Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I think a change every now and then should be good. I got good comments on my last change.

Just a thought only, probably doing it later, not now (I need to look out for cool 'tars, maybe one that says "I blame durf for the slowness in the SPF!!")

Edit: Or probably posting one with myself or one with my girl

You see, this is why I don't grab me an avatar. Too much hassle if I ever want to change it.

I was also just watching the news on tv, and they took a car decked out in england colours and flags up to edinburgh and glasgow. Within 20 minutes of it being parked some kids came up to it and smashed all the windows on it.

water_moon said:
there is some scary stuff if you image surf for durf. But I found one! :grin:

You know, the title of that last pic is actually misspelled dutch. If spelled correctly ("durft"), it would translate (very roughly) into "come get some!".

"Durf" in dutch is the first person present tense of "durven", which can be translated as "to dare" (in the sense of "I dare to...", not "I dare you to...").

End of dutch lesson, time to continue with the tequila :grin:

my avatar is a still action shot of me preparing to unleash ninjaesque goodness on someone.

This is waaaaaaaay too slow, and it's weekend!!!

* goes to the bar and gets some boxes, then he takes out 12 tequila bottles, 5 already-prepared cuba libre bottles, 5 coebergh bottles, 3 bottles of whisky and 2 bottles of brandy, also he takes out lemonade, irn-bru and milk for those who don't want, or can't drink alcohol *

There, now, let's get into weekend mood

* goes the jukebox and turns it on with "Sweet Child O' mine" from Guns and Roses *

So, who was saying this was slow uh? :wink3: So, let's get ready for weekend!!!

*A guy walks into the bar, no one recognizes him, it is his first time. He has curly hair and five o'clock shadow that is patchy in the cheeks. He strolls over to the bar with his hands in his pocket*

To the bar tender "Can I get a blind Russian?"

Sorry Pechwithacorn, the bartender is out for some reason, but here serve yourself *points to the bottles*

Until our bartender comes back

yea im kind of drunk atm. i need to sleep now. must go to work soon.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High