Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*gets herself a very large, very strong cup of coffee*

Hell... I definitely need to go to bed earlier... Oh, crap... it was early :rolleyes:

Morning all!

Stargaze said:
As I didn't monitor your sleep cycle I can't say for sure, but I got a little over 3 hours.

Yep me too... from 4 am till 7 am... and the night before that from 2 am till 7 am...

It's reassuring to see I'm not the most sleep-deprived specimen here :grin:

One of the things I really love about my job is the copious free coffee.

Haha, and I'll make it even worse, Muzzz... I only drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day :wink3:.

lol how the hell do u manage to stay awake all day, if i dont get more than 6 hours sleep i can barly stay awake without coffee

Good day to you all!

Can i have a bucket of ice cold water and a coffee that you almost have to chip out of the cup? Warmth vs. sleep: 1-0 :sad2:

Jae

Ana said:
Haha, and I'll make it even worse, Muzzz... I only drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day :wink3:.

Same for me, when I'm not working. But it helps that they're american-sized mugs of espresso :smiley:

Actually, I don't know DD. I've been wondering about that for quite sometime now and I really don't know. I seem to be sizzling with energy and I haven't felt this good in months, maybe even years... and to be honest: I don't care :grin: cause I love the feeling!

And no SG and Muzzz... just normal, not even completely full plastic cup. And for the Dutch among us: Senseo size... a single cup that is.

Ana said:
I seem to be sizzling with energy and I haven't felt this good in months, maybe even years.

What did W_M put in your cookies?:scratch:

lol who cares what it is if it makes u feel gd give me some :grin:
(as long as they are not space cookies that is:rolleyes:)

wiie, back from europe, the weather sux in sweden though :/
anything new in the past 2 weeks? =)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High