Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need shael for last breakpoint, at least for a wolf build?

Been a long time since I last posted in the SPF (on the old site). Thanks for transitioning to this platform!

Took several months off, as work became extremely busy due to COVID-19.

In any case, started playing my HC vanilla characters again and found my first HC SOJ and Shako. (yes, I found a Zod and Vex, and made an eBoTD in HC before finding those two).

Also, I wanted to post here and ask about ebugging shields for prospective Exiles. Is it worth trying to obtain four sockets in something like these? Or should I wait for a shield with higher base def? I'm running LK for runes for CoH and Enigma, and have a rack that alternates between dropping Shakos and these shields (found three of these in the past two days).

1593030431920.png1593030496815.png1593030511844.png1593030527590.png

@Edmond Dantes welcome back! I think best is a royal shield, sacred targe, sacred rondache, or kurast shield because of the shield's base chance to block, with sacred targe being the best in my opinion. I dont think it's worth it to go with the huge defense options because of the higher str req and lower block%. I would be fine with those base defenses myself, and truly great exile bases are few and far between. And it's "only" an ohm, so I might go for it with one of those for sure. Good luck!

Reactions: Edmond Dantes
Ring from Trav runs:

Raven Finger
Ring
Required Level: 48
Fingerprint: 0x421a4ab4
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+12 to Strength
+12 to Dexterity
+19 to Mana
All Resistances +9
+1 to Mana after each Kill

Meph (Wow).jpg
Quite the drop with my HC Sorc :) (I didn't have non-eth Shako in HC stash before this, and no Arachnid's for sure.)

I'm having fun leveling the two surviving Three Way Dance characters in HC, and this is a great example of why. I'm thinking of a two-character relay to 99 as a fun project to build up the HC stash. Some other nice drops, so I'll likely do a comprehensive post somewhere in the near future.

1.07 viper from a random chest

viper.png

Skin of the Vipermagi
Serpentskin Armor
Defense: 279
Durability: 18 of 24
Required Strength: 43
Required Level: 29
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x6151553c
+120% Enhanced Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 15