Forum Assassin Discussion thread

@ RK

Nice story, thank you. Although could you explain why you changed my gender? Is there something about dying in the Assassin Forum Game that I should know about? I mean, this didn't happen last time. *goes to check things*

Thyiad said:
@ RK

Nice story, thank you. Although could you explain why you changed my gender? Is there something about dying in the Assassin Forum Game that I should know about? I mean, this didn't happen last time. *goes to check things*

Aw, :censored:...

Yeah, I don't know the gender of half the people playing, since I usually don't stray much outside of the Community Forum and the Fan Fiction Forum, and even then, I'm not around all the time to see everything. Kyubi and I been checking, but I guess I missed you. So, my apologies.

The moral of this story: tell me or Kyubi what gender you'd prefer to be portrayed as in these. :tongue:

RevenantsKnight said:
The moral of this story: tell me or Kyubi what gender you'd prefer to be portrayed as in these. :tongue:

I am male, just like my target...
I wonder if my target reads al these clues and starts getting the idea they're all about him. If you think you know who I'm talking about, think again. One of the clues might be a lie...
meanwhile I haven't got a clue as to who MY assassin is either, so I'm being very cautious as I'm wandering about (those 13 minutes between my "dangerous post" and superdaves post covering my behind I was very stressed up...)

Good writing so far ...I wonder how the final scene turns out?

Or is this one going to end up a stalemate?

not if it's up to me!
too bad my target isn't giving me much chance to kill him. And I'll be running later this evening (that is, evening time in Amsterdam, which will probably be somewhere in the afternoon for American players...) so I hope that won't make me miss my one chance for today...
Oh well, I'm covered for today, so then I'll just continue the hunt tomorrow.

Nice intro, Kyubi! I must say after reading it, I'm even more determined to take out the rest of these punks. :shocked:

Everyone seems to have gone into defensive mode for the moment.

I've got a plan, though. I'm just waiting for the right moment to attack. :evil:

RubenusPontius said:
I haven't got a clue as to who MY assassin is either, so I'm being very cautious as I'm wandering about (those 13 minutes between my "dangerous post" and superdaves post covering my behind I was very stressed up...)
did i cover one of your posts for you? that's not like me...usually i would just hang around watching for the blood to start spilling. :wink2:

yup, you did, in the newcomer forum, thread about mara's...
it was rather nice of you, since I seem to be one of the few assassins left that doesn't have an agreement with someone to cover his as.. erm, behind.
well, I'm off hunting again...

RubenusPontius said:
yup, you did, in the newcomer forum, thread about mara's...
it was rather nice of you, since I seem to be one of the few assassins left that doesn't have an agreement with someone to cover his as.. erm, behind.
well, I'm off hunting again...

i guess you owe me one then...i always collect too.

I have a question about Xenon's poison dagger:
in her posts, you can clearly read the word poison dagger. But when you edit the post, you find out that there are fake url tags (fake in the meaning that they don't end up as a link in the post) around the letters, so if you edit her post, poison dagger is not written correctly and thus not a valid dagger, but it does display as a valid dagger. so, is it valid or not?

Random question about counters- do you do it exactly like a kill post with the phrase? Or can you say "Counter" or talk smack about countering them or anything?

Cannon Fodder said:
Random question about counters- do you do it exactly like a kill post with the phrase? Or can you say "Counter" or talk smack about countering them or anything?

You need a kill post, as the second sentance says, so you use the kill phrase for a counter.

Catch there is a loophole I left in the rules on accident, if you look at the rule here:

19) Saving throw/counter atack. New twist here. If your assassin quotes you and tries to kill you, you can counteratack and kill your assassin with a kill post. The catch is that your counter must be within 2 minutes of the accack on you. I.E attack at 7:00, counter at 7:00 or 7:01 not 7:02 or later. If it's too late, you are still dead. If successful, then you live and you and your assassin can hunt each other. Only the person being attacked can counter. The assassin may not counter a counter.

Sentence 2 says you can counter and kill with a kill post ..The third to last sentence says you live and hunt each other.

and RE: Xenon's links ...they are real, albeit tricky to handle ...and that's the way she intends them to be.

Vanhelsing said:
SD, you died soooooooooooooooooo well!
did i gorny?

Xenon[KoA] said:
Can we get a list of all the players left alive please?
Cannon Fodder
Cattleya
IntelligentX
RubenusPontius
Kireiray
Xenon[KoA]

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High