Forum Assassin Discussion thread

no, it starts when the death announcement thread is on.
i didn't receive a pm with my target yet either, one should get that before the game starts (according to the rules...)

RubenusPontius said:
i didn't receive a pm with my target yet either, one should get that before the game starts (according to the rules...)
You should have it now. You were near the end of the list of the people I had to PM, so that's probably why it took a while.

Re: the safe post - is it 1 post per forum, (1 in pal 1 in newcomer), or 1 in both?

And Are we restricted to 1 legit poison dagger, or any number of Legit daggers // booby traps?

Evrae Altana said:
You should have it now. You were near the end of the list of the people I had to PM, so that's probably why it took a while.

yup, I sure got my target, so "let the games begin!"

Xenon[KoA] said:
Re: the safe post - is it 1 post per forum, (1 in pal 1 in newcomer), or 1 in both?

And Are we restricted to 1 legit poison dagger, or any number of Legit daggers // booby traps?

1 per forum.

One trap is all you need.

No limit to daggers.

Gorny said:
1 per forum.

One trap is all you need.

No limit to daggers.
so a pal can throw a safe post in the pal forum AND one in newcomer...so that limits her/his exposure to only one kill attempt by his assassin....that sux.

Aaaand the (maybe) nightly report begins...

I thought this wasn't starting until after the weekend, so I'm a little off balance right now...:tongue: This may be a touch short because of that, but hopefully it's still decent.

Cattleya/Dracoy

Somehow, he knew that today was going to be different.

If asked, Dracoy probably couldn't have put exactly why he understood this into words, but he knew all the same, one way or another. And so, when he saw it while following up a lead in a quiet neighborhood, it was almost a relief at first; finally, he knew for sure that something had changed. It took a few more seconds, as the strangeness of the sight itself registered in his mind, before he brought his steps to a skidding halt.

Confused, Dracoy closed his eyes for a moment, as if expecting the world to right itself once he gazed upon it again. And yet, the image remained: where a house once stood, there was only a patch of grass with a lone, giant iris rising from the earth, the tops of its petals just barely beneath the line of rooftops around him.

Pulling off his sunglasses, Dracoy peered closer at the scene before him in bewilderment, searching for a clue. His efforts revealed nothing new, only the blossom and the shadow it cast in the late afternoon sunlight.

What's going on here? Dracoy frowned, warily looking from the flower to the street before him. Then, as a flicker of movement caught his eye again, he whirled back towards the shade, his right hand closing around the handle of his gun. Just as the weapon cleared its holster, a polished steel blade flashed into being before his eyes, and his world disappeared in a wave of red.

A second after Dracoy's body hit the ground with a thump, the blade embedded firmly across his face, the figure of Cattleya appeared underneath the flower, her platinum necklace resting in her open palm. Smiling grimly, she walked over to the corpse and pulled the dagger free, then waved her free hand over the crimson-streaked blade. At this, the weapon began to glow a dull green, and the blood upon it rolled off, dripping softly against the ground. Then, she tossed her necklace up into the air, and, as it settled around her shoulders, Cattleya and the flower vanished, leaving only the faint scent of irises on the wind.

There may also be a broader story in the works...more on that later.

clap clap clap.

i would have thought that this thread would be filled with trash talk by now...isn't that what FA is all about?

g0dly st0ry 1337~

It was good. ^^

Remember. Garion tried to kill me, failed, and i hunted him down a little while later. I can imagine the excellent story for this.

Okay, when we're assigned a new target, do we have to wait for the victim to make a post after the timestamp on the target PM or can we attack him/her if he/she has an exposed post before you were assigned?

Does that even make sense?

Dredd said:
Okay, when we're assigned a new target, do we have to wait for the victim to make a post after the timestamp on the target PM or can we attack him/her if he/she has an exposed post before you were assigned?

Does that even make sense?

yes it does...go get him now if you can.

well i am off for at least a day...duck and cover guys...good luck gorny you will need it. :flip:

Xenon's kill on SD may have been invalid.

For the reason that SD may have been dead before then.

I'm off to look into it.

were did xenon kill superdave? the DA thread says nothing about it...
it does have some other kills that need your confirming (like tasiens kill on intelligentX)
meanwhile I'm still waiting for my target to show his face. It would sure be a bummer if he'd die due to inactivity...

RubenusPontius said:
were did xenon kill superdave? the DA thread says nothing about it...
it does have some other kills that need your confirming (like tasiens kill on intelligentX)
meanwhile I'm still waiting for my target to show his face. It would sure be a bummer if he'd die due to inactivity...

Actually Xenon did not kill him, I got a Pm regarding Xenon in one issue, and also about Superdave getting himself killed.

Let me read threads, I'll have everything taken care of within an hour.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High