Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

@Leopold Stotch - you are very chatty about non-game related topics.. I gotta look back at other games (if I find time). But, IIRC you always play like this? I seem to remember a game where you were scum, and you were just avoiding posting. Granted, this is D1 and anybody can just spout out pointless banter.

@Leopold Stotch - you are very chatty about non-game related topics.. I gotta look back at other games (if I find time). But, IIRC you always play like this? I seem to remember a game where you were scum, and you were just avoiding posting. Granted, this is D1 and anybody can just spout out pointless banter.

The game you're talking about may have been one of my first games where I was scum (if you're going way back on the past forums). If not, idk if that's accurate. I try to play the same, no matter what alignment I am. But you are right about one thing: I always post useless-ass drivel and spam.
Count on me for uselessness lol. 😉

I'd like to hear some reasoning behind this, besides OMGUS that I voted you.

It's literally that. You vote me. I vote you. We're even stevens. Not Shia Labeouf, just plain even.

@Leopold Stotch - I've never seen @Noodle that active. Never. Certainly raises my eyebrows, and it was mostly just back and forth with you.

Neither of you seemed interested in discussing the game. Again, granted it's D1. But also the fact that you didn't seem to take notice of his activity, would mean that you aren't too worried if that may be alignment indicative. Which is exactly how scum would react. You don't need to dig for clues because you already know he is scum/town.

My beans have onions, garlic, tomatoes, baby carrots, cilantro (corriander leaves for the others), jalapenos, salt pork and some Goya seasoning. Hopefully they turn out good lol!
Oh, I used garlic, cumin, coriander, and other assorted stuff. No jalapenos since I live with weenies. No pork since one person doesn't eat pork. I would usually put a ham bone in the beans at the start.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Noodle is mercurial. Somedays he's significantly, even excessively, vociferous. Others, he's quite reticent, more the strong, silent type. The only thing consistent is his lack of pants and utter disregard for personal space.

Or I was visiting my dad over in Davis, and just got home.

Noodle is mercurial. Somedays he's significantly, even excessively, vociferous. Others, he's quite reticent, more the strong, silent type. The only thing consistent is his lack of pants and utter disregard for personal space.

Or I was visiting my dad over in Davis, and just got home.
Or, perhaps someone is getting fed up with being our default D1 lynch?

I quite enjoy having a vociferous Noodle around. Hopefully nobody is planning on cooking pasta tonight! :p

This is the kind of thing that I might look back on later, in light of (then) recent events.
If/when I flip, it won't tell you much since I'm VT. If/when Noodle flips scum, please forget I ever said anything! :LOL:

«Like» :p

And previous one removed. New instructions taken into account!

I will let this one slide with a friendly warning, please do not edit posts for any reason.

Future edits will result in a modkill withougt flip role reveal.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High