Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

muzzz said:
Pink clouds getting to you, Ana? :wink3:

Bit late, but this so deserves a hearty laugh!!

Yes, the PINK CLOUDS are so getting to her! These ones: :cloud9:

*giggles*

Now all we gotta do is get her to admit it... :wink:

Sidhe said:
Bit late, but this so deserves a hearty laugh!!

Yes, the PINK CLOUDS are so getting to her! These ones: :cloud9:

*giggles*

Now all we gotta do is get her to admit it... :wink:

* waiting for Ana's response to this *

* goes for some popcorn, an comfortable chair and get's ready for the show *

:wink2:

Don't worry A_M, I"ll have to host a con up here at Tahoe. You get beach, fishing, moutains and their attendent sports. High altituide snorkling, hang gliding, and for the tourists, gambling & quick hitches. Not to mention lots of cookies.

Oh, and the cookies I sent ana were classic Tollhouse with white choco chips subbed is all.

Or we could have the SPF in SF, that might be amusing too.

Still, I would have a hard time identyfing the members in the SPF, I haven't looked real pictures of most people :undecided:

If it evers happens an SPF con in america, I will like to be there

Ana said:
And that would be?

Just a general something else :grin:

water_moon said:
Don't worry A_M, I"ll have to host a con up here at Tahoe.

Well, if we wanted to go real crazy, we could do a global SPF day. Get people together in a few locations across the world. Set up some webcams and beamers, and enough coffee to stay awake for 24 hours so every timezone has a chance to see the other ones :grin:

muzzz said:
Well, if we wanted to go real crazy, we could do a global SPF day. Get people together in a few locations across the world. Set up some webcams and beamers, and enough coffee to stay awake for 24 hours so every timezone has a chance to see the other ones :grin:

Ok, I have heard some crazy ideas, but this ought to win the noble prize for utopic ones :jig:

water_moon said:
I dunno, it sounds kinda fun! a throw in some great big lan parties and it'd be somethig to talk about.

That was kind off what I was mostly thinking about. We could even do a sort of "world cup": a short team tourney between the different groups :grin: Although, in all honesty, I'd be hard pressed to come up with an idea for a fair team tournament lasting only a few hours...

My only favorite sports team, The Seattle Sonics, was just sold to a group out of Oklahoma City. They will likely leave after this season :upset:

Someone pass me a Koolaid on the rocks, grape... and make it a big glass.

muzzz said:
Although, in all honesty, I'd be hard pressed to come up with an idea for a fair team tournament lasting only a few hours...

- Chickenrun
- Lvl 9 untwinked pvp
- First group to kill [monster]
- Mini MFO
ehm... stuff like that?

yeh, and a boon of SP is the on-your-own aspect. Hmm, still a nice big get togther at a bar, that would be apropo

4000 posts makes you a dirty sp4mz0r now?

What would that make someone with 10000 posts?

On a related at my current rate of posting I'll reach 1000 posts in about a month:laugh:

Arreat_mercenary said:
How's been everything durf?
Pretty good. I had a vacation and went to England and Scotland for a bit. Now I'm back in Tokyo and it's raining all over everything. At least it's 24 degrees instead of 35, with 90% humidity . . .

colony said:
4000 posts makes you a dirty sp4mz0r now?

What would that make someone with 10000 posts?

On a related at my current rate of posting I'll reach 1000 posts in about a month:laugh:

For being an old timer and not having at least 1000 posts is pathetic :grin:

You need to spam more for increased visability.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High