Forum Mafia Signup - BORDERLANDS.

excuse-me-sir-do-you-have-time-to-talk-about-our-lord-and-savior-c3po-ewoks-star-wars.jpg

i h

have not seen ash's compound. i looked around and didn't see anything titled bad ash's compound....
Because it isn't there. There's not one. Only noodle's because it won the ba-n war of the 00s...

so how does all this work. it looks fun, but is confusing....

This is just the sign up thread, and people are just bantering ATM. Don't read too much into this thread. Tomorrow I'll have a new thread up that will contain all the game specific rules and from that point the game will be live.

For reference, you can look over the last game we played here:
https://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/big-trouble-in-little-china-mafia-game.951609/

The first post contains all the rules for that game, and most will be the same for the one starting. As a high over view, there will be a group of players called 'The Town'. Inside of the Town are a number of bad guys called 'The Mafia' who are pretending to be on the same side of the Town.

Each day phase (which lasts 48 hours real time), the players discuss who they think are town and who they think are mafia. Each player gets one vote. At end of day if any player has the majority of votes, they are lynched and removed from the game.

A night phase then happens where all posting is stopped and actions are done in secret. The Mafia will usually kill someone, and the Town often have information gathering roles. Gameplay then repeats until someone wins.

Town wins if all Mafia are removed.

Mafia wins if they consist of at least 50% or more of the entire population.

/in

Blame Leo.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High