According to my list:
Cannon Fodder (may be disqualified?)
Cattleya
IntelligentX
RubenusPontius
Kireiray (may be disqualified?)
Xenon[KoA]

Cattleya said:
So, no booby traps or poison daggers. Poor Xenon.

Can we still counter a kill attempt?

Who is still left standing?

Are Fercil posts in Newcomer/Pal forums still allowed?

Will the Fercil protections on posts already made go bye-bye?

Is this enough questions?

:tongue: Like I'll be up anywhere near around 8AM mountain time. Don't eveyone go getting themselves killed before I can start my slaughter.

Praying to Fercil is still in ...but now that we are down to a few people you can (as of 9 am tomorrow) do it only once in a 24 hour period, and on top of that you can only do it in Pal or Newcommer ...not both as before. On posts already made, no they stay. Countering is still allowed, but a valid counter will now kill, as i meant it to.

...not sure who's alive myself, going to look.

Evrae Altana said:
According to my list:
Cannon Fodder (may be disqualified?)
Cattleya
IntelligentX
RubenusPontius
Kireiray (may be disqualified?)
Xenon[KoA]

Both are Dq'd for not posting in 24 hours.

Stupid life got in the way and computer access wasn't an option. Poo. I know I could have made it farther than the top 6...

And since I'm out, who was hunting me anyways?

Cannon Fodder said:
And since I'm out, who was hunting me anyways?
Your assassin was RubenusPontius.

gmt-5 i think.. atlantic is gmt-4?

i set my board settings to Est-5... but they're still an hour behind me.

well, according to wikipedia it's UTC-5, and since it's summertime now amsterdam is at UTC+2, so 9 am EST is 4 pm Amsterdam time. Now, when Gorny posted that it would start tomorrow at 9 am, it was already monday here in Amsterdam, but probably still sunday in the states, so I assume this is monday at 9 am central time, so today at 4 pm Amsterdam time, which is in roughly 2,5 hours, right?

Uhm.. Sure..

He said tomorrow at 9am central..
the Central part Was included o_O

I have no clue what timezones amsterdam's in.. nuff problem keeping the one's on the right and left of me in order xD

wow, I just realised I've made it to the last four! And that without killing anyone! I am the pacifist assassin! (but not for long... I hope)
So, in 1h 15m it's just Cattleya, IntelligentX, Xenon[KoA] and me in an all-out battle with no poison daggers and no booby traps... Well, good luck to the other three, may the best man/woman win.
In the end there can be only one!

[edit]one thing:
the rules said:
The game suspends on July 4th.
does this rule still go? and by what timezone do we calculate July 4th, since here in Amsterdam it will start and finish aprox. 7 hours earlier than in the states...

RubenusPontius said:
wow, I just realised I've made it to the last four! And that without killing anyone! I am the pacifist assassin! (but not for long... I hope)
So, in 1h 15m it's just Cattleya, IntelligentX, Xenon[KoA] and me in an all-out battle with no poison daggers and no booby traps... Well, good luck to the other three, may the best man/woman win.
In the end there can be only one!

[edit]one thing:

does this rule still go? and by what timezone do we calculate July 4th, since here in Amsterdam it will start and finish aprox. 7 hours earlier than in the states...

10 minute warning....

I thought 4th of July was US holiday, like ours is July 1st. So it'd go by us times i'd think... idk?

Gorny: Are kill posts still immune to kills, or are those pwnzable now too?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High