: 0 used)

The OK:
Screenshot151.jpg
Screenshot149.jpg

Due to the scarcity of +5 hats and especially +5 WW hats these still beat/match the best ever LLD hats I have seen on BNet, but it's a shame I didn't hit the 3os on either.

The bad:
Screenshot148.jpg

But in redemption, my first half hour back in Trav (1.14) last week yielded this:

Screenshot146.jpg

Bodes well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High