Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Ana said:
STARGAZE! I'll pretend I didn't read that!

What is it? I have been to Amsterdam once (en route to Votan for the SPF Europe Mini get-together). On my way back I have seen for the first time in my life that the Bundesgrenzschutz actually entered the train with drug dogs to search the luggage.

EDIT: Maybe I should add that I don't imply anything personal.

i wish i had luggage.

Stargaze said:
What is it? I have been to Amsterdam once (en route to Votan for the SPF Europe Mini get-together). On my way back I have seen for the first time in my life that the Bundesgrenzschutz actually entered the train with drug dogs to search the luggage.

But,,but,,.......sigh. The fact that we have an abundance of coffeeshops doesn't mean every inhabitant of this beautyfull country stuffs his coockies with the wrong stuff. The whole coffeeshop-scene in Amsterdam is there for the TOURISTs, not the dutch people.

*leaves, mumbeling something about stupid tourists....foreigners.......

@stargaze, nothing taken personal:grin:

I know that SG :grin:. And although I live in a country that condones soft drugs I oppose to them, deeply. No worry, I won't hold it against you. Especially because a certain amount of your fellow country men hop over the border to get their fair share :rolleyes:

jaedhann said:
The fact that we have an abundance of coffeeshops doesn't mean every inhabitant of this beautyfull country stuffs his coockies with the wrong stuff.
Exactly :wink3:

Jaedhann said:
But,,but,,.......sigh. The fact that we have an abundance of coffeeshops doesn't mean every inhabitant of this beautyfull country stuffs his coockies with the wrong stuff.

:azn: Sure. They use the right stuff I guess.

Jaedhann said:
The whole coffeeshop-scene in Amsterdam is there for the TOURISTs, not the dutch people.

Ah. So the Tourists started asking for 'Special Spiced Coffee' or so?

Jaedhann said:
*leaves, mumbeling something about stupid tourists....foreigners.......

I second that one.

Jaedhann said:
@stargaze, nothing taken personal:grin:

So maybe we should think about a new SPF Con. Somewhere around, say, Amsterdam perhaps?

Stargaze said:
So maybe we should think about a new SPF Con. Somewhere around, say, Amsterdam perhaps?

Nah, I don't really like Amsterdam myself... The Hague (or Scheveningen) is much better. Close to the beach!!

(and a lot closer to where I live)

aman said:
So in other words party at Ana's house :grin:

Haha, not likely... But the idea of a European SPF Con does appeal to me...

ZOMG! I can't believe I just said that :shocked: !

Ana said:
Nah, I don't really like Amsterdam myself... The Hague .......

I second The Hague, first we go to the beach, and then we attend the best comic show of the country...Starring: our personal Harry-Potter-for-prime-minister and the happy incapable bunch we call our goverment.

First round will be on me!

I say you all come to the greatest country in the world.(i'll let you guess what one im talking about though it shouldn't be too hard:grin: )

Ana said:
Nah, I don't really like Amsterdam myself... The Hague (or Scheveningen) is much better. Close to the beach!!

(and a lot closer to where I live)

I like to go shopping in Amsterdam. But I'll agree that it's less suited for a get-together. What about Utrecht?

EDIT:

Ana said:
Haha, not likely... But the idea of a European SPF Con does appeal to me...

ZOMG! I can't believe I just said that :shocked: !

Pink clouds getting to you, Ana? :wink3:

Jaedhann said:

Good argument for the hague :grin:

Jaedhann said:
I second The Hague, first we go to the beach, and then we attend the best comic show of the country...Starring: our personal Harry-Potter-for-prime-minister and the happy incapable bunch we call our goverment.

Well, then we'd better be quick about it cause I doubt we will have this governemt after November 22 :wink3:

Jaedhann said:

That, indeed is a very persuasive point...

muzzz said:
What about Utrecht?

There's no beach there...

muzzz said:
Pink clouds getting to you, Ana?:wink3:

Hell no!

How about IF we really plan to do that, we first gather the people interested and then decide on a proper location. Although considering the number of dutch people here I think the Netherlands are a good start.

Jaedhann said:
What's wrong with nice fluffy pink clouds? Maybe they will look good on you!

*hides*

*grumbles*

It's the fluffy I have a problem with...

muzzz said:
Yes, perfectly aware of that :grin:

You don't like the beach, Muzzz :innocent:?

@Stargaze... you're probably right. We'd better check if people are truly interested. Besides, you have experience with organizing large happenings :wink3: and I'm Dutch :grin:

you make it sound like being dutch is a handicap

corax said:
you make it sound like being dutch is a handicap

It is. Or maybe it is just a good excuse for being lazy :rolleyes: .

.........damn. why didnt i think of that.

...oh..wait...aussie ./drinks a beer and eats his national symbol

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High